Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Mee Ter

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
is it just me or do I LOVE! this title...looking forward to this one...I do hope it's not too much of a "hate at first sight lots of misunderstanding ending right after I love you's" kinda lakorn though...

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
gosh! I thought they going to release it this week but look like they change it again. It going to be on air 08/21/07 or maybe the 08/27/07. gosh i'm all ready to watch it.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
gosh! I thought they going to release it this week but look like they change it again. It going to be on air 08/21/07 or maybe the 08/27/07. gosh i'm all ready to watch it.
it's might around that day cuz pancake's lakorn only up to episode 12. most of ch7's lakorn should be 15 or 16 episodes.

Thanks for the pictures above too.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
wow is it just me or does it look like they're trying to make num look younger. i mean his hair is longer and it looks like he lost some weight...don't get me wrong i'll take num either way...but it looks like they made a conscious effort to make him look young...in some pics w/ his hair he almost looks like Toby M. from Spider Man...hmm...i guess the young look standard is starting to apply to men too...guess there is some progress in gender equality...whatever as long as i get to see num on screen...hmmm...yeah in the end i'm still superifical...;P