dubbed-lakorn.com

peaches

sarNie Elites
have anyone here got problem with the service before? like 3 weeks ago i ordered legend of the condor heroes 2008. i wanted to save cash so i didn't get it from angkorwat.com big mistake on my part. all the burnt discs were unplayable, they basically sent me blank discs <_< so i mailed it back to their PO box address got one email response saying they'll look at the discs <_< haven't heard from them since :rolleyes: this is the last time i'm ordering from them!!

yak

sarNie Adult
yah.. i had some problem with them.. when i bought my lakorns from there, some parts were cut and the picture wasn't good. from there on i just wanted to buy originals now.. which i know it cost alot, but its better than having some crappy disc..

akanin

sarNie Elites
have anyone here got problem with the service before? like 3 weeks ago i ordered legend of the condor heroes 2008. i wanted to save cash so i didn't get it from angkorwat.com big mistake on my part. all the burnt discs were unplayable, they basically sent me blank discs <_< so i mailed it back to their PO box address got one email response saying they'll look at the discs <_< haven't heard from them since :rolleyes: this is the last time i'm ordering from them!!
Their prices are pretty EXPENSIVE for BOOTLEGS. For like $2-$5 more, you can purchase Mayura ORIGINAL dvds with better quality.

peaches

sarNie Elites
1 month later i still didn't get my money back :angry:
when i sell copies to my coworker i at least check all my discs first. these people at dubbed-lakorn sure don't :rolleyes:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i ordered them once. it was for an old mayura dubbed lakorn (Tbong lom pich) of course and the picture is not good.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
1 month later i still didn't get my money back :angry:
when i sell copies to my coworker i at least check all my discs first. these people at dubbed-lakorn sure don't :rolleyes:
A month? <_< You can try to follow up with them again, maybe they are busy or just put it on the back burner or something, just guessing.

Was it the Condo Hero 2008 Khmer-Dubbed version by Two-Doves?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
i ordered them once. it was for an old mayura dubbed lakorn (Tbong lom pich) of course and the picture is not good.
True
The old one are rare and Mayura themselves are behind in releasing new title, let alone the old ones.

peaches

sarNie Elites
A month? <_< You can try to follow up with them again, maybe they are busy or just put it on the back burner or something, just guessing.

Was it the Condo Hero 2008 Khmer-Dubbed version by Two-Doves?
it was by two doves volume 1 has a total of 6 discs. i figure they already receive my packet i sent back so i email for the second time and no response. anyway i found a cheaper site selling that series.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it was by two doves volume 1 has a total of 6 discs. i figure they already receive my packet i sent back so i email for the second time and no response. anyway i found a cheaper site selling that series.
what website? does it also sell thai lakorn khmer dubbed? i only want to buy thai lakorn

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
6 discs? ^_^ suppose to be only 3 discs if they had done a direct copy without any compressions or extractions.

Anyhow, yeah, vol. 2 was just release with also 3 discs. You can find the originals here for only $1 per episode :D

http://ekomsantime.com/comersus7F/store/co...p?idProduct=689

peaches

sarNie Elites
i guess dubbed-lakorn don't want spend money on blank dual layer disc :lol:
i was going to buy from the above site but came to check out i have to pay for paypal fee so nope i didn't, bought if from here www.i-amovies.com

after one month, i've got back my refund from dubbed-lakorn :D