Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oh yea, I forgot about that one..(shows you that I'm not really her fan)..Well let me reqoute and fix wat I'm trying to say..(my opinion)try watching her lakorns, but couldn't even get past the first or second episode becuz her characters is annoying and her face have no expression at all when she is acting out the character..maybe you're a fan of her and I respect your opinion, and everyone elses, but I had already thought of wat I wanted to say, and I've already said it...

well im not saying that everyone has to like her...from the beginning i never liked her too... until SOO SANG TAWAN..
the one with her and tle...and that is how i got know her evenbetter...and trust me most of my friends didnt like her either
until SOO SANG TAWAN TOO... i think everything is base on your own opinion, about all these actors and actresses...but it only
matter on how the director direct....and this is on of KATANA projects so im sure it would be a great lakorn..cuase i like how KATANA
direct it lakorn...

tassa

sarNie Egg
OMG...it makes me so angry to see pancake as na ek....i hate her acting so much...its like shes trying to hard to act....all the lakorns ive seen of her...no offense to her fans....buh acting juxt doesnt seem natural to her....y couldn't it be pinky...dey would make the perfect couple to play in such a beautiful lakorn....i gotta say weir is looking fine here ...i like his nerdy look.....and its true channel 7 should start listening to their fans or otherwise they gonna get bad rating

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG...it makes me so angry to see pancake as na ek....i hate her acting so much...its like shes trying to hard to act....all the lakorns ive seen of her...no offense to her fans....buh acting juxt doesnt seem natural to her....y couldn't it be pinky...dey would make the perfect couple to play in such a beautiful lakorn....i gotta say weir is looking fine here ...i like his nerdy look.....and its true channel 7 should start listening to their fans or otherwise they gonna get bad rating
well u cant really do nothing about it cause it is already comfirm!!!and pancake is not that bad...

tinah

sarNie Coma
pancake-vier is like ch3 version of anne-ken lol i wonder if they get bored of working together since they do go out

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Honestly, I'm not a Ken/Anne fan...I didn't fall into the hype for them, just not feeling it...but for Pancake, I agree with you, and it does suck because they're already filming it, so all you could do is not watch...I'm gonna miss it, my mom is too since I told her Pancake was in it...she just finished watching a Pancake lakorn too...I don't think acting is natural for her either...I've seen quite a few of her lakorns, and I do feel it's the same character, and no matter what lakorn, she acts in the same way...I don't feel her emotions when I'm watching it...when she cries, it just bothers me...

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Pancake is great..in a role where she's a snobbyish daughter of a rich business man.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! i'm so behind..tis is wat i get for no
remembering the titles of lakorns...i absolutely
love the old version of this lakorn...argh!!! i'm
actuallie okay with Pancake...but Vier..r u serious
i adore tis boy but he has to play an older man later
on...no no no...at the very least Pancake will have
to portray a overly innocent girl first...i will stay
tune just to see how this version turns out..

ah! i hope they remake the theme songs too

ohhhh! juz came back frm watching the short promo..
eeek! Vier looks unbelievably young wen she
is reborn...and Pancake came off snobby instead of
sweet and innocent in the 1st life time...oh no oh no
why must i have to watch this remake!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Do you talk about Prasard Mued ? Because even in this lakorn Nat still look good and young with the mustache and the character isn't that old. But for Wier, he will need more than a mustache in order to portray the role lol.
ah i just wanted to reply to his comment cuz i juz finished Prasard Mued..
at first i was like ew u serious w/ the mustache..but after i watch like an
hr of it..Nat was beginning to look prettie darn good with that mustache..
but like u said his Doctor Parole character was still young..he was juz a very distressed
man..lol..and Nat is lucky cuz his broad/nice big shoulders helped him look
older and his height also added to it as well

shengvang

sarNie Adult
pancake-vier is like ch3 version of anne-ken lol i wonder if they get bored of working together since they do go out
i doubt they would get tired of each other because weir and pancake r dating and ann and ken r really good
friends..so the more i see there lakorn the more chemistry they have...i love these two couple...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow there sure are a lot of complaints.
But honestly I'm not a fan of Pancake. I've just never liked her look or something? I really don't know lol. I've only finished one lakorn of hers and that was the doll one cause I found the plot interesting and I wanted to know where the will was at and that's about it.

But the one thing that is kind of annoying about this lakorn is Weir is too young to be playing this role lol.

But anyways just my opinion. But hopefully this remake won't ruin the old one because kantana sucks lol.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
kelly would be great as the role..i don't see much of a age different between pan & wier...and they r suppose to be about decade apart

onahc

sarNie Elites
I think there might be a rift between Por N and Weir. I read this interview where Weir called Por by his name and not P'Por, normally the younger person will call the elder P' out of respect. I think Weir is not happy that Por indirectly said he doesn't fit the role of Duay Rang Atit Tarn and he isn't fit to play father roles like in the lakon Paw Noo Pben Superstar.

fun

Expired Sarnie
He didn't directly say it was Weir in his interview but it was definitely directly toward him implicitly. Therefore I understand if there is really a rift between the two. What Por stated was true, but it wasn't technically Wier decision that he wanted the role. He should know that Ch7 cares more for who can rake in more ratings. People need to acknowledge the power Pancake can bring in for Ch7, she has the power to rake in rating regardless on how stupid her lakorns are. Wier and Pan is a hot commodity nowadays. And with such a famous lakorn back in the days, it is a plus for Pancake and the rating to go up. What ch7 want is not someone who can portray a character but because they want what is best for them- ratings. Rating equals money.

I am upset that Wier was chosen for this role but at the same time, he does look like he is in her mid 30s. lmao I guess his smoking has aged him.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
He didn't directly say it was Weir in his interview but it was definitely directly toward him implicitly. Therefore I understand if there is really a rift between the two. What Por stated was true, but it wasn't technically Wier decision that he wanted the role. He should know that Ch7 cares more for who can rake in more ratings. People need to acknowledge the power Pancake can bring in for Ch7, she has the power to rake in rating regardless on how stupid her lakorns are. Wier and Pan is a hot commodity nowadays. And with such a famous lakorn back in the days, it is a plus for Pancake and the rating to go up. What ch7 want is not someone who can portray a character but because they want what is best for them- ratings. Rating equals money.

I am upset that Wier was chosen for this role but at the same time, he does look like he is in her mid 30s. lmao I guess his smoking has aged him.
yes i do agree on what u said too...