Fake R-Scene

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
you know, I think it's funny how the pr'ek and n'ek wake up fully clothed but when the n'rai gets raped, she wakes up "naked"

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
umm..can't reallie tink of the fake one either..but ummm..here's one..Samee..Pol woke up w/ his pants on..nicely buckled and all...LOL

Whooowwwiee...tat Johnny "R" scene wasn't even thai lakorn anymore..it wuz soo creepie...**hide behind sofa**

[off-topic]

totallie agree one of the most realistic ones..have to be Tik & Aom...and also Chakrit's lakorn w/ Angie..tat wuz hot..but a bit too hot..it wuz almost creepie...chakrit alwaise scares lilo kashie wenever he gets all crazie...but like someone stated earlier..it wuzn't like the other lakorns..he wasn't off to the side..he wuz like between her legs..like whaaww..my eyes...LOL...yeah and the next morning she woke up and had to wrap the sheet around her..found her dress at the foot of the bed..and sexxie chakrit woke up..i guess supossely naked in the lakorn..juz walkin' around the room like watever..LOL...how i wished i would have walked in on him like tat...**drools**perv**

vina_lek

you know, I think it's funny how the pr'ek and n'ek wake up fully clothed but when the n'rai gets raped, she wakes up "naked"
i actually don't even remember when a nang'rai ever got raped. :blink: interesting observation though. i will pay more attention now. that's so double standards! -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol!!! it true !! when N'rai have a bed scene she "supposedly" nude under the cover or just wrap w/ a towel to see her bear shoulder hahahah but it rare for N'k to have skin showing ...hum there prolly 1 or 2 lakorn which is tik/aom & chakrit/Angie where they "supposedly" nude under the blanket . I think the producer don't want the N"k to show skin LOL dat why at time we see the P"k is shirtless or couple of his button loose or he in a bath rode !!!

moonflower

sarNie Egg
lol!!! it true !! when N'rai have a bed scene she "supposedly" nude under the cover or just wrap w/ a towel to see her bear shoulder hahahah but it rare for N'k to have skin showing ...hum there prolly 1 or 2 lakorn which is tik/aom & chakrit/Angie where they "supposedly" nude under the blanket . I think the producer don't want the N"k to show skin LOL dat why at time we see the P"k is shirtless or couple of his button loose or he in a bath rode !!!
hey SARN,

Please could u tell me where i can find the nung fah sub satan lakorn??Pease give reply....

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
hey SARN,

Please could u tell me where i can find the nung fah sub satan lakorn??Pease give reply....

Actually i've been trying to locate the lakorn Nang Fah Gub Satan also...one of my old time favorites. Anyone know who maybe selling it, please let me know also. Thanks.

There are so many fake R scenes in lakorns...but gotta love them LOL even the corny ones hehehhee :D

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
R scene in thai lakorn? Is there such???? lolz. I say most of the thai lakorn R scene doesn't look real...hehe...needs room for improvement.

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
:wub: I GO FOR "HUA JAI SILA" :r-scene-pop-corn: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know it's really not an r-scene since she kind of gave in to him, but still----------love bie and fang together :clap: . in addition, at least bie could KISS for realz...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muah!!!!!!! :slapandkissse3:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like rapping scene in "dao pra sook" with num and kob, the lakorn with sam and monrudee, "fai loung". It's better when the girl is pregnant after.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
umm..can't reallie tink of the fake one either..but ummm..here's one..Samee..Pol woke up w/ his pants on..nicely buckled and all...LOL

Whooowwwiee...tat Johnny "R" scene wasn't even thai lakorn anymore..it wuz soo creepie...**hide behind sofa**

[off-topic]

totallie agree one of the most realistic ones..have to be Tik & Aom...and also Chakrit's lakorn w/ Angie..tat wuz hot..but a bit too hot..it wuz almost creepie...chakrit alwaise scares lilo kashie wenever he gets all crazie...but like someone stated earlier..it wuzn't like the other lakorns..he wasn't off to the side..he wuz like between her legs..like whaaww..my eyes...LOL...yeah and the next morning she woke up and had to wrap the sheet around her..found her dress at the foot of the bed..and sexxie chakrit woke up..i guess supossely naked in the lakorn..juz walkin' around the room like watever..LOL...how i wished i would have walked in on him like tat...**drools**perv**
The one with Chakrit & Angie too? Wasn't that a comedy lakorn though?

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL...I know, but hey, he's enjoying it while he's doing the scene...that's why he is soo into it..I luv aggressive Prake. I mean of course u have to be aggressive if u're gonna rape someone(meaning Nake), u can't be all gentle and weaker than her. U gotta hold her down and force onto her... :drool: