FAN FICTION FEVER : NO RULE

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i finally caught up in here ..lol... u ladies are so funny hehehe xp .. i got the rules jot down in my head hehe use spoilers lol.. xp .. lalalalallalaa... >_<..

fun

Expired Sarnie
there should be a thread where fiction is dropped. i decided to drop one of my fiction and i think there is a better plavce to put it so that ppl know the fiction has been dropped.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i dont think i ever made it to that part ami... waaaaahhhhhhh .. i shall try to catch up in there..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol forewarning you..its hottttttttttttttttt

*metaphors are used in here..so you have to visualize it in your head.. have questions do ask! :lol:

chubs

sarNie Egg
....use any actress/actor ..doesn't matter if they are American , Chinese , Japaneses , ect

.... rated R'
" spoiler tag "
for it
Rated R too sarn? :lol: sweet.. my specialty.. no boundaries right? lol "crack knuckles"... alright then.. i shall write under another penship.. ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
there should be a thread where fiction is dropped. i decided to drop one of my fiction and i think there is a better plavce to put it so that ppl know the fiction has been dropped.

i hope you will not drop the fantasy story you posted... XD i was looking forward to read fantasy story... i think there's only 2 fantasy stories who posted, i havent posted mine yet... coz im planning to finish all the fics i posted... -_-' well, i bet the fantasy story will be launch on 2009 though.... i have to prepare everything for that XD talk about fantasy, i like how the story goes with a map... 4 elements... the monsters... fighting scenes... *sigh* that's what i always want in fantasy... ^_^

chubs

sarNie Egg
what's a penship? :D
more like a pen name. :lol: not my real sn.. but a new and secretive sn.. though if you think about it.. it's not really secretive.. authors like to write different genre under different names.. lol so i'm writing the more erotic stories under this one :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Rated R too sarn? :lol: sweet.. my specialty.. no boundaries right? lol "crack knuckles"... alright then.. i shall write under another penship.. ;)

oohhh oooh raises hand I know who you are! LOL
and gawsh i will probably finish my fanfics by the time I get my internet at the new place -.-" sigh lol by the time i get internet there I will prolly finish ruk nai roy glied :loool:

chubs

sarNie Egg
lol tina.. isn't it easy to figure out who i am? :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
more like a pen name. :lol: not my real sn.. but a new and secretive sn.. though if you think about it.. it's not really secretive.. authors like to write different genre under different names.. lol so i'm writing the more erotic stories under this one :lol:
erotic stories... I love readin' those! :blush:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
hahaha!!! you guys are so funny!!! can't believe i've just read this today!

love anne-ken fanfics! and i'm even writing two!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Muddie Murda's Note: Just a side note :). After completing your fan fiction, you can put "Complete" in the title topic and we can have it moved to the completed section. That way, for those who like to read completed fan fictions (such as myself :D) will be able to find it easier. You don't have to, just a courtesy. ^_^ If you want to PM one of the mods or admins to move it for you so you don't have to edit the title, that's no problem as well! Thanks to all the writers and readers for making this section possible.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
anyone can write a fan fic? I want to write one just for fun since I have nothing to do right now. I never visited this section until today. Seems like a fun thing to do. Plus, we don't have to be professionals right?

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yep, anyone can write a ff. We're all in it for fun. Whether it's reading or writing! Hope you do write one. It's always good to see a new writer around ;]