First Thai actress that you've seen in Thai lakorn

navy

sarNie Adult
My 1st Thai lakorn I watch was Willy/Jintara (in Canada setting??). I start to like Willy since then.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
My were frist thai lakorn would be : 1. Mew & Willy watch they while going up than to Ann T. & Willy, than to Joy S. & Phol, than to Num & Joy R, and than others...

I dont really know but my all time favorite mini-serie was Mamia with Kob and Noom. But wat really got me into buying lots and watching lots like a crazy person was Noom and Joy R in Bahnsaithong. Bahnsaithong started my little freaky wat ever you want to call it. Bahnsaithong may not be all that, but for sure Sornram and Rinlanee got my attention and from there i went crazy over them. :p :lol: :D :) B)

Boy_Au_Fan_4Eva

sarNie Egg
HEUM.......I'VE SEEN LAKORNS EVER SINCE THE 80'S. I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY OF THERE NAMES BUT THEY WERE THE BEST. I FEEL SO OLD NOW. BUT I REMEMBER THAT I LIKE GAEW APIRADEE. SHE'S THE BEST.

Hiatus

Super Momo
first ever was... Kob & Sawiss lakorn...
then Kat English in Nang Barb
then Joy in Jenjira
then I forgot hahaha those were the three frst lakorn ive seen haha

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
My very first Thai actress that actually catch my attention was Joy Siriluk from Samee. She got me addicted to Thai lakorn since. I mean I have see older Thai actresses before Joy but she the one started to love Thai lakorn.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
i remember my first lakorn i ever watch was kob s and num ..the lakorn was daoprasoak i think that how you spell hehehhe...after i was addicted to thai lakorn...but the lakorn really got me cry is mamia with kob and num again...

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
I remember the first lakorn I watched and absolutely LOVED was Ka Neung Ha starring Ning and Pat... Ning was sooo beautiful and funny in that lakorn and she's still one of my favorite actresses today!!! ;)

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I think the frist one i seen or remember was Numfon! Dame it's like every movie of her.. i have seen! lol.. but i love her!

L

lalalek

Mya said:
I remember the first lakorn I watched and absolutely LOVED was Ka Neung Ha starring Ning and Pat... Ning was sooo beautiful and funny in that lakorn and she's still one of my favorite actresses today!!! ;)
[post="15686"][/post]​
Yeah, i thought that Ka-Nueng-Ha was the damn funniest movie i ever seen in my life besides MaDarmYeeHulp. I have both movies in VHS and i watch it when the new movies starts to SUCK. That is Cool as Hell! :D

K

KawaiiTennyo

kob in ma lai tong .. uhmm i dont know who's the actress but in this boran lakorn call "jao ying asaween"..

takkie

sarNie Egg
well i cant remember who i saw 1st i've been watchin thai lakorn since 4ever now, but Kob and Noom lakorn was the 1st that i can remember they played in 'Morning Star' (tranlet from khmer)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BlueMoon said:
Omg I remember that lakorn...talk about me being old...yeap it was hilarious she made her face black and pretended to be his servant and she has like an accent too right. Yep I remember when she was cooking and the mole fell off.....hahah I was cracking up so much. The pr'ek was like where's u're mole.. didn't she also played as Cherry's mom in Dao Long fah? That lady that played Cherry's mom use to play n'ek roles back in the days...
[post="15250"][/post]​
hahahaha....i remember the mole falling off too! lol and yes, that was cherry's mom in dao long fah. :D it's so weird seeing her now, cuz she's like old and stuff...haha....obviously. but yeah, i feel freakin old too remembering all this stuff. i still have the movie. :lol:

to Natty:

WHAT?!! they are doing a remake! holy sh--! i love this movie so much! i can't wait! thanks for the new, natty! :)

ben

sarNie Hatchling
I can't remember what the title of the lakorn was. But it was one of Ann Sirium lakorn. She was mega-huge back then

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
oil and kullunat....have any of ya guys see that lakorn yet....???
oil and kullunat played together i think ann. T's in there too she playe as kullunat olders sister...oh and taos in that movie too..hahha