Duab ci thoj is married??

carmen

sarNie Egg
there are a lot of words going around about her... I a couple of guys went to Laos during the new year just to go see her.
I know one personally who went, but I'm not sure if it worked for them...
Guys seem to like her a lot, but people that have seen her said that they were surprise at how tiny she was...

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
whhaaa? already? shes hella short too! and soo pretty! damn!!
thailand girls!! marrying whoever gets in there house? seriously?
helllaaaaa damn fast? holy shessshhh..

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Hmong people start all sorts of rumors. I won't believe it till I see it. The person(not topic starter) who started this rumor is probably one of those OG's who are desperate for cov zaub mos and got turned down by Duab Ci. xD

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Duab Ci Thoj is cute and petite. She has a cute pretty face even though her skin isn't perfect, when she cry you can see a dent on her cheek. But despite her appearance she still too young and still has a strong career ahead of her. So hopefully she doesn't think about marriage or for guys to stop thinking about marriage with her. Let her build her career first before turning her into a baby factor (you know she's still a baby herself).

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
A lot of girls over there are very mature for their age, I hope she's smart enough to not get marry to one of those OGs from the US...

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Duab Ci is not married. I talked to her producer whose wife is her mom's sister. She still going to school. Its just rumors.

calla

sarNie Adult
and my guy friend who live in Vietiane said that he went to Av Liab 2 weeks ago and saw DuabCi..she is not even married yet. :D

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
hey you guys! while searching in youtube and saw this clip..i think that her husband???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9HD-SipDsg

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
hey you guys! while searching in youtube and saw this clip..i think that her husband???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9HD-SipDsg
Wth? I heard she rejected him when he
went to go hais Duab Ci if she'd marry
him. Now he's saying that her parents
gave her to him already and that he's
going to sponsor Duab Ci to America. :eek:
Ahh! I hope it's not true. Imo, Duab Ci
deserves someone better than him.

calla

sarNie Adult
my friend from Vientiane told me that..its true that DuabCi just got married to a Hmong Mekas guy. The guy is just like 22 years old.
I think he could be that guy in the VDO.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
my friend from Vientiane told me that..its true that DuabCi just got married to a Hmong Mekas guy. The guy is just like 22 years old.
I think he could be that guy in the VDO.
I heard that she rejected him. Weird.. At least he's only like, 4-5 years older than her.

calla

sarNie Adult
he is ok looking..just need to lose some weight.
I agree that she is not that pretty without make up..and she looks chubbier.

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
Its all about the make up... She's just an average Hmong girl, but since she's a singer...
they add in all those make up and lighting to lighten her up.
Like I said before, I know some people who has been to Laos and they wanted to go see her (just cause she's a hmong celeb) and when they saw her they said she's really different from her MVs and stuff... but, I kind of have a feeling that she was probably married (by some hmong meskas guy)...
well... best of wish to them both :)
why didnt she wait a little bit longer till she marries him... she was so young...