FAN FICTION FEVER : NO RULE

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ we get to fantasize them in fan fiction since they wont show it on television. lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
I got a new rule, DON'T BE A SILENT READER! It really helps the writer to be motivated and I totally agree!

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao , but girls !! some part is like
XXXXXXXXX
they have to remain silent . I fully understand why so i let them slide :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
We don’t have to be shy. We all get wild at times and some are
just always wild
not naming names those should know who they are already.

fun

Expired Sarnie
sarN we didn't need your input. I think everyone knows. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. the first one to reply and find the hots for fruits metaphor are the quilty one as well.
i seriously agree. don't be a SILENT READER .. --- i'm not a silent reader, but i just need to stop being choosy. :blush:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
We don’t have to be shy. We all get wild at times and some are
just always wild
not naming names those should know who they are already.

do i need to come out and say..."i'm guilty".. LMAO

yes i also agree...please dont be a silent reader.. please share your input. * i always do..gosh i feel like i need to otherwise i cant sit still. its becoming a habit!!! LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes i also agree...please dont be a silent reader.. please share your input. * i always do..gosh i feel like i need to otherwise i cant sit still. its becoming a habit!!! LOL
I notice too. I am trying to comment on those that I have missed. And for sarN I fear reading them so I am putting her off to the side until the fiction is completed. LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
but sometime ...it take a while till the story turn good so keeping the comment to yourself till the climate is ok too

fun

Expired Sarnie
but sometime ...it take a while till the story turn good so keeping the comment to yourself till the climate is ok too
I know what you mean. But I find something to comment about in the update. There is usually something that I laugh about when I read them. And I laugh real easily even at the dumbest and most stupidest thing ever.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I know what you mean. But I find something to comment about in the update. There is usually something that I laugh about when I read them. And I laugh real easily even at the dumbest and most stupidest thing ever.

lol yup me too!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am a person who cannot hold onto my laughter. at time it is not funny but i still laugh anyways. people think i am weird when i laugh alone.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...my lil sister say the same to me...that i laugh alone ...worst i laugh at my own joke which sometime is kinda lame..cause i know what i am referring to..sometime i would just think it but laugh out loud *and you thought you guys are weird... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
to tell you honestly.. i really get motivated when i see someone is reading on it....

i spend for hours thinking about the scenes everyday... i sleep around 3-6am... just to finish at least 3 episodes/chapters each day...

but im still happy... as long as there's someone reading it... :)

i can imagine myself of Johnny Depp's character in the movie "secret window".... my hair's in a mess and i dont eat at exact time, as long as i have glass of water that field with ice cubes and got 3 packs of cigarettes a day, that's enough with me... no wonder, why i finish the scenes... lmao

i dont eat chocolates... even though i know it gives hyper energy. but once i eat chocolates, i'll be gone crazy like hell... super hyper to the max.. and the ideas in my mind are flying around.... lmao

so no chocolates... while writing, painting, drawing or sketching... except when editing video...

i dont drink coffee (not effective for me cause i got insomnia) tea is enough...

i need eye drops, once a day at least... and 1 song that can rock my whole day... imagining playing one song in 24 hours.... *last song syndrome* lmao

im the worst ever... the lines that put in my stories, i have to act it before i have to write it... i have to act it infront of the mirror first. if i laugh, my brother will think im crazy... so im laughing silently.

-------------

damn! tell me im really crazy... coz im really am.... :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
to tell you honestly.. i really get motivated when i see someone is reading on it....

i spend for hours thinking about the scenes everyday... i sleep around 3-6am... just to finish at least 3 episodes/chapters each day...

but im still happy... as long as there's someone reading it... :)

i can imagine myself of Johnny Depp's character in the movie "secret window".... my hair's in a mess and i dont eat at exact time, as long as i have glass of water that field with ice cubes and got 3 packs of cigarettes a day, that's enough with me... no wonder, why i i finish the scenes... lmao

i dont eat chocolates... even though i know it gives hyper energy. but once i eat chocolates, i'll be gone crazy like hell... super hyper to the max.. and the ideas in my mind are flying around.... lmao

so no chocolates... while writing, painting, drawing or sketching... except when editing video...

i dont drink coffee (not effective for me cause i got insomnia) tea is enough...

i need eye drops, once a day at least... and 1 song that can rock my whole day... imagining playing one song in 24 hours.... *last song syndrome* lmao

im the worst ever... the lines that put in my stories, i have to act it before i have to writing... i have to act it infront of the mirror.

-------------

damn! tell me im really crazy... coz im really am.... :loool:
yeah, im glad ppl is reading and of course it motivated writer to continue but most of time the writer (myself) is into the story :lol: and have to write more chp to see how its going end . Is im saying this right ? the writer want to know the ending by writing more chp for herself??? :lol: im not a professionals writer but i know how they feel now and i amaze myself cuz i haven't wrote a fiction for 8 years and looking back at my old fiction i wonder what was i thinking back then when i was a toddler and now ..damg my fiction just got more XXXX >>> 8 years ago toddler vs 8 years later adult :lol: