Fai Ruk Arsoon (Lakorn Thai)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but really pra'ek is a good nice guy but just that he's so heart broken that his wife left him so he became mean/cruel but to the wrong girl..but nang'ek fell in love with him after she see he's really a nice guy,he take care of his kid and her and he fell in love with nang'ek and they were sweet to eachother..and then later on he found out she's not his wife that left him, his old wife came back to him, so nang'ek went back home,but she came back to him at the end.. i don't quite remember the ending though,what happen to his old wife,she may die or ran off again. i think this version they won't make him beat her up,i hope..probably just chain her, force her to do household works. can't wait to see it.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
again, i'm really looking forward to this w/ Vicky...i've totally underestimated her skillz. she's totally gonna OWN being the bitch/prostitute. i can feel it!

ok, what else has puri been in? he looks familiar, but i can't place him. and he looks so young!

Katerine

Butterfly123
but really pra'ek is a good nice guy but just that he's so heart broken that his wife left him so he became mean/cruel but to the wrong girl..but nang'ek fell in love with him after she see he's really a nice guy,he take care of his kid and her and he fell in love with nang'ek and they were sweet to eachother..and then later on he found out she's not his wife that left him, his old wife came back to him, so nang'ek went back home,but she came back to him at the end.. i don't quite remember the ending though,what happen to his old wife,she may die or ran off again. i think this version they won't make him beat her up,i hope..probably just chain her, force her to do household works. can't wait to see it.
lol yeh they probz put less or non physical abuse but probz mor mental or add more R's (which i hope they don't) ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I hope they take out the beating. that's too much. I'm fine with pra'ek pushing nang'ek around, being aggressive, tying up nang'ek but once the beating starts, oh that's when hell breaks loose!

I love Vicky's diva-ish act in JR so i'm expecting some of her skills from there to appear in here. haha.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
again, i'm really looking forward to this w/ Vicky...i've totally underestimated her skillz. she's totally gonna OWN being the bitch/prostitute. i can feel it!

ok, what else has puri been in? he looks familiar, but i can't place him. and he looks so young!
i think he was in Tard Rak Toranong with captin and pim....

i seriously think they should tone down the beating of the n'ek...
just stick to harrassing....

i always thought vicky was a talented actress, but she's always over shadow by other actresses or favors....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think he was in Tard Rak Toranong with captin and pim....

i seriously think they should tone down the beating of the n'ek...
just stick to harrassing....

i always thought vicky was a talented actress, but she's always over shadow by other actresses or favors....
Ditto! I fell in love with Vicky when I first saw her lakorn with Num. After that i've been following her lakorns. She's gotten so prettier in the years too.

I think she's like Krit, many people underestimate his acting skills too.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
Ditto! I fell in love with Vicky when I first saw her lakorn with Num. After that i've been following her lakorns. She's gotten so prettier in the years too.

I think she's like Krit, many people underestimate his acting skills too.
i first saw her lakorn with num too...every since then i've been following her lakorn like u too...
i really like her/chracter in kamin kab poon with Aon and Jorm Jai Jorm Kane with Chakrit....

her beauty is like a doll....very cute...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i first saw her lakorn with num too...every since then i've been following her lakorn like u too...
i really like her/chracter in kamin kab poon with Aon and Jorm Jai Jorm Kane with Chakrit....

her beauty is like a doll....very cute...
I love Vicky's feisty character like in Sai Pai Jao. one of my favorite lakorn from her! :D
Gosh I wish her & krit would do another lakorn together! I would die happy!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omgg! This lakorn sounds super good! Wow :D
I'm confused though. Why does praek think nang'ek is his wifeyy?? Do they look alike or whaaat?
But wow. This is such great news! Vicky gets to be twins! That even better :D

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
I love Vicky's feisty character like in Sai Pai Jao. one of my favorite lakorn from her! :D
Gosh I wish her & krit would do another lakorn together! I would die happy!
yea i like to see them in a lakorn again too....
now she's more mature and womanly....

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
Omgg! This lakorn sounds super good! Wow :D
I'm confused though. Why does praek think nang'ek is his wifeyy?? Do they look alike or whaaat?
But wow. This is such great news! Vicky gets to be twins! That even better :D
from spicyforum it say she has a twin. p'ek kidnapped her mistakenly thought it was his wife.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah I know that but WHY DID HE THINK IT WAS HIS WIFE ?
That just wierd and so dumb. He probably was drunkk or what ?!
Anyways, yeah Vicky has grown and changed alot since her lakorn w/ Num.
Which was my first lakorn of hers as well. She's supercuteeee!

tinah

sarNie Coma
off pongpat was int he old version right?..is it the lakorn that sarn posted up awhile back when he kicked n'ek off the boat

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh geesh. Off Pongpat was praek in old version?! I cannot picture him, lol :p
Danggg! Praek is mean like heckkk! GOSH ! Poor Vicky :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah the old version pra'ek was Off Phongpat and nang'ek was Kok Nataya. yeah pra'ek wasn't so smart that he can't tell that nang'ek was not his wife. but again she look exactly like his wife.so doesn't make it that unreasonable. he thinks she pretend not to know him because wants to be with another guy. so it made him more anger.yeah i can't take it either i don't want to see him beat her up. just tie her,harass her,push her around should be enough. i remember after he "r" her, he was confuse because it wasn't the same,because she was still a virgin but again he's stupid so he didn't know she was not his wife. but yeah nang'ek is pitiful in here. but who knows maybe they won't make her that weak. maybe she'll fight back.hopefully.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope she'll be strongg. lol. How does that work? Which twin is the one that gets with praek??! Reminds me of JLR, lol :p But wayy worser!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the twin that gets with pra'ek is the good twin of course, the nang'ek, the girl that he kidnap on her wedding day. if a la korn pra'ek kidnap nang'ek & misunderstood her always remind people of JLR huh? LOL