EYEBROW TATTOOING

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
So I know a few people who got their eyebrowns and eye liner done so that they don't have to pencil it in. I was thinking of getting it done in Laos when I go visit. Now I don't think I will ever go to Loas, so I'm thinking of getting it done here in the good old USA. So for those of you who got your eye brows done share your experiences and the price you paid for them? And for the rest of you just share your comments if you want to

Let me know

the face is extremely sensitive -- moreso than the arms, back, legs, etc. so i would not recommend getting tattoo makeup unless you are willing to brace the extreme pain...even if you've gotten tattoos before, tattoo makeup is about double the pain...

another thing to consider is: do you really want to have your eyebrows (or other makeup, for that matter) set in one shape and shade forever? wouldn't it be nicer to be able to alter the shape and color of your eyebrows according to the styles of the time? because before, the style was extremely pencil thin brows, but now, a slightly fuller look is in...remember, once you get the tattoo, it'll be much more difficult to remove it...

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
My mom got hers done in 2002 and it actually came out looking right and was actually black. Because some of her friends got theirs done and it came out looking green and red. Then she got it retouched at one of the malls in Thailand in 2004 and it still looks nice. I want mine done too, but I'm afraid because I know it's going to hurt, and it might not come out the way I expect it.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
My aunt's friend got it done and it looks funny on her especially if she does not put makeup on the rest of her face because her eyebrows totally stand out lol. On some people it looks nice though.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I heard it comes off and you have to go back to get it re-done every now and then.
So I wouldn't call that tattoo or permanent? Anyways, I think it's painful and scary.

Especially all the old married ladies in NC! They do it like crazy!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
both my aunts got their brows done... and lol.. everytime I see them, they look like they got the same facial expression.

cecilia

Staff member
my uncle's daughter had her done .. it looks nice on her b/c she have darker skin .. but me, i get bore fast, so yup, afraid, it'll damage forever Lol

noungning

Heartless
um, i think it's something u should not ever think of wanting to do because it's not something that is fashionable as much in this day and age!

i can only imagine older women having these and yeah it fades and it needs to be retouched...

one of them "retouched" it so many times because it's faded and faded numerous times throughout the years she now has some weird brow shape and it's too hard to not laugh at it when u see it lol. u know those clown type of eyebrows the thai comedians like to use, they cut a piece of black tape and put it on their brows or their chin as a beard lmfao! that's what it reminds me of...

so nope, not a good idea.

i know it's cheap to get done, like $70 for the brows, but yeah cheap but it's risky... the damage u can't really revert unless u go to expensive tattoo removal for the brows... but for the eye liner omfg.

my friend's mom has it... and if she doesn't have her makeup on, and just her "eye tattoo liner" on, she scares the living shit outta me... it's not pretty... and sometimes, if the liquid "smudges" u can have a VERY awful outcome for the eye liner. and i've seen this before... omg... and to get this one reverted using laser tattoo removal will be very difficult because this is basically too close to ur eyeballs, i doubt u can revert this... basically very near impossible to repair in case u "smudge" ur ink by accident.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I know some friends that got their done it turn out really nice. My aunt got hers done too and mysisinlaw I guess all are lazy to draw it in :lol: I want to get my lids but I'm afraid hurt cuz that area is sensitive but my aunt say they let in numb first U feel the pain afterward Maybe later I will get it as for brows I love my brows

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
my mom had hers done...and i will say it turned out prettie well...it looks nice on her even w/ out her lipstick and all..and like Ceci said i tink it's cuz my mom is kinda tan...if she was lighter i dunno

i guess for us youngings we'll have to consider the trend of makeup and all...but i guess to the older ladies...falling the trend won't be so much stress on them

NANG

sarNie Egg
I've got mine done like 5 yrs ago. To me I think it didn't hurt. I believe it all depends on how thick your eyebrows are. Like if you got fine hair it will stand out more. I have thick eyebrows so no one notice that I've got it done. It depends on how good the ink they use you might not need to get it re-touch in 10 yrs or so, they do seems to fade.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
dont use a pencil then. get this

anastasia beverly hills tinted brow gel $19

it'll look just like a tattoo or whatever

if people want to get it done just so they won't have to constantly have to apply makeup each day, then just don't use makeup...i mean, really, putting on makeup doesn't consume all that much time...and if people don't want to committ say 10 minutes each morning or so, then just go without makeup...i don't know, it really depends on the individual person...