FICTION DISCUSSION

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol Julie. I didn't like Dan's character in PKNH.
I'm waiting for his lakorn with Oil and Ae to air soon!
I miss his dimple face ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol i realized that i havent been updating my fics or reading the updated ones lol.. so behind...

shall get to them soon.. psing away and watching lakorns atm..

i also gotta do my summer hw.. i have a week left b4 skool starts >_<

n_naruk

School is coming up soon.
Summer has gone by so fast this year.
I think I might pass school this fall semester.
I just got laid off from work on wednesday, which really sucks alot.
That's why I haven't been around reading and commenting or even updating anything.
I'm just so sad and depress.
The economy hekka sucks.
I want my job back.
I miss working =(

But hopefully this sad, depressing moments can put my mood back onto writing again. Lol.

n_naruk

Thanks RR.
There's a possible chance that I might be getting my job back pretty soon.
Cus now, they're starting to check for social security and legal papers.
Quite a few people are freaking out cus they don't have it.
So if those people are guna be let go, then I'm back in. ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i hope you'll get your job back noy..
i agree the economy sucks like heck!!
i have too many issues in my family..
i gotta find a job..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hope you get your job back, noy ^_^
I'm not inspired to update my fics atm... *sigh*

fun

Expired Sarnie
The fanfiction has been dead lately with updates :lmao: I don't know but I am not in the mood to write :( is this happening to the rest of the writers?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i've noticed >< that's okay...everyone deserves some time off and relax for awhile..
but yes...if anyone's having writer's block or bored or there are no ff updates----go to the PS BATTLE thread :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
I've already had an update for LMN but I was kicked out from the computer so I'm gonna wrap up the chapter a little later when my sis is gone... hahaha

n_naruk

Hahaha, everyone's having a writer's block. I'm on that too. Don't even have the motivations to type and update Phob Ruk for my bestie. Shoot, i don't even have the motivations to read for some reason. Lol.

kulyia

RUK
aww..NOY. you were just telling me u LOVE ur job. okay i dont really know what lay off mean but i know you are not working or getting paid. Could they still call u back for you to come back and work?

n_naruk

Yes, I love my job and miss it a lot.
Lay off is like when there's not a lot of work for the employees to do or if the business is going really slow so they have to let those employees go.
But on a positive side, I can collect unemployment since I've work there for a year and half.
And yes, it's a possible chance that they can call me back.
They're just trying to get things straight out with the social security # and legal paper works to proof that those people can work in the USA.

Even the big boss himself said that he'll call me back in if they pick up on the work.
My uncle and the supervisor for shipping department are trying to get me back in on the job.

As of right now, I'm just trying to relax and enjoy the lil vacation but it's so boring tho.
I feel so useless around having nothing to do cept I'm trying to release the stress by watching lakorns and coming to sw.
It's some what helping but I wanna work. Lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
gosh I havent been updating anything lately....i start school this thursday so I dont know when I will update...I'll try though....

n_naruk

Thip, starting school already? Kinda fast?
But girl, school comes first.
Update when you can.
I know I'll be waiting since I have all the time atm. Lol.

I know for sure I'll be taking this semester off and hopefully I can find a job soon. Hahaha.

So I just got another idea for a ff.
All cus of my dream that I had last week. Hahaha.

I hate writing the beginnings of the ff.
It's so hard to start for some reason.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah it's fast since it's not actually a university...I'll be done in 8 months.....

beginnings are easy for me...the middle and end are usually the hard ones for me.......

n_naruk

Ahaha, Thip then you wanna help me with the beginnings then? hahaha. J/K.
I'm just getting headaches just thinking about it. Lol.