FICTION DISCUSSION

nikki1786

LizQuen
don, did you check the nationwide ratings? ^^ told you ch2 is still the highest than ch7...

Tayong Dalawa 28.3 vs. Babaeng Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang 26.3

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
im sorry... but i really dont watch ch7 shows... i even laugh when i heard that title. though it seems weird but im not interest to watch any of their dramas, not because i dont like Marian also... but i never switch my channel except when my bro watches some selected dramas in 7. i more watch ch2 and tv5 (midnight dj, juicy and everybody hapi). but if you'll ask me any of upcoming shows of ch2, im super duper updated. i cant even wait for the "echotin" comeback with their soap "ikaw lamang", im also looking forward for another team up there coz Enchong will be in that series. also after PJ's concert tour in US, he'll go straight to Paris so that he could meet up with the staff and cast of "lover's in paris", his partner is KC.
so you're a certified kapamilya... ^_^ yeah... at first, I find the title funny too and at the same time, Adam and Eve immediately came to my mind... :lol:

kristine and jericho comeback series? I think I'm going to watch that... I love them in Pangako Sa'yo...

speaking of Piolo, I might watch Pop Icons' concert on Feb 13... my mom is a huge fan of them... :lol:

don, did you check the nationwide ratings? ^^ told you ch2 is still the highest than ch7...

Tayong Dalawa 28.3 vs. Babaeng Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang 26.3
thanks! ^_^ I don't reallt check the ratings since I don't know where to find them... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
so you're a certified kapamilya... ^_^ yeah... at first, I find the title funny too and at the same time, Adam and Eve immediately came to my mind... :lol:

kristine and jericho comeback series? I think I'm going to watch that... I love them in Pangako Sa'yo...

speaking of Piolo, I might watch Pop Icons' concert on Feb 13... my mom is a huge fan of them... :lol:

thanks! ^_^ I don't reallt check the ratings since I don't know where to find them... :lol:
just last night, i check out the site and they had the news about the nationwide ratings. also, abs-cbn opened a workshop registration this feb 28 for march 2009. acting workshop and singing/dancing workshop.... then the tv production workshop. what's so cool about there is they hire for no experience at all, and Ricky Lee the famous writer of the movies and series will be one of the instructors of the workshop... i think he'll be the instructor in script writing. i took the number or maybe on Feb19 when i go to manila, i better check out the registration form.

i wonder why my intuitions get real... XD because in PEX when i blurted about Erich and Enchong team up would be possible, they like Erich for Ench... or they like Ench for Erich... ^^ yesterday, Erich Ktext to update her fans... and you know what she said, she's with Enchong yesterday for the taping of Boy and Kris show. woooohhhh.... i have a feeling that she'll be included in one of the cast of echotin series... ^^

anyways, dont you have plans to go attend the workshop? Ricky Lee is my super idol... i would dare to show him my fanfic write ups ^^

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:lol: I wishI could attend workshops but I don't have time and I'm not sure if my parents would allow me... I'm going to take up my minor subjects this summer so I won't be fully-loaded when I reach 2nd yr... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
:lol: I wishI could attend workshops but I don't have time and I'm not sure if my parents would allow me... I'm going to take up my minor subjects this summer so I won't be fully-loaded when I reach 2nd yr... ^_^

i see... me either... i wish to attend to... but my business is going to start in summer... so its tool ate for me already... and if i have to make a choice... i still end up choosing my business because i already paid thousands for renovating the shop.... >.<

im just wondering if Ricky has internet sessions of script writing workshop. this is all his achievements and im still planning to buy his latest book "Para Kay B" (For B ).

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0498080/

shachibasha

psychotic
hey can we ask for advice through here too? like realation and friendship and stuff?
cuz i dont want to open another topic thats just going to sit there for a long time and stuff lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
what is his book all about? :huh: I think I should buy his book instead... ^_^

hey can we ask for advice through here too? like realation and friendship and stuff?
cuz i dont want to open another topic thats just going to sit there for a long time and stuff lol

there are lot different relationships i wanna share too... regarding of sex even though they are not lovers... love problems, incest... frienship... etc... name it. surrounding by these people everyday... i learned a lot from them... from their behaviors to their sample of their relationship with others.

shachibasha

psychotic
ok then uhmm see i have this friend that i tell mostly all my secrets 2 i thought she was a good friend so i told her her tons of stuff even about me liking my guy friend. well during the weekend i found out that she told my guy friend that i liked him and she also asked him what he would do about it. he said that he had a girlfreind right now and that im a cool chic and its better if we are just friends...well when i went back to school my guy friend made it really obvious that he was trying to avoid me whenever we pass the hall. right now i kind of think that my "friend" told him more than the fact that i liked him thats why his acting messed up with me,and i also think that my "friend" likes my guy friend too...my other friend said that the reason he was probably trying to avoid me is because he does have feelings for me and that the reason he was trying to avoid me is because he also dont want to hurt his gf now. so yeah i hope that made sense because my life hell aint making sense right now lol. what do you guys think about my situation?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
^better ask your "friend" everything she told him. it's possible that she likes him too. but it's also possible that she doesn't and she's just concerned about you wasting your time waiting for him that's why she confronted him. did that make sense?

based on my own experience... i also had a "friend" that told someone i like him because she likes him too and she probably just wanted to hear his response so that she'll know if she also has a chance. so, it's something like a treacherous act for me.
on the other hand, i confronted a guy that my friend likes him. it wasn't coz i like him too. i was just concerned about my friend coz she's like head over heels in love with him. but the guy doesn't show anything to her. i thought she's just wasting her time waiting for the guy. so i told him about it but he couldn't return her feelings. they remained friends though.

in your case, i think the guy's reaction is ok. give him time... what your friend said might be true about him liking you but he must be feeling guilty for his gf. i dunno...

shachibasha

psychotic
i did ask my friend if she told him anything else and she said no but the thing about her now is that she is starting to lie alot and ive caught her lieing several times but she still dosent admit shes lieing...and the thing about me thinking she likes my guy friend is because she likes know almost everything about him stuff that i dont even know and she also wants to change her classes so that she can have a class with him. yeah the thing about my guy friend is that he did like me but he always thought i didnt like him and that i thought he was crazy and then when he went out with his current gf my "friend" mtold him that i liked him thats y..

thank you for helping

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
yikes! your friend acts like a stalker! haha!
awww... poor guy must be regretting now. wait for him then. they'll probably break up sooner or later...

nikki1786

LizQuen
the world turn upside down...

do actually starting to hate your friend? because of lying? supposedly, if you two have the same infatuation with that guy... then you should be more open and so she is. get her straight and tell her if she keeps lying... your friendship will just ruined. not just because of the guy... but because you tell her how you feel for that guy, while your friend keeps a secret that she also likes that guy.

the only thing for that guy... if you still wanna be friends with him even though he's avoiding. tell him that is simply an admiration, that you also dont want to ruin his relationship with his GF.

even if it's true that he has feelings for you also... you have to let it go for awhile and wait for the right time...

if you two meant for each other... then so be it... ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
when i was in the hosptial , my co worker give me a book she brought at the Threif Store , i didn't feel like reading a 500 pages long book !! But boredom got the best of me so i read while i laid there on the bed like a stuff animal , i can't remember the tittle ...something Forest Man or Lord Tree ...haha since this is about a month ago , anyhow the book was very very good , i cry where reading it , it about a young girl who in love with the man she about to get marry but on the day before her wedding or was it a week? well any where she saw him tranform into some kind of creature and she was terrorfiy , later on her father keep her away from the man she love and she was to afraid to even face him again and later on she give birth to a son but her father told her the baby did at birth , later on in the story she marry some rich guy in order to secure her family name ...brb busy ...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh sarn! miss you heaps! i'm estatic to see you back on! heheheheh.....
can you give me the title of the book and author. sounds interesting!
and glad you are feeling better! :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
...the man she married know about her past and hated her for deciving him and for marring him for his wealth , in the begining of the book it started off with her husband dying in bed and hating her , cuz she was the reason why he gamble all his wealth away because he doesn't want her to spend any of it and he doesn't want to leave her none of it either , before he die he told her the son she give brith 5 years ago is alive and he wouldn't tell her where the boy is and he die getting his last revenge on her . She then when back home after 5 years , to find her son that everyone told her he was dead at birth. It was very touching how her son just appear from no where and call her mohter and she took him into her household . Then the father of her child heard she had return home and know she had a child with her and he thought his son was dead but he relieze it was all a lie so he plan to revenge her , since he can tranform to human , he change his face a appeareace and came to work as a servant in her house . It was very touching , truely is . He later on he found out she wasn't to be blame for the past . I shred tear or proablly i was in pain hahaha ..my leg ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' ok , i remember the title now it was call " the lord forest" . I finsh read it in one day and give the book back to my friend . I haven't read a novel in ..gosh years and i'm glad this one got me to finsh it haha .

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' gosh , no no that not the one LMAO it have the same title but that not the author or storyline and i forgot the author name....it felt like 500 page cuz i never read anything that long before