Exact - Scenario TOGETHER 2010

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
is it just me or O & Fluke actually makes such a darn cute couple together...j/k

Thanks, Jakjann!

jakjann

Jakjann
PROGRAMS 2010
DRAMAS

After Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter is
"อยากหยุดตะวันไว้ที่ปลายฟ้า" >> สน - แกรนด์ >>> เอกกี้,หยวน,ณัฐ,โบวี่,ปีใหม่,กบ ทรงสิทธิ์,กิ๊ก มยุริน
´Yark Yood Tawun Wai Tee Plai Fah0 ´ >< Son - Grand >>> Eargie,Yuan, Nut Thephudsadin,Bowie, Peemai, Gob Trongsit, Kik Mayurin
"ดอกรัก ริมทาง" >> บี้ - วิว >>> ฟาง,เต้ย,นิว ชัยพล,เป้ย,โอ อนุชิต
Dork Ruk Rim Thang >> Bie-Vill >>> Fang, Toey, New Chaiyapon, Puey and O Anuchit
"จับตาย วายร้ายสายสมร" >> แท่ง - บี >>> ณัฐ,เบสส์,ไอซ์,อาร์
Jub Tay Wai Ray Sai Samorn >> Tang - Bee >>> Nut Thephadsadin, Best Chanidapa, Ice Apisada and R The Star
"โรงแรมผี" >>ชาคริต - น้ำชา >>> เปปเปอร์,อลิส รูมเมท,หนุ่ม อรรถพร,ฮันนี่,ต้น TS4,ปู อนุวัฒน์
Rong Ram Pee >> Chakirt - Namcha >>> Pepper, Alice Roommate, Num Attapon, Honey, Ton The Star and Poo Anuwut
and และ

"มาลัยสามชาย" >> อ้อม = ลอออร - กัปตัน = คุณยศ - ก้อง สหรักษ์ = พี่เทพ - สน ยุกต์ = เจ้าดิเรกรุจน์
แป้ง อรจิรา = ทองรำไพ >>> อาร์,ภูริ,จารุณี สุขสวัสดิ์,กิ๊ก มยุรินทร์,ปิ่น เก็จมณี,เอ๊ ศศิกานต์,บอล วิทวัส,ปูไข่,บุ๋ม รัญญา
Malai Sam Chai >> Aom = Lo-Orn - Captain = Khun Yods - Gong Saharut = Pi Thep, Son Yuke = Lord Dee Reak Ruj , Pang Ornjira = Tong LumPai >>> R the Star, Puri, Jarunee Suksawut, Kid Mayurin, Pin Ketmanee, Ae Sasikarn, Ball Witawuts, Pookai and Boom Runya

รายการใหม่ Bangkok Station พิธีกร กนิษฐ์ สารสิน - พชร ปัญญายงค์ - พิม ซาซ่า - ขจรกิติ์ พ้นภัย
New Variety show Bangkok Station Hoster are Kanits Sarasin - Pachorn Punyayong - Pim ZaZa - Kajornkit Punpai

ละครเวที ประจำปี 2010 มี 4 เรื่อง Musical 2010 4 musicals

1.เลือดขัตติยา เดอะ มิวซิคัล (ยังไม่มีการเปิดตัวนักแสดง)
1. Lued Kattiya Musical (Still not cast)
End of 2010

2.ละครเวทีสาวประเภทสอง โดยเจมส์ เรืองศักดิ์ พฤษภาคม
2. Sao Prapet Song The Musical by James Ruengsuk - May 2010

3.Re-stage ลมหายใจ เดอะ มิวซิคัล เริ่ม 14 มค 53
3. Re-stage Lom Hai Jai the musical beginning 14 Jan. 2010

4.Re-stage เนื้อคู่ 11 ฉาก เริ่ม มีนาคม
4. Re-stage Nuer Koo 11 Shaak beginning March 2010

jakjann

Jakjann

Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter VTR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yml-Jpb4cmA&feature=player_embedded

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Ging n Namtarn r so beautiful, but they are from the star 5.

OMG I just spotted Toey n Aerin, they r sooo KUTE! B)
Dew TS5 changed his hair style, damn his looks is more appealin'

jakjann

Jakjann

All stars in Exact love AOM!!!!!!!!!! All of them in this firma love eachother!!! all are friends/best friends^^

jakjann

Jakjann
Khun Boy (The BOSS XD)

Frank and Eargie (Hosters)

Grand The Star5

Singto TS5

James Ruengsuk

Ruj The Star4

Jub Tay Wai Rai SaSamorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
aom is so beautiful!! exact has a bunch of newbies that i dont know even know. too bad all their talented stars have disappear..

thanks jakjaan

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
thanks so much for the pictures! i can't believe that that's james!!! and dew the star looks sooo different with his new haircut! and I would loveeee the see Leud Katthiya the Musical!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Wow! I spy sooooo many people! I really miss the old ch5 actors and actresses and definitely lovin' the newbies as well! Everyone look mighty fine!

Aom-STUNNING!
Jieb-Lovely! Love the 'do.
Ball-He's cute. :)
Bee-You are tall girl!
Aerin-The hair and red lipstick suits you well.
Captain-WHERE ARE YOU?! I CAN'T FIND YOU?! :(

I love the exact/scenerio crew! I've seen most of them in dramas. They're all beautiful and talented. [well, "most" of them are.] :)