FICTION DISCUSSION

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... XD since i just updated my fic... i think i'll be having a critical schedule holding... since december have more celebrations. but i see to it that i dont want my readers to miss a thing. after updating 5r, im head to update CS... then after 5r fic... i will continue writing the ONSO2.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol... XD since i just updated my fic... i think i'll be having a critical schedule holding... since december have more celebrations. but i see to it that i dont want my readers to miss a thing. after updating 5r, im head to update CS... then after 5r fic... i will continue writing the ONSO2.
ahhhh i can't wait :yahoo: :clap:

sarN

sarNie Granny
i usually jot down any idea come to my head , for example if im out in public , saw something i would remember it and come home to make a note of it , if i were watching tv , an idea came to mind , i would jot it down , then when i sit down and type i use those idea.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeah! i get that too! although i'm still new at this...
lol .. i'm not really long at this fic writing too!
anyhow, its good that we got another fic writer here =D

i usually jot down any idea come to my head , for example if im out in public , saw something i would remember it and come home to make a note of it , if i were watching tv , an idea came to mind , i would jot it down , then when i sit down and type i use those idea.
tats a good idea. me on the other hand got one folder full of my fic ideas lol in this very com.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yeah! i get that too! although i'm still new at this...
:lol: got into fanfic writing about 2 years ago but haven't tried writing willing scenes during those times... I was a bit innocent back then... :rolleyes:

that's a good idea... :lol: I should try that... I don't make any notes or anything so I usually forget things... -_-

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
:lol: got into fanfic writing about 2 years ago but haven't tried writing willing scenes during those times... I was a bit innocent back then... :rolleyes:

that's a good idea... :lol: I should try that... I don't make any notes or anything so I usually forget things... -_-

ooohhh.. i wonder what kind of story innocent donna wrote. hahaha...

i'm also forgetful. once i was daydreaming a scene and then days later, i forgot what it was. haha! i had to make another one.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
actually, the start of the instant husband story was innocent but there was a drastic change towards the end... :lol: aum and aff had triplets because of their "hard work" every night... :rolleyes:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
actually, the start of the instant husband story was innocent but there was a drastic change towards the end... :lol: aum and aff had triplets because of their "hard work" every night... :rolleyes:
you mean instant husband was one of your innocent fics? heehee... it was a comedy and i loved it!