Duay Rang Attitarn (Kantana)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I used to really dislike Pancake but now I don't care and even like some of her lakorns.

Even if Pancake does a great job in this lakorn it won't change the fact that Wier is too young to portray p'ek role ! Come on, he was more than 20 when she died so It makes him at least 40 when he meets her again. But all I can see from the promo clip is a young man and a young woman lol.
And moreover, n'ek will be friend with p'ek niece : It will be so weird :lol:

Who know which character will be played by the other ?
I have the feeling that Jui, Amy and Bee could play the sisters and Arnas the second p'ek who used to love n'ek in her past life. But I also find them too young. In fact I hope Amy will play n'ek friend and p'ek niece but how could she be his niece lol.
If Amy play as n'ek friend, that mean she will be Arnus's daughter. LOL :lol: I think they have good casting, lots of famous actors and actresses, but really bad casting for this particular lakorn. :unsure: :angry:

solin

sarNie Adult
I think the main problem of this lakorn is that the whole casting is too young lol.
....except for Pancake

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Yui's not in this lakorn anymore.

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXhPVEF4TURJMU13PT0=&sectionid=TURNeE1nPT0=&day=TWpBeE1DMHdNaTB3TVE9PQ==

It's not in the article, but I heard that it's because she's gonna be a n'ek in a new lakorn called เจ้าแม่ลานเท (Jao Mae Lan Tae)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
N'ek didn't have nosebleeds in the old version so I presume It's new. But after using her mental power, n'ek get still tired and have some symptoms/marks on her body. Maybe they replace it by nosebleeds.
No, the old one, the n'ek got nosebleeds too. I know because my mom loved the old one and watched it so many times, and I would sit and watch with her sometimes...She only had nosebleeds when she abused her powers and use it too much...But she never flipped a car like that. I wonder if they're gonna let hurt torture p'ek towards the end, lock him up cuz she thought he was the one who killed her. She didn't use her powers to do that much stuff, she only used it when she was angry at the people who hurt her in her past life. Is it going to be the same? Or are they changing it a lot? The old one was interesting, with the reincarnation and stuff...you can see how evil people get their bad karma.

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah Yui is not in here anmore.... >.<

I think it is better she should be a nang ek and not a role behind Pancake she is better than her....

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I soo freakin hope that they do change the pranangs...Sarunyu and Kob was a pro-actors, and wat the heck is wrong with Ch.7 giving the role to someone who doesn't even know how to act..to top it off, she always acted as a rich girl..

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ It's too late. =[ They already started filming and released a short teaser ;o;. But Jui was able to get out of it though..that's the curious part. There are A LOT of negative feedback about this lakorn, but the problem is that ch7 don't really pay attention, or pay attention enough to notice. If I were them, I'd seriously change the cast after seeing all the negative feedback.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I soo freakin hope that they do change the pranangs...Sarunyu and Kob was a pro-actors, and wat the heck is wrong with Ch.7 giving the role to someone who doesn't even know how to act..to top it off, she always acted as a rich girl..
noooooo!!!!!she have played a lakorn that she is not a rich girl...her lakorn was with New and she play
a very good role in there...i think u should go watch it before saying anything...cause PLENG RAK KHAM POB was one of
her lakorn that made her even better at her acting skills...not acting like a rich girl but a very poor girl who only
wants nothing but her dream of being a singer...so i think she would play a very good role in this lakorn....

solin

sarNie Adult
No, the old one, the n'ek got nosebleeds too. I know because my mom loved the old one and watched it so many times, and I would sit and watch with her sometimes...She only had nosebleeds when she abused her powers and use it too much...But she never flipped a car like that. I wonder if they're gonna let hurt torture p'ek towards the end, lock him up cuz she thought he was the one who killed her. She didn't use her powers to do that much stuff, she only used it when she was angry at the people who hurt her in her past life. Is it going to be the same? Or are they changing it a lot? The old one was interesting, with the reincarnation and stuff...you can see how evil people get their bad karma.
This lakorn is one of my favorite lakorn so I also have watched it many but many times and I have not noticed the nosebleeds thing : each time she uses her powers, her mother knows it because she feels very tired and has marks on her arms. There is also the scene she faints in the lake because she used her powers in order to torn a candle in the temple.
I agree she has not flipped a car like that but in the old version she caused a car accident to p'ek girlfriend when she wanted to kill her lol. And she doesn't only use her powers against people who hurted her in her past life but against everyone who try to hurt her or her family : her best friend when they were young almost die because she pushed him into a car lol. the male students in the mall or the pople who beat her mother because they have mistaken her with her mother !
I hope they will keep the end when she looks him and breaks his leg....I feel bad for him because he has to suffer while he has done nothing wrong lol.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
noooooo!!!!!she have played a lakorn that she is not a rich girl...her lakorn was with New and she play
a very good role in there...i think u should go watch it before saying anything...cause PLENG RAK KHAM POB was one of
her lakorn that made her even better at her acting skills...not acting like a rich girl but a very poor girl who only
wants nothing but her dream of being a singer...so i think she would play a very good role in this lakorn....

Oh yea, I forgot about that one..(shows you that I'm not really her fan)..Well let me reqoute and fix wat I'm trying to say..(my opinion)try watching her lakorns, but couldn't even get past the first or second episode becuz her characters is annoying and her face have no expression at all when she is acting out the character..maybe you're a fan of her and I respect your opinion, and everyone elses, but I had already thought of wat I wanted to say, and I've already said it...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is one of my favorite lakorn so I also have watched it many but many times and I have not noticed the nosebleeds thing : each time she uses her powers, her mother knows it because she feels very tired and has marks on her arms. There is also the scene she faints in the lake because she used her powers in order to torn a candle in the temple.
I agree she has not flipped a car like that but in the old version she caused a car accident to p'ek girlfriend when she wanted to kill her lol. And she doesn't only use her powers against people who hurted her in her past life but against everyone who try to hurt her or her family : her best friend when they were young almost die because she pushed him into a car lol. the male students in the mall or the pople who beat her mother because they have mistaken her with her mother !
I hope they will keep the end when she looks him and breaks his leg....I feel bad for him because he has to suffer while he has done nothing wrong lol.
In the old version she did has nosebleeds, but not often.
And yes she also causes the car to crashed.

solin

sarNie Adult
If you say so...I think I need to rewatch it again and find when she has nosebleeds :lol:

About Pancake, as I already said I used to really dislike her but for my mother likes her lakorns a lot. So I have watched almost all her lakorns and I must admit they are pretty good but if I have learnt to watch her, I still don't like her. The main problem with her is that her face lacks of expression and I can't see any difference between the characters she have portrayed. Even in Pleng Rak Kham Pob in which she plays a poop girl, what I can see is her usual rich girl attitude lol.

But I don't think it will affect Duay rang Attitarn (except for the past life part because n'ek is stupid and weak but I don't care because I always skip this part lol) since even if n'ek isn't super rich, she has money lol. and fits the usual roles Pancake portrays.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling

I just rewatched some of the parts and I didn't see any nosebleed yet so far. I watched this scene where she used her power to crash the motorbike...
Here is the link, but it's in KHmer or Cambodian though. U still can see what happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzy2ec7VT1w&feature=related

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
If you say so...I think I need to rewatch it again and find when she has nosebleeds :lol:

Do u own the video tape or you watch in online??? I can't find this lakorn in Thai on Youtube, but I found in Cambodian and it was completed also. This is one link that show she did not have nosebleed. I guess I will watch other parts too later to see if she had it or not. Anyway, it was a great lakorn and I will watch it again before the remake airs.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
She doesn't have nosebleed in this scene too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwaPRthff5w&feature=related

OH, well...I don't know why I have to look for the nosebleed parts...LOLz It doesn't really matter.
HHeehehehe....U guys got me curious and now I am searching everywhere for the nosebleed LOLz

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult

About Pancake, as I already said I used to really dislike her but for my mother likes her lakorns a lot. So I have watched almost all her lakorns and I must admit they are pretty good but if I have learnt to watch her, I still don't like her. The main problem with her is that her face lacks of expression and I can't see any difference between the characters she have portrayed. Even in Pleng Rak Kham Pob in which she plays a poop girl, what I can see is her usual rich girl attitude lol.

But I don't think it will affect Duay rang Attitarn (except for the past life part because n'ek is stupid and weak but I don't care because I always skip this part lol) since even if n'ek isn't super rich, she has money lol. and fits the usual roles Pancake portrays.
:lol: Freudian slip?

solin

sarNie Adult
:lol: Freudian slip?
Don't know :lol:

I just rewatched some of the parts and I didn't see any nosebleed yet so far. I watched this scene where she used her power to crash the motorbike...
Here is the link, but it's in KHmer or Cambodian though. U still can see what happen.

Do u own the video tape or you watch in online??? I can't find this lakorn in Thai on Youtube, but I found in Cambodian and it was completed also. This is one link that show she did not have nosebleed. I guess I will watch other parts too later to see if she had it or not. Anyway, it was a great lakorn and I will watch it again before the remake airs.

She doesn't have nosebleed in this scene too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwaPRthff5w&feature=related

OH, well...I don't know why I have to look for the nosebleed parts...LOLz It doesn't really matter.
HHeehehehe....U guys got me curious and now I am searching everywhere for the nosebleed LOLz
Ahahahaha ! You make me laugh by trying to search for the nosebleeds parts :lol:
But I understand you because now I am obsessed by this stupid and not important nosebleeds thing lol.

And for your question...I get my own copy of this lakorn in tape !
Since I'm ill and stuck in my bed I will probably rewatch it in order to search some nosebleeds parts lol.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Playlist for Kob's version. http://www.youtube.com/user/tusneem123#grid/user/EDD45425C252623B

I still get so sad when she licks the ground for a drop of water Q_Q..