Fan Letters...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok..Well It's up to you guys if you want to..But if anybody wants to write a fan letter to Au Thanamas just write one..Because I know Au's closest friend and I'm going to give her my letter to give to Au..So..If anyone wants to write a letter to Au then you can...Just send it to me and I'll give it to her.. :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
do u know anyone that knows phone or james.. ahahhaa.. i want to send them letters..

hehehehehe... :p

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
so that mean i can give aom letter to you and than you can give it to jame , phone, or au than they can give it to aom. can i do that ann. please.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no...It's only for Au...I don't know how to give it to Aom,Jame, or Phone...I know there friends but I don't know there address...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Sorry to ask this question, but I kind of lazy to read all the previous post. Can we email you the letter or do we have to send it through us post? If can we email it to you, then I will sent one too. or if sent through mail please pm me your address.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
cool i want to wirte a fan letter to Au shes one of my fave. actress from dida company too but Aom is the first one :wub: :)

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
Vanida said:
cool i want to wirte a fan letter to Au shes one of my fave. actress from dida company too but Aom is the first one :wub: :)
[post="54846"][/post]​
so vanida do you know aom adress. or information about aom.