Dung Duang Haruethai

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Kwan looks really pretty and Vier don't look bad at all. I would definitely pick Vier over most of the p'eks in channel 7. That sucks that n'ek and p'ek don't get each other, but my cousin said that the p'ek promise to return to n'ek at the end and they just ended it there. I think they leave it for the viewers to think about it....I have to go find my old vhs to see the ending...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Now I'll watch anything of Vier's cause of Pleang Ruk Rim Fung Khong...i'm a converted Vier fan now.... :loool: and Kwan isn't bad either...but it would've been cool too for Tik J and Teya R to come together once again I miss them since Prissana....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i swear the old version was boring to death i don't know why they want to remake this again :ph34r:
isnt about remake about if the actors can act good that only depend cause the storyline is a storyline and if u pay good it well seem good

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG, I can't wait to see this lakorn! I'm like so in love with Weir right now! He's so freakin hot!!! It takes more than one look to notice how hot he is so if you guys don't think he's hot, better look again b/c he's gonna be the next rising star!!!=)

Anyway, enough about Weir. This will be my first lakorn of Kwan too. She's really cute. Does anyone know when this will air? Since I didn't watch the first version, this remake will be fresh for me.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
although the old version didn't have a lot of romantic scenes like nowadays, it has gentle and touching scenes! More importantly, I loved the theme song! :D

Toon

He looks very very tres tres hot...I can't wait at all I'm going to enjoy this so much!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
omg, can't wait!! weir looks so hot as a prince. any more update on the air date?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Weir a lot. But i don't like Kwan. Everything about her bugs the hell out of me,No offense to her fans though. I saw the version with Nom+ Nat and i didn't really like it. But i like their wardrobe, it's pretty. I think it's pretty than Weir + Kwan wardrobe. i especially like the theme song to Nom+Nat version sang by Pakorn. The lyrics,his voice is very nice. very nice song, i like it a lot. They shouldn't re-make this la korn yet. i can still remember it. if were to choose nang aek with Weir in here, i want Pinky to be nang aek with him instead. i think Pinky match this role more and will be a very pretty princess,she has a pretty face,nice body too. I don't know if i will continue to finish this la korn or not when it air, because i don't like Kwan, but i like Weir a lot ,so i'll give it a try, for Weir. my cutie boy.love him a lot as Ai Pinh with Alexandra in Pleng ruk rim fung khong. i hope his next new la korn after this one he will get to pair up with Pinky, i really want to see them together. they would make a cute match.

Toon

a lot of people complain about how boring the old version was...it wasn't that bad maybe it had a lot of political overtone...maybe that's why they're remaking this one and sprucing up the love story more...and who wouldn't want to just stare at Vier...his smile melts your heart into hot pools of liquids...I'm just glad he's getting more lakorns.... :yahoo: :yahoo: :wub:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I think Veer, Kwan, and others will dress better than the one Num and Nat was in. I didn't like their customs back than. P.S...Vee's girlfriend looks more pretty in real life than in lakorns.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, Kwan matches this role more than Pinky, both appearance and acting wise so I'm not surprised why Kwan was chosen and not the other way around. And yes, Pinky is gorgeous as well but eh, there's no use of pulling someone else in for the roles when it's already been confirmed and began filming.

Especially, watching these clips of the cast in their full outfits, it makes it all more exciting.