Duangta Sawan(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i think Por is up to par - the only time when he's not is when he's with PAT ..
i don't know but they do not have chemistry for me LOl .. I really like Por with Fon :p
i mean por has improved from last year but i think romes a better actor yet he hasnt gotten a big role.

i also like por with namfon but for some reason they never been paired up ever since jao sao ban rai and that was a hit. i dont think him and pat ever had a hit lakorn together? mostly flops.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No no please don't make Janie be the n'rai even though i don't like her
that much, she doesn't look a n'rai material.

^ oh, I disagree...janie can look like a n'rai if she has too...just add heavier and more dramatic makeup on her...

but I don't want to see janie as n'rai either...I'd much prefer to see her as n'ek...

tinah

sarNie Coma
you dont need to have a n'rai look to play in the role. look at yui, she has such a sweet face yet shes able to pull off a vilian. its the way you portray the character. i think its good for janie to take on something new and challenging for herself. i believe she can do it.

i realise p'kai has chosen rome in all of his most recent lakorn lol i know hes a favorite..

solin

sarNie Adult
It will be hard for me to wastch Janie as n'rai but I think It's a good challenge she has to take in a her carrer !

jakjann

Jakjann

"จอย รินลณี" เตรียมรับบท "อีแพน"...ร้ายสุดขั้วใน "ดวงตาสวรรค์"
Joy Rinlanee ready to be as ''Ie-Pan'' ... very devil role in ''Duang Tah Sawun''

พระเอก....โฬม พัชฏะ Pra ek ..... Rome Patchata

นางเอก....เชอร์รี่ เข็มอัปสร ..... Nang Ek.... Cherry Khemupsorn

อีแพน....จอย รินลณี.... Ie-Pan.... Joy Rinlanee

ร่วมด้วย ก้อง สหรัถ and also Gong Saharut

ผลิตโดยค่ายในเครือ เจ๊ไก่ Produce by one of Jae-Kai´s company

ที่มา สตาร์นิวส์ @credit StarNwes

http://www.pantip.co...4/A8852344.html

(But I didn´t believe it... must wait until they confirmed by themselves)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thanks jakjaan. well, for sure rome is in here cuz he said so himself and they wont start filming til later on in the year..this is very surprising cast! cherry hasnt worked with p'kai before. ch3 is coming out with alot of new pairing this year. im excited! this is an award winning role for joy. im sure she will nail it

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah I belive that Rome is in here ´cause he said himself but the another cast... I am still not believe it.... maybe because CH3 changing the cast everytime.... but I hope it can be all of this cast... it is very intresting!!^^

See new Pairing Rome&Cherry ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^im pretty sure joy would be in here since shes also a fav or p'kai but i dont know about cherry since she never starred in p'kais lakorn before. hopefully its confirmed! i wanna see this new pairing

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rome and Cherry? Uh? No thank you. They look awkward together just thinking about it. lol

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I'm excited to see Rome and Cherry pairing but I wanted different storyline cuz Joy R is gonna outshine Cherry eventhough I love both ladies as actresses. Well if it's already confirm I hope Joy R gonna do great like JLR

tinah

sarNie Coma
just read cherrys interview. looks like she was actually offer the sassy diva role as " E Pan" but she rejected it because she said the charcter is too much and she wasnt into it. now p'kai cast Joy R to be in that role

it would of been a challenging role for cherry but i guess she perfer to be n'ek rather than rai

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Well Cherry already proved herself to be rai so let Joy R would do great she has impreoved alot since she first started the industry

tinah

sarNie Coma
she has played rai quite a few time but she wasnt the really evil type. i think cherry would of been a great choice but im ok with joy. its an award winning role so best of luck

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think Cherry missed a goood chance of having a role that'll make her shine. Being a rai is complicated. I mean not the crazy rai but the rai that pretty much steal the show. I know some n'ek are stuck being in that role but switching from rai and n'ek isn't a bad thing. Ploy does it really good. And one of her biggest hit is her being n'ek. I know it's Cherry's choice but if it's a more significant role being rai vs. n'ek why not take up the offer.

Spicing up your career here and there wouldn't hurt. It only show the talent. Being the N'ek all the time is quite boring.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea joy is pretty much confirmed. so then cherry is actually not n'ek then? since she was offer the rai role