Duab ci thoj is married??

pnhv

sarNie Egg
I think its true that she is married...if you continue reading the comments and her husband youtube page, she is married to that hang guy. Oh boy...my brother is going to be disappointed...LOL...

calla

sarNie Adult
I think her husband removed the VDO cuz someone posted bad comments.
people are too mean..its their life they can marry to anyone,.dont need to post bad comment for them to feel bad. *_*

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
I think her husband removed the VDO cuz someone posted bad comments.
people are too mean..its their life they can marry to anyone,.dont need to post bad comment for them to feel bad. *_*
He deleted his youtube. -,- And yeah, I think it's
cause people were posting mean comments.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
He deleted his youtube. -,- And yeah, I think it's
cause people were posting mean comments.
that's just plain mean of people...
its not like he forced her to marry him.
she probably like him too, so heck... let them be marry...
too bad it all has to come to deleting youtube account :(

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
that's just plain mean of people...
its not like he forced her to marry him.
she probably like him too, so heck... let them be marry...
too bad it all has to come to deleting youtube account :(
Yeah.. He was saying that he and Duab Ci
have been dating for awhile now. I'm also
surprised that she's willing to marry him
in such a short amount of time.

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
I think its true that she is married...if you continue reading the comments and her husband youtube page, she is married to that hang guy. Oh boy...my brother is going to be disappointed...LOL...

HmongSheeYee stated that Duab Ci is married but they don't know where is he from. On their site, this is what her so called husband said..

hanganth (1 week ago)
"Kuv yog Lwm Ham, tus mus yuav Duab Ci. Kuv naim thiab kuv Txiv Nyiaj Neeb twb muab Duab Ci rau kuv lawm. Kuv tseem tos Duab Ci mus Fabkis teb los ces kuv rov mus ua tshoob xwb. Tam sim no kuv tab tom dhia ntaub ntawv tos kuv tus poj niam. Yog leej twg xav paub kom tseeb tsis tas yuav mus nug tus ub tus no li, nug ncaj qha tuaj rau kuv os. HmoobSheeYee, yog tsis paub tseeb txhob lam hais li ub li no. Nej thiab kuv naim kuv txiv nej ib txwm yog phooj ywg thaum hluas 2 los lawm tsis tsim nyog hais li ub li no. Kuv yuav nrog yuav yuag, yuav phem thiab zoo nraug los kuv tsis paub. Qhov kuv paub ces yog kuv tus poj niam hlub kuv lawm. Qhov no yog Teeb meem ntawm wb xwb."

SO maybe this is true.. but we never known until someone from her family say so..

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
HmongSheeYee stated that Duab Ci is married but they don't know where is he from. On their site, this is what her so called husband said..

hanganth (1 week ago)
"Kuv yog Lwm Ham, tus mus yuav Duab Ci. Kuv naim thiab kuv Txiv Nyiaj Neeb twb muab Duab Ci rau kuv lawm. Kuv tseem tos Duab Ci mus Fabkis teb los ces kuv rov mus ua tshoob xwb. Tam sim no kuv tab tom dhia ntaub ntawv tos kuv tus poj niam. Yog leej twg xav paub kom tseeb tsis tas yuav mus nug tus ub tus no li, nug ncaj qha tuaj rau kuv os. HmoobSheeYee, yog tsis paub tseeb txhob lam hais li ub li no. Nej thiab kuv naim kuv txiv nej ib txwm yog phooj ywg thaum hluas 2 los lawm tsis tsim nyog hais li ub li no. Kuv yuav nrog yuav yuag, yuav phem thiab zoo nraug los kuv tsis paub. Qhov kuv paub ces yog kuv tus poj niam hlub kuv lawm. Qhov no yog Teeb meem ntawm wb xwb."

SO maybe this is true.. but we never known until someone from her family say so..
If you dont mind me asking, what site did u get this from?

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
If you dont mind me asking, what site did u get this from?

I got it from HmongSheeYeeVideoPro's page on youtube.. it's now on the 2nd page, posted by her so-called husband name hanganth. I think he deleted his page after posted this but he also posted mad message on igoteggigotchicken11's page too... go and read...

But HmongSheeYeeVideoPro did stated that she is married... sad huh?

stephanie

sarNie Adult
o bummer! thts who she's talking about in her "nraug hmoob meka" song

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
her husband's name is Tub Vaj, hes super old...very old. and is already married,
but he went there to marry her, which makes her the second wife...idoit...
the guy on the video is him. and hes one of my cusins close cousin, i juss heard
this news awhile ago. juss thought i should share. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqZ6Y9BojUc&feature=related

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
her husband's name is Tub Vaj, hes super old...very old. and is already married,
the guy on the video is him. and hes one of my cusins close cousin, i juss heard

As far as I know, that's not her hubby. Her "hubby" is this 21 year old guy
from Wisconsin. He's kinda chubby. That guy in the video is just singing for
fun. The video of them together was up a few weeks ago but he closed his
youtube so now you can't find it.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling

This guy could just be a HUGE fan of hers, because there's no pictures of them together. he just has picture of him and the vdo of her singing, where the other guy has plenty to proof something of him and duab ci...
but either way, she could still have waited a little bit longer till she gets married.