Duangta Sawan(Who & Who)

Merit

sarNie Adult
That is a good for Kat to be taking a chance on role that probably will define her acting. I usually see her in a comedy if drama it isn't very dramatic one. She is taking a chance and I'm sure it's going to pay off. She is going to shine in this because the character really is the lakorn. She's beautiful and talented. Poor N'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, i give her prop for accepting this role and she hasnt been acting for awhile now. atleast shes willing to challenge her herself in new roles and expand on her acting.

im thinking they're gonna choose a newbie to be n'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Way to go Kat English. Glad she's back. Wonder who's accepting the n'ek role? Yardthip is popup in my head
for the n'ek. Rome and Yard will be sweet and cute couple.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the cast is not such a surprise since rome, and kat was already confirmed. but im surprise to see joy as n'ek once again! ive always wanted to see her back to lead role. this is great. ch3 is full of surprises this year

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMY, i'm super duper happy! Joy is back as na'ek!!! yay!!! i've missed her soooo much! yes, i cnt wait. opposite rome??! yes! even better!

jakjann

Jakjann
Namfon K. and Kong Saharut are in this drama???? WOWWWWWWWWWW, I am already love this drama. Love these 2 daras^^ Cant wait to see it^^ If Khun Gai makes somethings, he will makes it right and it should be prfect everthings.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i mean there was an article about joy replacing cherry-janie but p'kai didnt say anything. we thought it was just a rumor but turns out to be true afterall.

fun

Expired Sarnie
P'Kai maybe over the top but it doesn't make his lakorns great. I guess I was so disappointed in his other lakorns that it effects my thought on this lakorn. Let's hope this will not be a flop like Chaleuy Sak.

I wished Rome could work with someone else. Most of his lakorn, he co-star with Joy R. I know not as his nang ek but I would have liked someone else even though it is only a minor role.

jakjann

Jakjann
i mean there was an article about joy replacing cherry-janie but p'kai didnt say anything. we thought it was just a rumor but turns out to be true afterall.
Yes, but everyone thought she should act as Nang rai and not as Nang ek, so I have understood it

Mann

Joy as nang aek was a total surprise, seems like the other way around. Glad Kat is taking challenging role, I give her props and she'll do great! Finally Joy is paired up w/ Rome.. they have like mutiple lakorns but she always the nang rai

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
why kat ahve to be n'rai, she's so pretty, oh well can't wait to see joy play n'ek too cuz she haven't have a n'ek role for quit a while now..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes, but everyone thought she should act as Nang rai and not as Nang ek, so I have understood it
yea it caught us off guard. i wish it wasnt a period drama though cuz joy/rome already been in way too many. p'kai need to take a break from period.

Fun4fun, i get what you mean. p'kai get us hyped with all the big cast and nice wardrobe but the lakorn itself hasnt been great compare to the past..he should of made this a modern drama

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!! JOY IS BACK TO BEING N'EK OMG!!! I'LL DEF WATCH!! DANG IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE HER LAST LAKORN AS N'EK!!!!! EVEN I CAN'T REMEMBER IT MYSELF.. LOL..

and omg... joy & rome.. ahaha.. puma & maneejan reunited!! ahaha... XD.. <-- even though i loved rteam in ssj lol..

im so excited with the casting ... lalala... since KAT is in here as well..

but i agree with fun.. even though p'kai's lakorn have a great cast.. sometimes it's not that great...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow super dupper Joy Rinlanee is reunited back as n'ek. What a relief seeing her back as n'ek once again.