Ever heard of a singer named Pookie? what happened to her?

mei linh

sarNie Egg
I remember when i was really little
my best friend and i used to listen
to this singer named pookie.
all of a sudden out of the blue i had
a karaoke night and her song came
on and then my friend and i thought
whatever happened to her?
does anyone know?

little

sarNie Adult
does anyone know?

she got pregnant with 1 of the rs boy band and she was just like 17 yrs old and the man i think is like 10 yrs older. she married him and later had 2 kids and divorce him later like 2-3 years after and she later on got remarried and got divorce again and now i dont know. her career was blooming when she first got out but got burnt when she got pregnant that sucks in thai intertainment. american entertainment accept it not mean it's good being pregnant at a young age but they are open and given chances.

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know?
after 2 or 3 albums she quit singing and had a family i think...i think she was in some sort of controversy that made her left RS company

mei linh

sarNie Egg
O_O..wow haha she was like my favorite
singer when i was little..never thought
that would happen.
anyone have any pics of her family
or her husband??

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
i think this is a recent interview with Pookie
if anybody like to translate the whole story please...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G3wwfgT4LU Pt.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-sqAV_aSIk Pt.2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PwKeX5C7CQ Pt.3 end
ex-husband 1 from boyband "TWO"

ex-husband 2 with kids

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
wow she sure looks pretty in those video clips...but feel sorry for her for going through those kind of relationship..btw is she still single or what?

Cee

sarNie Hatchling
wow she sure looks pretty in those video clips...but feel sorry for her for going through those kind of relationship..btw is she still single or what?
i believe she still single and probally
trying to works thing out with her 2nd husband
since the kids are with him..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea both kids are from her first husband. she actually wants to sing again lol and she wanna do a movie bout her life so young girls won't follow her footsteps i thought dat was perdy funny LOL

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
yea both kids are from her first husband. she actually wants to sing again lol and she wanna do a movie bout her life so young girls won't follow her footsteps i thought dat was perdy funny LOL
wow...it'll be nice if she could make a movie of her life cuz now many many young girls are following that path and road to follow...it's like now they don't care no more...but that's just how i see society now...it doesn't apply to all young girls though lol...but hopefully it'll teaches more girls to be more independent rather than be obsessed about love...

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I remember listening to her songs on a cassette. I heard that she got a divorce because she was in an abusive relationship. Her songs were popular back then too.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
she got pregnant with 1 of the rs boy band and she was just like 17 yrs old and the man i think is like 10 yrs older. she married him and later had 2 kids and divorce him later like 2-3 years after and she later on got remarried and got divorce again and now i dont know. her career was blooming when she first got out but got burnt when she got pregnant that sucks in thai intertainment. american entertainment accept it not mean it's good being pregnant at a young age but they are open and given chances.
I think back when she got pregnant, it wasn't accepted here in the U.S. either. So many celebrities who got pregant before marriage sure didn't boast it here in the U.S. Look at Brandy...she had to fake her marriage with her producer to cover up her premarriage pregnancy.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I remember her. I use to love her music as a child and I came across her website years ago.
She had pictures of her family up. She even interacted with her fans on there. I thought she was very nice. At the time I wanted to be a singer too and she even gave me advice on it. :) So did Momay.

Seeing the videos now, she's so much prettier but I think she needs to improve on her singing.
I feel bad for her though, she's gone through a lot. I wish the best for her.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
anyone have articles on her? I'd like to know more about what happened to her and all. I loved her songs. I watched the youtube stuff but it keeps on freezing...sucks.
Anyone help please! Would greatly appreciate it.
Is she coming back to sing or anything?