Fah Mee Tawan Hua Jai Chun Mee Ter

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Wow! The words on the caps are make me want to see this lakorn right now...thanks

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i guess i'll be the one to ask the obvious question...what is this lakorn about?...it looks interesting from the sc...thanks for those by the way...hmm...looks like the older lady (oil's mom from oil and kwan's lakorn) is gonna put the moves on num? huh? num's smiling here and there so is this somewhat of a comedy? hmm...gosh num is looking good...and jui...well i haven't really seen a lakorn with her in it before...hmm...but i don't like the tinted hair...i mean lighten/tinted black hair is so 90's. what's wrong with just dark midnight black hair...so much better...oh well just my opinion.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
omg.. can't wait for this lakorn... get to see num again.. last time i saw him was hima tai prajun.. i think thats the name.. haha.. anyways.. i saw bee sawich in the teaser.. haven't seen him since his lakorn with namfon about the ring and that was like a decade ago... glad to see him again!!! if anyone has a summary.. please share!!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Ok final date

ฟ้ามีตะวัน

จาออ�อา�าศ วันจันทร์ - อังคาร

เริ่ม อังคารที่ 28 ส.ค. 50 นี้�๊าบ

รอดู�ันน๊า

Tuesday August 28th 2007

t0mb0i

sarNie Egg
are you serious? another revenge lakorn, i just hope this is better than lued nai din. if not i am going to be so pissed.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
are you serious? another revenge lakorn, i just hope this is better than lued nai din. if not i am going to be so pissed.
I'm serious. The word of the teaser is already tell you that revenge lakorn. Oh...yeah I hope is better than Luerd Nai Din too.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Jui is so pretty. Num looks really tired from the teaser.
What is Bee S role in this lakorn?

kermint

sarNie Adult
after see the teaser i will watch. num will looks handsome lol.