Duangta Sawan(Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh boy this will be another twisted ending like Aun/Gypsy but from what i've seen some of the pictures above someone funeral happen not sure whether Rome
will get shot by Kat i don't like how the story goes but Rome and Joy make such a lovely couple, this is Rome's playboy role too, looks like his just
there messing around with Kat but the girl he truly love is Joy.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Searching around youtube and i stumbled across the old version. I didn't know this was a remake. It stars Sangravee and the guy who played Kob's dad in Lhong Ngao Jun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=821IYTuoV_s

Trailer looks good. I'm a bit skeptical though, since Rome hasn't been getting good roles lately.

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser 2. the airing date changed to jan 18th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awf0bEbYPF8&feature=player_embedded
xlboss

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
any1 see the movie yet? The storyline for Ying Aom and Lek is boring. I hope it would be better in lakorn, but I doubt it. Don't like that Go is paring with Namform. They should have someone older than him for his role. I don't like most of the role in here. Maybe I'll pass this lakorn...first really exciting for it, but after watching the movie..I lost my interest.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I am in love with this lakorn already...The song is really good, and so far pretty sad. Joys, Katreeya and Rome looks really good. Can't wait to see more.

Saifah

bite me x___
my goodness. so dramatic. Rome looks really old in here

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
so p'joy is n'ek...i was waiting for her to come back to being n'ek..after all her role as rai she deserves it..before i didn't like her acting but i say she improve so much..i can say now that i am a fan of hers now as a n'ek not just as a n'rai...can't wait to watch more..seems interesting...since she didn't get with rome in chaluy ruk she gets to be with him in this one...i hope i got the right lakorn..if i am wrong please correct me..

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i think rome and joy's relationship is boring too. it's so weird to see joy and kat play opposite than what they usually play. i gotta say kat is too white to play the countryside girl! i don't like this lakorn already because too much power to the bad girl. like it doesn't make sense pan is just a poor servant girl yet she acts above and all that esp to ying orn who's nothing but nice to her and higher class too. and the worst part is she gets away with it? come on! i haven't even finished the first epi yet but that's what i noticed so far.

fanny

sarNie Adult
i agree with you RAKCHARM. i dont want gosin to play this character because he is too young to play that part and all 3 girls are too old for him, especially namfon pairing with him? i'm glad joy is back as n'ek, but not to this stupid role. cat's acting is so annoying and i cant bare to watch her i always forward when i see her. so far im liking rome's character only.