FICTION DISCUSSION

fun

Expired Sarnie
they say the silent ones has the nasty fart... then the loud ones not so smelly.

the advantages are when its silent... you can blame the other people... XD
:lol: Oh dear, every time my dad farts he blames it on my mom. Ahahahaha! My daddy's fart ain't so pleasant. Ahahahaha. I can't believe we are talking about farts.

lol

i can still remember the day i watch a news when i was a kid... there's this man who died because of his fart... -_- the doctor said that his fart was deadly poisonous and suffocate himself... XD
Oh dear, I need some air. I might suffocate myself from laughing too much! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
ewww....stop giving me nightmares would u!ahahaha

dont remind me bout tat :loool: there was once...my sis was sleeping n she usually sleep in a 360degree way...idk hw she sleeps...so one day i think she turned again n gave me her butt...yeah..her butt was straoght at my face n guess wat?

"PUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

i woke up...it was freakin smelly...LMAO :loool:

ahaha...my mum...shes great at doing tat!

OMG....tats hilariousssssssssssss

my fart belongs to the silent but deadly category... :blush: I even hate the smell of my own fart! :loool:

:lol: Oh dear, every time my dad farts he blames it on my mom. Ahahahaha! My daddy's fart ain't so pleasant. Ahahahaha. I can't believe we are talking about farts.

Oh dear, I need some air. I might suffocate myself from laughing too much! :lol:

lol... Farting is normal... but my brother's fart joke is not so nice... he's like going to mess you around... like there are already a couple of times he did a slam dunk move... acting as if he was slamming dunk but he just want us to smell his fart...

then there was a time i thought he would gave me something... but then it was just his fart... oh, and i can still remember when he says "chico cake" it means his going to fart... and so it was like a big warning... grrrrrrrrrrr..... in short his fart is so nasty... want to kill us with his death fart... XD so i have to nag or shout at him to stop it... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
Bellefire my bro does that too. I swear something wrong with boys. LMAO

why do boys likes to mess around together with their fart???? i mean... do you know that i have to blackmail my brother stop doing it to me... i mean i told him that he can do it to others but not to me... or else... i will reveal his secrets... XD im an evil witch in this house... and my bro doesnt like if i suddenly change of a character... XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
why do boys likes to mess around together with their fart???? i mean... do you know that i have to blackmail my brother stop doing it to me... i mean i told him that he can do it to others but not to me... or else... i will reveal his secrets... XD im an evil witch in this house... and my bro doesnt like if i suddenly change of a character... XD
I remember I was younger I chased my brother with a knife around the house. I was a psychopath when I was younger. Ahahaha but wow I can't believe I did that. I guess when you're little you can't hold onto your angry because right now, I can hold onto my anger for quite a long time that you wouldn't have guessed I was angry. Ahahaha!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
I remember I was younger I chased my brother with a knife around the house. I was a psychopath when I was younger. Ahahaha but wow I can't believe I did that. I guess when you're little you can't hold onto your angry because right now, I can hold onto my anger for quite a long time that you wouldn't have guessed I was angry. Ahahaha!!!

hi5 we're the same... i chased my bro with a knife too... XD actually my two bros... then if i dont have a knife... when i was a kid... i didnt have time or i was lazy enough to cut my nails... i told my mom its for my defense... so there was one time my bro attempt to punch right leg and i was so mad at him... like its at the boiling point already... i use my nails to scratch him then it bleed...

though in the end my mom scold me because of what i did, i was satisfied enough that my bro wont go close to me because he's a lil scary. and now, until now... he's still afraid of me... but definitely... im such a blackmailer XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... An... i can still scratch... XD im a psycho too... XD i remember that i make my younger bro bleed onto his neck... because of the cutter i was holding and threatening him.

besides our told us... if we wants us to fight... better if we get some knives... XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
scary... :lol:

too afraid to that to my younger brother... he might shoot me... :lol: my dad is always bringing my brother to the shooting range so I bet he's already teaching him how to use a gun... I rarely mess up with my brother now! :lol: but once I learned how to learn how to fire a gun, I can mess up with him again! :lol:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lmao...i got this joke for y'all!

This woman is about to board a bus, but when she steps up, she realizes that her skirt is too tight, and she can't lift her leg to board. So, she reaches around behind her and lowers her zipper a bit and tries again.

Skirt's still too tight, so she reaches behind her and lowers her zipper some more, and tries again. She still can't get on, so she reaches back and lowers the zipper a bit more. She tries to step up, and feels two hands on her butt push her up onto the bus. She spins around and says, "Sir, I don't know you well enough for you to do that!"

He says, "Lady, I sure don't know you well enough for you to lower my zipper three times."

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
my brother used turn his back to me and go, "can you see what's poking at my butt? I think I sat on something sharp."

so gullible me leans forward where my face is near his butt trying to look for the pokey stuff. And that's when he farts in my face.

lady0fdarkness

I'm too depressed to read you guy's fictions or write my own.. I'll be back to this thread when I feel better. :(

lady0fdarkness

thank you

well... one of the reasons is that my loved ones are suffering... and there's not a damn thing I can do but pray that the new president will do something quick.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
LMAO....those are so funny....ahahaahaha
wat is? anyways updated Disturbia! hehee .. like the twist eh *giggle evilly*

I'm too depressed to read you guy's fictions or write my own.. I'll be back to this thread when I feel better. :(
aww...hope u feel better soon yea

thank you

well... one of the reasons is that my loved ones are suffering... and there's not a damn thing I can do but pray that the new president will do something quick.
oh i see .. i cant do much to help u but i'll pray for u aswell aite. :kiss:

fun

Expired Sarnie
too afraid to that to my younger brother... he might shoot me... :lol: my dad is always bringing my brother to the shooting range so I bet he's already teaching him how to use a gun... I rarely mess up with my brother now! :lol: but once I learned how to learn how to fire a gun, I can mess up with him again! :lol:
I don't hurt them physically any more. I find a way to destroy their thoughts and mind. Ahahaha *evil laugh* got to hurt them mentally.

He says, "Lady, I sure don't know you well enough for you to lower my zipper three times."
:lol: She meant to unzip his pants instead of her skirt. LMAO