FICTION DISCUSSION

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws, thanks Julie. Well, at least you're updating more than I am atm. Lol. I shall read them sometimes this weekend. Going to be gone out of town tomorrow for a temple event. I'll be out tonight to go do some writings at my bff's house. lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol I have back since Tuesday now, but I haven't been commenting lately.....sorry about that, I'm still trying to catch up. Just got to read the latest updates then I'll be all caught up :D

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
donna: shall try to make it hot though im usually good in doing depressing fics lol

yes2drama: shall giv the summary of tat oneshot by tomorrow for u ks

aiko: i feel ur pain lmao

rr: welcome bak, i've updated 2 fics alrdy lol

p/s whoaaaaaaaa so many new writers lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OKAY after putting all the updates on Microsoft Word, i finally finished reading 385 pages of FF wooohooo. i'm so happy that there were so many updates and new fanfics since i left...YAY. and i have currently finish downloading all the lakorns i've missed when i was gone now i have to watch them all...but now i'm officially back ^^

thank you all for keeping the FF section running smoothly and fun <3

n_naruk

Wow, 385 pages. That's hekka lots! And you still have lakorns to catch up on as well. You should totally watch Wong Wien Hua Jai. It's so addicting. Weir is soooo cute!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
noy: yeah i'm planning on watching it, it looks interesting :D

butterfly123: thanks. and you should update yours...i can't wait to read more^^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
this will on be written once i finish all 6 fics LMAO crazy me...gosh haha

a lil summary for miss donna lols

it's about aum working as a bodyguard. however, he's not those who works in a firm. in order to get his service, one have to gain access to his website and hire him. his identity is unknown and no one knows where his secret hideout is

so one day the heroin(not decided yet) got a kidnap threat. being the blur and dumb type, she panicked! Later on she went n googled for help and came across aum's website. she thought it was just a normal website n hired him for fun...not knowing that she just signed herself up for something far too dangerous for her weak heart.

in the end, she have to choose...love or life?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whooo an... i cant wait!!!

lmao wb rr... but omg
DAMN!!! 385 PAGES... WHOA.....
LMAO.. I CANT EVEN FINISH 11 OR SO MORE PAGES ON MY ENEMY OR THE OTHER FICS BECAUSE IM SO SLOW LOL...

n_naruk

An, waiting for you to continue your fics na. Omg, that pic of Aum is just sooo hot!!

Julie: I so know what you mean. I'm a slow reader myself as well. But RR's a pro at it. She's our queen of fanfics. heehee.

I'm super behind on the reading. I have so many to catch up on.

Tues and Thurs are my last days of class then hopefully I can catch up ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha, yup...i'll finish all of my 6 fics before starting a new one. I'll start by finishing Angel last chapter. soon, after my exam i'll go fullswing again...hope for ur patience yeah =]

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
donna: thanks gurl ahaha, i've always wanted to write these kind of action thriller type lol n yeh, taylor is freakin HAWT! *drools*

sarn: ahaha, aum is always bad-ass looking neways lol ITS WHAT MAKES HIM HAWT (eg. HARIT)

yes2drama: haha yup, shall write it after finishing 6 fics. lol...thats a lot. ahahha, btw heres a really,really quick summary on crush center. It's overall on a center owned by rome who's main business is by helping gurls solve their crush problems. i.e help plan and hook them up with their crush. Aahaha...sounds so funny right?