Fake R-Scene

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
cecilia said:
hihi..i can't wait too..^though i wont' understand khmer..:(..but oh well..language wont' matter much..^^ thanks in advance.. :wub:
[post="118902"][/post]​

LOLOL...Cecilia, language wont matter much because you're all for the naughty action Buahaha! :p :ph34r:

sarN

sarNie Granny
just watch the "R" scene LOL>>>>>> dat wat u want to say right wia wia wia wia wai wia hhaha

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarN said:
just watch the "R" scene LOL>>>>>> dat wat u want to say right wia wia wia wia wai wia hhaha
Hahaha! Sarn! Get out of my head, YOU! :shock: :lmao:

That reminds me, I dont think I've ever seen Saranyu do any of those scenes...have you guys? :unsure:

LOL...unlike Sam, the rapist ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
who say Saranyur never done an "R" scene LOL>>>>>>> he done more den dat in "ROY MARN" ... he even smoke a cig after he "R" the n'k hhahahah *ahem* i acutally have a clip upload at my main site :wub:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarN said:
who say Saranyur never done an "R" scene LOL>>>>>>> he done more den dat in "ROY MARN" ... he even smoke a cig after he "R" the n'k hhahahah *ahem* i acutally have a clip upload at my main site  :wub:
[post="118916"][/post]​
LOL...I must have missed that one....going to check out your site now :shock:

Roy Marn? Who was the N'ek in that one?

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
wow i realy want to watch the lakorn witb pete does any one have that lakorn if you do can you please upload it for me please!!! cuase that movie sees so got damn interesting lol!!!! please!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Too many fake r scenes too count.

Did you guys ever see "Lee Kit Pit Sawat"?? It's from the early ninties and the dad from "Jai Diew" was p'ek. That has an r scene. I think maybe two. I remember being disturb by it, but not as disturbing as Johnny and Numfone's wedding night though. I don't think anything can top that!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The 3 brothers movie with Pete is called "Saw Sarm Sai" (meaning, 3 strings saw... don't know the name in English of the instrument that Off played)
Anyway, n'k name is Da Chatarphone/Chadaphone (something like that).

sulad

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
hihi..i can't wait too..^though i wont' understand khmer..:(..but oh well..language wont' matter much..^^ thanks in advance.. :wub:
[post="118902"][/post]​
HAHAHA....I'm also on it...Man after you guys kept saying about it...I wanna see it....Like :w000t: ....HAHAHAHA....

saobomp

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
Too many fake r scenes too count.

Did you guys ever see "Lee Kit Pit Sawat"?? It's from the early ninties and the dad from "Jai Diew" was p'ek. That has an r scene. I think maybe two. I remember being disturb by it, but not as disturbing as Johnny and Numfone's wedding night though. I don't think anything can top that!
[post="119052"][/post]​
yea i seen that movie. a very good story line. i like that movie. i wish they would do a remake on it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
BlueMoon said:
I saw that lakorn of Pete too the n'ek she played in a lot of lakorns but I don't know her name...

NONE3 you have that lakorn...anyways just to make sure the lakorn pr'ek has a mother who is kinda crazy from what happened to her family she hates n'ek family...someone burned some house down too I think can't really remember...anyways years later n'ek was driving and her car breaks down at pr'ek's house...the pr'ek remember her and lies to her and later kidnapps her and he started abusing her and she doesn't know why...yeah he did some crazy things to her...my sister loves that lakorn cuz the pr'ek was so violent...it was my first lakorn that I saw a pr'ek so mean...and OMG I still remember the facials he made when he was about to R her...the other one would have to be Johnny and Namfon and Off Pongpat and that twin lakorn...

[post="118463"][/post]​
Is dis the Off Pongpat 's lakorn u talking about Blue! >>>>> the one the n'k have a twin hahhaah and he kidnap the wrong girl which is the n'k during her wedding and abuse her put her in chain and drag her around teh island and he even kick her punch her blah blah den he "R" OMGG >>> he was soooooooo dirty .. ugly looking omg the "R" scene was scaryyyyyyy !! I uploaded the lakorn last year :sweat:

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I like em Violent, epecially the "R" scene. Afterall, it is an "R" scene rite? lolzz and so it has to live up to it's definition... the type of "R" scene they have rite now is not even like 5% of it's definition... I think it also has to do with young ppl having mature roles..like kitty scenes.. But if they paired up uhmm say Chatchai and Siriam... or like Ann-T etc.. the older crowd, then you might see alot of action..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
there was too many "R" scenes that i forgot which one is fake...but hm...i wanna see the pete lakorn... :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow lakorns back in the days were very violent..lol...and praek was so mean to the nang ek..thats what i call a "r" scene..lol..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
sarN said:
Is dis the Off Pongpat 's lakorn u talking about Blue! >>>>> the one the n'k have a twin hahhaah and he kidnap the wrong girl which is the n'k during her wedding and abuse her put her in chain and drag her around teh island and he even kick her punch her blah blah den he "R" OMGG >>> he was soooooooo dirty .. ugly looking omg the "R" scene was scaryyyyyyy !! I uploaded the lakorn last year :sweat:

[post="119290"][/post]​
Yep that's the one I'm talking about...I like that lakorn...I also like the n'ek she doesn't act anymore though :lol:

Also to the gals who think lakorns back then were violent...I have to agree...it was as for that lakorn I'm talking about I don't know the title but I never got to finished it cuz too many rapes scenes and the pr'ek was too mean and my dad told my mom to stop renting it...he was like "What kinda of movie is this...not appropriate for little kids...cuz I was very very young when I saw it."...that's why I wanna see it again...anyways Sarn I don't think he "R" her after he poured water on her I meant he kept "R-ing" her as the lakorn progress...the pr'ek in that lakorn played Kob's real dad in Dao Pra Sook...

And if you really wanna see a disturbing lakorn or was it a movie can't remember there was one that starred Sam Yuranan and Nok Sinjai...basically Sam raped Nok several times and he was crazy...when he rapes he likes to tie her up and use weapons...very disturbing....that lakorn I didn't like cuz Sam was just crazy :shock:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
^^^LOL...man, he raped her countless of times from what I've remembered...

He was so abusive and treats her like an animal...oh well, but the love scenes were definitely butterflies in the tummy moments :wub:

Imagine the guilty conscience of you ever doing something that horrific to someone and later finds out the truth...EEK!

I also like that lakorn she starred with Saranyu; it was one of those "poofy dress and curly hair" era. The theme song was also good :D

Do you guys know the name of it? :blush:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Wai Wai Noodles said:
I also like that lakorn she starred with Saranyu; it was one of those "poofy dress and curly hair" era. The theme song was also good :D

Do you guys know the name of it? :blush:
[post="119550"][/post]​

Wanida starred Mew Lalita...not the one Sarn posted ...she starred in some lakorns I think I saw 3 of her lakorns...don't know her name...LOL