FICTION DISCUSSION

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Is that person also a sarnies???

edit: I feel like a dummy now... you need to be a sarnies inorder to view the fiction thread. lmao.
s/he registered after s/he heard that her/his claimed fic is used here.

which means iluv used other's fic?
i think she writes some of her posted fics.

as for 'love actually', she said that a friend gave it to her...

anyway, there are no rules in this forum so it's not forbidden to post a friend's fic... but if that fic wasn't an original work of a friend, then that's where the problem occur...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just want iluvnumandoil to just come back here and update....it was an honest mistake....and it's already been taken care of....COME BACK TO US (ME!!!)!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hiya fanfic girls! i'm not gonna be here for a while after today...hope when i come back, my favorite fics will be updated! hehehe... happy reading and happy writing to you all! merry christmas and a happy new year!

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
Saw the issue of iluvnumandoil and couldn't help but comments on that.

The story indeed belong to another writer. Trust me, it was exactly identical. I double check because I couldn't believe it either. :unsure: I think both stories got remove by the adm.

I mean, I don't care who or where anyone got the stories from, but the least you can do is give credit to the original writer. I think it's only fair. If someone took my story and make it their own, I don't know about you gals but I'll be piss as hell!

btw, I haven't seen iluvnum as AFC either. Don't know what happen there. :huh:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Saw the issue of iluvnumandoil and couldn't help but comments on that.

The story indeed belong to another writer. Trust me, it was exactly identical. I double check because I couldn't believe it either. :unsure: I think both stories got remove by the adm.

I mean, I don't care who or where anyone got the stories from, but the least you can do is give credit to the original writer. I think it's only fair. If someone took my story and make it their own, I don't know about you gals but I'll be piss as hell!

btw, I haven't seen iluvnum as AFC either. Don't know what happen there. :huh:
Well then can you send me the link so that I can finished the story... Hehehehe oh well, iluv just come back and finish the other fictions!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I wanna finish the story -.-" LOL and I don't think she meant it intentionally. I think I remember seeing in those fics she wrote, "A friend showed this to me and I thought it was good." So it makes sense that someone showed it to her and she didn't know who wrote it so of course she couldn't credit properly. So it's not her fault -.-" at least I don't believe so.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
anybody know what happen to Vannak she needs to finish undercover love w/rteam she left readers a a cliffhanger anyways about that issue if she didn't know who to give credit to b/c she didn't know the orginial author t least she did say she got it from a friend geez banning for us who wants to read it if she ever comes back anyone give a heads up

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
LOL Couldn't blame you gals on that. The story was very good, well written and the story line is great! ^_^

Here's the link per your request, but you have to register to read. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...6521&st=300 Oh and the story was call "I was his Birthday Present" And the other story "I married a Stanger" was actually called "Till A Year Do We Part"

don't think she meant it intentionally.
I don't think so either, but two stories was enough to make me wonder. :huh:

I like her to come back to AFC to finish her stories as well. But don't know what happen to her.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
As for Foolish Love, someone told me it was also copied. Foolish Love was actually called: When Strangers Marry. All these stories are from Soompi's forum.

This is why I had second guess if she did it intentionally or not. :unsure: I sure hope not.

Now I sound like a *b* for pointing that out. :unsure: But that's just me. If the story is not yours, give credit and it's not just stories....it could be banners/posters/avatars...etc. ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
yikes.... I registered at soompi to see it for myself... and it is word for word..... I'm speechless!
I know. But somehow when I was reading it, I just couldn't read any more. I guess it has to do with the characters' names. lmao. But eventually I'll finish reading it. =D

sarN

sarNie Granny
even though there no rule in fan fiction , but fiction that wrote by other author should be credit to cuz it not our work to began with and i'm sure the original author would understand if we ask to post her/his stories at other forum , if nothing else i'm sure they will be more than happy to share their work, that's the proper way. I'm not sure what happen to iluvsarNandoil but she is welcome back as always , it unnecessary to hold it against her , it probable a mistake , ppl make them all the time , i'm a sinner myself so i understand it very well :p . Writer get idea from all walk of life , a little here and there , it's normal , i' was inspire by a japnaess manga to write MM LMAO , if you go read the manga i adapt some of their idea , now im inspire by Twitght , looking forward to write a sequel to MM.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' of course , it's nothing serious , since everything is heard and read already , it unnecessary to stir up the past , forgive and forgave , it almost Christmas hahah and i believe most sarnies are very friendly , peaceful , not many fight or argument in the forum , everyone seen to enjoy sharing idea, media , life , ect ect ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Let's forget anything happened because I'm sure it was a small misunderstanding.. now everyone pick up your keyboards and glasses, erotic novels and R scenes or what not and start the writing again ~ LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAO , erotic novels ? Now , i understand how you came up with that scene *ahem* boss lady & bodyguard