Fantasy Lakorn?

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
yeah sl33py that's true. back to the lakorns. so people what do you like about the movies gomin, kula saen suay, kror guy yasit, and singha krai phob? i don't want to hear the dislikes hahah. besides those movies, what other fantasy lakorns you people watched? hopefully yah answer some of these questions. thanks.

hit me up at www.myspace.com/tosayp

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
what i like about these la korns:
Gomin- i like Yam&Phone, they are so cute, make such adorable couple. i like them since Tape 3 ru do.
Koh guyasith- i like that there are lots of couples. i am waiting to watch Yam & Saturday(Sunniwaun) guy couple. so excited. can't wait till they grow up.
Sing ha krai phob- i like Yam. she's so cute & adorable in this la korn. i like that Yam&Pra egg is always together.
Jun na kold lope- pra egg & nang egg are so cute. Boy&Aey make a cute match.
Tepasin Intarajuk- Yam is so cute & adorable.i like her role the most in this la korn. Yam & Boy couple are so cute. fun to watch.
Tape 3 ru do- i love Ra hoo. Phone play his role so cute. Yam&Phone make such adorable cute couple. they have good chemistry on screen & off screen. love that it has lots of love scenes. :p :shocked: :shock: :rolleyes: :lol: :w000t:

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
yeah i envy phone hahaha. he's one lucky guy. i mean i wish i was in a lakorn with yam or even aom but then again i'm really shy around beautiful girls hahaha. wow teedee you must be a really big fan of lakorns....it's all good. it's weird like i see there are more movies out and the only movies i heard is gomin yam & phone version (i bought that movie), singha krai phob (reason why i have the old old version haha), kula saen suay aom & james version (starting to watch it) and kror guy yasit (people are talking about it but never watched it before). but anyways keep replying yah and thanks for having the time to come in and read this topic. thank you.

buttertoast

sarNie Egg
wanna know mine? well,it is tape som ru du: like the nyak couple.
Komin: the same couple from tep 3 ru du play there and not only that but i like the little boy komin.
kwan fah na dum- the story was good.
i can't think no more now, but later maybe i'll think about it.

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
Thep Sarm Rudoo...hmmmmm never seen that movie before, all i know isn;t yam, phone, aom, and james in that movie? like what's the summary or story line to that movie? and how about the kror guy yasit movie? what;s the story line or summary to that? keep replying yah. thanks.

buttertoast

sarNie Egg
What KhonJaiOrn, you haven't seen tep sarm ru du? where have you been? heheh. hope i don't sound too harsh on you. anyway, let's see you got that part about phone, yam, james , and aom correct.The lakorn is about three tep who came down to earth and share one body. they change when it's is their season. phone play as rahoo and he is the nyak. james play pee loom, and Noi as chinda meakala. yeah, it is really good and they grow up quick.phone is pair up with yam and james is pair up with aom. noi gets neoung(something like that) in the beginning My favorite part is when phone caught the flower thingy from yam and when yam and aom's aunty threw the flowere thingy to aom's nyak husband's father's head. i have many more fav. part, but i don't want to get you confuse. You should get other people to explain tep sarm ru du to you cause i am not really good at explaining and this is the best i can explain.

as for kort kayasith, i am still waiting for the next part to come out. i don't really know the storyline for this lakorn. sorry, okay.

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
hahaha it;s all good but still don;t know what you're talking about. i have no clue what to say next but people please type down your thoughts about the movies i just listed, dang i just want to see what's going on that;s all. thanks.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
Khonjaiorn, you should watch thep3rudoo. I'm not really good explaining either, but it was really good. And i really like glor gaiyasith!

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
well at least someone here can hook me up with the movie thep sarm rudoo hahaha. i mean make a copy at least cause i want to watch it. but anyways i also what to see the movie kror guy yasit but i still don;t know what yah would be talking about. only movies i have or watched are singha krai phob (hella old version), gomin (yam & phone), and kula saen suay (aom & james). there are some more movies i seen when i was little but i don;t know the names of them. i do know some parts to some of them though....but i;ll talk about that to yah later haha. keep replying yah and thanks.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
sorry, i only have the last episode of thep sarm rudoo. And you can watch gor gaiyasit in the archive section i think or at the aont forum.

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
whoa i tried watching the glor petch 7 see movie man no offense it seems boring, i mean do they have to play tunes a lot, i started watching a little bit of episode 1 then i got sick of it. then i watch episode 4 a little bit and now i;m gonna try watch the whole episodes 1-4 hahaha. exactly what is this fantasy lakorn about? you can tell i haven't watch any lakorns lately. at least somebody give me a summary and the characters and what goes on. thanks.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Glor Petch 7 See is a good lakorn..Way better then now adays...At the beginning it may seem boring but it gets really good afterwards..

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
KhonJaiOrn said:
whoa i tried watching the glor petch 7 see movie man no offense it seems boring, i mean do they have to play tunes a lot, i started watching a little bit of episode 1 then i got sick of it. then i watch episode 4 a little bit and now i;m gonna try watch the whole episodes 1-4 hahaha. exactly what is this fantasy lakorn about? you can tell i haven't watch any lakorns lately. at least somebody give me a summary and the characters and what goes on. thanks.

[post="106078"][/post]​
The beginning of this glor pit jit see is kinda boring, but once the kid gets the glor pit, then it starts to get good, and they dont spend as much time on the kids as they do now. Then he loses the glor pit and pretty much gets it almost right away when he grows up. Then it gets very good from there. You just have to be patient on the beginning, but i definately recommend this movie. It is the best lakorn ever! :wub:

buttertoast

sarNie Egg
KhonJaiOrn said:
well at least someone here can hook me up with the movie thep sarm rudoo hahaha. i mean make a copy at least cause i want to watch it. but anyways i also what to see the movie kror guy yasit but i still don;t know what yah would be talking about. only movies i have or watched are singha krai phob (hella old version), gomin (yam & phone), and kula saen suay (aom & james). there are some more movies i seen when i was little but i don;t know the names of them. i do know some parts to some of them though....but i;ll talk about that to yah later haha. keep replying yah and thanks.

[post="105692"][/post]​
oh, i have tep sarm ru du. but some part are mess up cause when i was watchin i guess you can say my little sister rec over it so it is not in very good condition. but i am only missing a two quick scenes, but not the sweet scenes though. heheh. anyway, like boranl37 say i think you should watch glor pletch 7 see. i haven't seen it, but it seem very good though and a lot of people like it. i don't know about the new one, kort kayasith, it is alright so far, but it is kind of boring so far, but i am still hanging in there.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
Gor Gaiyasit is really good, but i dont think it will even be as good as glor pit jit see though, cuz that movie is da bomb! :w000t:

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
alright i'll try to watch glor petch 7 see if i have time and thank yah. Any summaries from any movies that you would like to add. Come on don't be shy. keep replying yah. thanks.

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
wow movie's sad, watching episode 3 of glor petch 7 see and the sad part is when the mom is looking for food in the forest and the kid wander off to find his mom and yeah i;lm at the part. the movie is getting better thanks yah

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
KhonJaiOrn said:
wow movie's sad, watching episode 3 of glor petch 7 see and the sad part is when the mom is looking for food in the forest and the kid wander off to find his mom and yeah i;lm at the part.  the movie is getting better thanks yah
[post="106747"][/post]​

YES!! Glot Pet 7 See is one of the best borans out there :w000t: . When i first watched it, it was kinda boring since nothing happens, but that's usually in most borans at the beginning. But then after the mom/kid get kicked out and the kid is seperated and on his own, it starts to get good. He meets this half-man half-lion, Thookteng and they form a friendship. Thookteng is waaay funnier and cooler than the one in the remake, although he can be annoying when he trys to steal the armor. The good thing about the lakorn is that the story stays simple so you won't get too confused.

So after the kid finds the armor, he changes into 7 different boys, and him and his mom try to get back into the kingdom, but then get kicked out again because the King was under a spell and turned evil. So the evil new Queen who can do magic and stuff, now live in the kingdom with her bad kid, who also gets like a metal armor. That's the part when the bad guys win, and the kid loses his armor. After that, it gets boring for a little while. But then when he grows up, he gets the armor back from Thookteng, who had been hiding it all that time. Then u get to meet Jekalan, the cheetah girl, and she tries to get with the 7 guys because she thinks they are handsome. She's also better than the new Jeckalan, and her scenes with Thookteng are really funny. After that, it starts to get really good since they all grew up and meet new people, like giants. Almost all the characters are strong and likeable. There's also a sequel that's watchable, but not as good as GPJS.

As for Gor Gayasith, I kinda like it also. It's not as good as the original, but I liked how they changed the story so that it won't get boring when we know what's gonna happen. I liked how they added girls in the armor. As for the bad stuff, the clothes make them look less Thai. And the story can be confusing with sooo many characters and things going on. It's like they introduce a character, but then u don't see them for a while until like 3 episodes later, so u have to remember back to who they were. I didn't like how the gods were bad either. They also used too many graphics, while in the original, it was simple. But here, they can fly, and everyone has some kind of power. But either way, I find it entertaining. :p

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
good reply secretagent. but as of right now i'm gonna start watching epsiode 4. yeah the beginning was confusing and boring i mean do they really have to play a lot of songs or whatever throughout the movie hahaha. but anyways keep it up with the replies yah and i'll holla back at yah later. thanks.