Fated to love you

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
well, i've discovered this taiwanese drama a few days ago and i love it! it's so funny and sad at the same time. i want to know if it has been dubbed in khmer and if yes, where i could buy it? i'm sure my mom will enjoy it. thanks in advance.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
well, i've discovered this taiwanese drama a few days ago and i love it! it's so funny and sad at the same time. i want to know if it has been dubbed in khmer and if yes, where i could buy it? i'm sure my mom will enjoy it. thanks in advance.

Well, the drama is really wonderful. Really funny, sad and cute. I watched the series twice but the original version in Chinese. I think there is also a dubbed in Khmer. I think it might be also available for order online. you should try.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
do you have a link? i really want to buy it for my mom; it will be like a belated new year's present.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
it is dubbed in khmer, i saw it at the video store...but i dont know where u can find it online dubbed

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
do you know the title in khmer please? cause if you know i can request in at iamovies. thanks in advance.