Exact - Scenario TOGETHER 2010

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you soooo much for sharing these pics!!! Everybody looks great. Dew the star 5 is so cute. I can't believe he cut his hair. :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awww...i love dews new hairstyle.....love him...love him....WHERE"S PUENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
That's cool that we get to see old cast mixed with new cast. I know the new cast has that extra "singing" ability. But, I really like seeing Exact's original stars in the mix. I can't wait to see more from Exact and hopefully the storylines are not too crazy.

Is that ghost hotel lakorn a continuance of the one that came out a couple years ago?

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
Exact have most of my favorite Thai celebs!!! I love peung, she's so cute n pretty!!!! Does anyone knows the song that grand sang @ the show?

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
~~I love the Exact family!! I'm most proud to be seeing some original acts up there with some of the older actors; my favorite has to be Aom and Pong of course. :p Aom definitely shined the whole night; she's a darling.~~I just love seeing the cast of PNGRT outside of the lakorn, they look so great together.xD I liked the theme this year and it definitely shows Exact's true essence with its fine actors and artists together as one. Looking forward to the new works coming up!!

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Lots of hot new stars.....but where is Captain?? I didn't see him in any of the pics?