Dung Duang Haruethai

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
just watched ep 13...OMG. i went back and watch new and rodmay scenes for countless times(well, actually about 3-4 times only.LOL) my mother says he's shouting like sornram again.LOL. he' always making me smile(when he shouts). but he's always so moody and angry. love the part when rodmay slapped him, and he was like holding her hand!!!*screams* i hope he gets this kinda role more(BUT GET RID OF THAT WIG!!!)

weir's getting cooler towards the end...have anyone noticed that kwan's doesnt whine much anymore?? i think they're getting better(acting)...it'll be perfect if they changed new's wig and get them some better looking clothes

THE SWORD FIGHT SCENE!!! OMG!!! SOOOO COOOOLLLLL!!!! *SCREAMS*!!!!!

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
ITS GETTIGN GOOD..LOL..
I LOVE IT.. I LOVE IT WHEN NEW SCEARM N YELL AT ROTMAY THENWHEN SHE START TO CRY OR SUMTHIN HE FEEL SORRY..LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
nice, but wasn't that epi 12 where they were fighting? weir looked really nice at the end of epi 12. now i am hoping to see epi 13.

skies

sarNie Adult
Lyrics trnaslation credit to Aiyaja @ Spicyforum

Faa, nai kam keun tee rai daao
The Heavens, the starless night
Aang waang lae waang bplao
Restless and empty
Mai mee kwam maai
There’s no importance
Chun gor mee duang jai tee waang bplao
I had a heart full of emptiness
Juap jon wan tee tur gaao kao maa nai cheewit
Up until the day you walked into my life

*Mai chai saai naam dtae cham cheun waan
You’re not a stream but you're pleasantly sweet
Mai chai lam taan dtae lai paan hua jai
You’re not a river but you flow through the heart
Mai chai duang daao dtae tur bpen dang duang haruethai
You’re not the stars but you are like the star of my heart
Keu kwaam maai tee haa…maa naan
You are the purpose I’ve been searching for such a long time

**Kwaam ruk jot leuk nai kwaam song jam
The love, noted deeply into my memory
Leuk lam yam roi salak
Strongly kept, reaffirming with traces of a sculpture
Niran nan naan nak dtae ruk nee naan gwaa nan
Eternity, such a long time but this love is much longer

Faa gamnerd maa nan meua rai
When were the Heavens/Sky born?
Ja dap salaai nan meua dai mai mee krai roo
No one knows when it will crumble
Dtae chun mee piang jai tee fao ror
But I only have a heart that continues to wait
Dtalot gaan mai naan por hai dap kwam ruk
Eternity isn't long enough to blow out my love

thanks a lot for the lyrics and english translation!!! :D

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
can anyone put up a spoiler and the storyline. i really want to know what would happen. i love how they are at each other and then getting along again that is so sweet.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i wrote this in the fansubs section, but no one replied...so im gona write here:

is there anyone who's interested in helping me translate DDH bcos my thai is not very good(i do sub some, find me on youtube! rahut rissaya and fah mee tawan) esp with the "RACHA SUBB". the translation can be written in mic word and you can email me.

anyone interested please PM me.thanks! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Lyrics trnaslation credit to Aiyaja @ Spicyforum

Faa, nai kam keun tee rai daao
The Heavens, the starless night
Aang waang lae waang bplao
Restless and empty
Mai mee kwam maai
There’s no importance
Chun gor mee duang jai tee waang bplao
I had a heart full of emptiness
Juap jon wan tee tur gaao kao maa nai cheewit
Up until the day you walked into my life

*Mai chai saai naam dtae cham cheun waan
You’re not a stream but you're pleasantly sweet
Mai chai lam taan dtae lai paan hua jai
You’re not a river but you flow through the heart
Mai chai duang daao dtae tur bpen dang duang haruethai
You’re not the stars but you are like the star of my heart
Keu kwaam maai tee haa…maa naan
You are the purpose I’ve been searching for such a long time

**Kwaam ruk jot leuk nai kwaam song jam
The love, noted deeply into my memory
Leuk lam yam roi salak
Strongly kept, reaffirming with traces of a sculpture
Niran nan naan nak dtae ruk nee naan gwaa nan
Eternity, such a long time but this love is much longer

Faa gamnerd maa nan meua rai
When were the Heavens/Sky born?
Ja dap salaai nan meua dai mai mee krai roo
No one knows when it will crumble
Dtae chun mee piang jai tee fao ror
But I only have a heart that continues to wait
Dtalot gaan mai naan por hai dap kwam ruk
Eternity isn't long enough to blow out my love
Thank for the translated,nice!

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh, if only I knew thai. I'd help with subbing if I could. I really want to understand everything they're saying!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg!!! Episode 13 must be the sweetest by far!! I only like the ending parts though. Where the handsome guys were fighting then the mother comes in to resolve everything... So sweet and nice. The preview looked really good. Weir's finally going to give the pendant to Kwan. The guys are going to be friends too. Can't wait!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ahhhh!!!!!! I really wanna see the episodes now....ahhh you guys are killing me but why was New screaming at Rotmay?

marley

sarNie Hatchling
The end of episode 13 was really cute. I like it when Weir has his sneaking smile. I didn't really understand the part when Tasika's mom said that she was asking Weir these questions cause she was a mom. Does she mean that she's kwan's mom or is she referring to herself as Weir's mom? Does that make sense?

CTR

The Realist guy here period
The end of episode 13 was really cute. I like it when Weir has his sneaking smile. I didn't really understand the part when Tasika's mom said that she was asking Weir these questions cause she was a mom. Does she mean that she's kwan's mom or is she referring to herself as Weir's mom? Does that make sense?
She is Kwan's mom but she will be Weir future mother-in-law soon. haha. She knows that Weir like Kwan because she asked Gawan about all the events that had taken place. Weir told Kwan's mom that people should marry each other out of love instead of personal gains. Kwan's mom knew where he got that from and it was from Kwan. Kwan was being nosy because she wanted to know what her mom and Weir was talking about. ;) ^_^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
She is Kwan's mom but she will be Weir future mother-in-law soon. haha. She knows that Weir like Kwan because she asked Gawan about all the events that had taken place. Weir told Kwan's mom that people should marry each other out of love instead of personal gains. Kwan's mom knew where he got that from and it was from Kwan. Kwan was being nosy because she wanted to know what her mom and Weir was talking about. ;) ^_^
Sound interesting, can wait to watch eso 13. What is the relationship between Kwan and New? R they bro and sis?