Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Nameless

N i n j a
Muddie MuRda said:
whoa dude...so tell me...do I need to do some research b4 I watch the movie? or will i be able to understand it? This movie seems like BIG talk. :)
[post="7638"][/post]​

No. I had my sis watch it with me. She liked it a lot.

I thought Cloud's sword was awesome. I have to admit though. Tifa's fight scene was one of the best though.

Dammit. I need to find the soundtrack.

I think I'm gonna go watch it again.

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
Hey!! Where do u guys DL this? Pls pls plssss link me!! and subs too if ye can!! OmG! IM such a huge fan of FFVII!!!! The BEST FF series OUT THERE!@!! PlEASE help me! Thanks!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Holy crap that was a great film.

Yea nameless.. the tifa fight was great.. and also great OST.. gotta find that..

btw I got my copy off newsgroup.. and what is great is right now they have a dvd on there (probably region 2 rip) with a fan sub .. subbed right in :)

I'm uploading the movie to yousentit now.. lets see how long it'll take. :lol:

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
Nameless, yes pls send me the clubbox link! No.. i've never downloaed from CB ><

Darvil, if u finish uploading pls pls share it!! thank u guys!

faye

sarNie Egg
hey guys if you want the movie-FINAL FANTASY 7, ADVENT CHILDREN AND SOUNDTRACK go the Torrentspy.com you can download from there. but use it with discretion i'm dl it right now heeheehe :D :D :D :D :D :D

can anyone tell me how to upload things, cause i'm new at this and i can upload it for you guys after it's done; THANKS

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
dang, i just finished watching it......it was awesome....the fight scene were so awesomely out of this world, damn good......creation damn....

danny

sarNie Hatchling
jux finish watching this........it's so good........love the action..........cloud is so cute and tifa is so pretty.....such a good movie...

Nameless

N i n j a
I watched it twice. Lol. If I had to give an award for best animated character actor award, I'd give it to Kadaj. Even though he was the bad guy, I thought his double-edged sword was cool.

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
Yup, Kadaj was a very cool character. Although he was the baddie, I didn't dislike him at all lols Vincent had always intrigued me. I can't wait for his game to know his story.

Nameless

N i n j a
I downloaded the 30mins Animation, relating to Final Fantasy 7. It has to do with Zack and Tifa. I'll upload it if anyone wants it.

-edit-

Okay, I'm uploading right now.

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
Nameless said:
I downloaded the 30mins Animation, relating to Final Fantasy 7. It has to do with Zack and Tifa. I'll upload it if anyone wants it.

-edit-

[post="10077"][/post]​

Thanks!!! Yes PleaSE! :D

koishii

sarNie Fansubber
Nameless said:

-edit-

[post="10077"][/post]​
Much appreciated. Thanks, yo.