Ethai CD

ouli_00

sarNie Egg
i was just wondering because ethai looks like a good site to purchase movies, music and concerts...it has everything!!!!

But is it safe, quick and are there any hidden costs!!!

Anyone who has used the site, can u give feedback???

honda

sarNie Hatchling
i was just wondering because ethai looks like a good site to purchase movies, music and concerts...it has everything!!!!

But is it safe, quick and are there any hidden costs!!!

Anyone who has used the site, can u give feedback???

I've been ordering music from them for over 5 years now and has never had any problems.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
It's a great place to order. If you want to recieve your things fast order at least 7 or more items and it will be I think free express shipping. It been a while since I order but everytime I order I just order at least 7 items. I get my order in about 4-7 days(they say express shipping but it's not the overnight shipping). If you order less than 7 items it will take maybe 2 week or more.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O ethai is a good place to order from -.O I order from them at least twice every month and never had problems and the more you order the faster you get your stuff my recent order took a little longer because I didn't order as much as I normally did o_O but I trust ethai more than many other sites that are out there

donna

sarNie Adult
i think that there is an international fee. my sis was looking at her bank statement and she said she saw an international fee. it wasn't much under a $1 i think.

but i agree. the site is legit. i order stuff from there all the time too.

mickey

sarNie Egg
i always buy magazine and cd from ethaicd ( 2006-now ) and never have problem and on time arrive the stuff to me ...so u can trust this shop to buy anything. :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i used to wonder and question if ethaicd was trustworthy too...but i gave it a try and just bought a couple of music videos and in a week or two, i received my packaged...i would say that it is a good site.

they are extremely reliable and trustworthy...:) rest assured...i love their products...i've ordered from them a number of times and have never had any problems...

the shipment is pretty quick and all the payments are secured...they take credit cards, paypal, checks, and money orders...

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with everyone
i've ordered from them a couple of time and never had and probs, and withing 5 days i get my things. to me thats fast.
one time i order some stuff from this chinese site, and that stuff took forever. it took so long that i had forgotten i had placed and order, and when i got the things, i was like, "COOL! FREE STUFF!!" but then i remembered i had ordered them things like a month ago.

stquick

sarNie Egg
I buy cds/vcds/dvds/ from them all the time. The only thing I don't like about them is that, when I receive the package, the cd covers are always cracked because the package is not very secure. But other than that, ethaicd is pretty reliable

sulad

sarNie Adult
I buy cds/vcds/dvds/ from them all the time. The only thing I don't like about them is that, when I receive the package, the cd covers are always cracked because the package is not very secure. But other than that, ethaicd is pretty reliable
Yeah, I know.
I also I have the same problem.
I contacted them and told them about the problem.
Not sure if they still have that problem.
But I just recently order some movies and received it with care.
But I can say, it's a good site.

noungning

Heartless
i've ordered from them maybe 1 time lol... but i don't remember having a problem, just was a bit longer to ship compared to this other place i used to always order from... those ppl ship stuff to me and i receive it at max within 3 days. but i do buy a lot when i order so it works out i suppose.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I've only ever used it once and I thought they handled my order pretty quickly.
My CD case was a little cracked though.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Washington Mutual charge an international fee.
Wells Fargo does not. Not sure about other banks.
Luv ethaicd.com. Have ordered from them way too long.
The cd's I bought are originals.