FICTION DISCUSSION

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i MIGHT be out for 3 days...

wednesday- special day for me. booking a plane ticket to Manila... for Febuary's fashion week show.

thursday- a treat from a friend... we're going to watch some macho dancers at the club... XD HER TREAT of course. because if i were to choose... i wouldnt even want to watch it.

friday- a schedule for me to upgrade the laptop, then make some homemade pizza and lasagna for my belated birthday.

im just saying "MIGHT" coz i'll probably come back here anytime and post the update right away.
advance happy birthday to you te nikki! :kiss: it's tomorrow, right? dec. 17? hehehe

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
=O it's nikki's b-day??!! happy b-day....hmmm for me..it would be tomorrow...since today is the 16th....well anyways i hope you have an awesome one =D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it was iluvnumandoil....i can't find it anymore either...hmmmm she hasn't been around here a lot lately.....i miss my updates from her.... :(

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
talking about what happen...? what happen to foolish love and i married a stranger ... ToT!!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^well love actualy was removed i think, but i didn't know that "i married a stranger" disappeared too....where has iluvnumandoil gone? :( i miss her updates and everything...awwww

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahh.. even though the semester just ended... I just can't find the energy to update my fics. *sigh* writers' block... LOL. actually more like wanting to go out & dance. lol.

Although I feel like writing a fic about gangsters. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
i think it was removed since someone claimed that it was his/her original work...

we lost a ken-anne fanfic! huhuhu...
What who claimed it to be theirs? Is there any proofs??? I didn't even know it until you mentioned it. I haven't scroll down the pages in a few days... just been reading the thread ontop. Ahhh!!!!!

where in the cyberworld is sinduuuuuu??? i wanna know what happened in her ken-anne fics!!!
I seond that!!! Where is SINDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
What who claimed it to be theirs? Is there any proofs??? I didn't even know it until you mentioned it. I haven't scroll down the pages in a few days... just been reading the thread ontop. Ahhh!!!!!

I seond that!!! Where is SINDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

someone from another fanfic forum (i forgot it's name)... s/he said the whole story is posted there but i never got to check coz one would need to register to view it. s/he claimed iluv used her/his exact words but changed only the names...

as for Sindu... where is she?!? hehehe...

fun

Expired Sarnie
someone from another fanfic forum (i forgot it's name)... s/he said the whole story is posted there but i never got to check coz one would need to register to view it. s/he claimed iluv used her/his exact words but changed only the names...

as for Sindu... where is she?!? hehehe...
Is that person also a sarnies???

edit: I feel like a dummy now... you need to be a sarnies inorder to view the fiction thread. lmao.