Dream homes

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I want a secret tunnel that leads to a secret room, like in Scooby Doo or Nancy Drew.
How awesome would that be! :D

My dad bought a few acres of land in Oklahoma a year ago, it's nothing but land, grass and trees right now. My parents plan on building their retirement home there because living in the city is getting expensive not to mention stressful.

I have no plans to leave Texas but I'd sure as heck visit often if they had a secret room. :lol:

My dad originally bought the land for retirement but he chose a plot of land in a high place, almost on the side of a mountain because of the whole global warming the rising water thing. I told him it's not going to happen that fast, it'll take at least another 10 years before he has to worry about coastal cities being flooded, besides we don't even live on the coast anymore. Anywho, having a secret room or a panic room could come in handy, especially if someone breaks into your home. I think either something underground in case the house catches fire or a secret underground tunnel that leads to a secret room or underground shelter away from the house with multiple but secure entrances and exits.

What's your dream home?

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i have a condo right now i love it buh i wouldnt mind having ma moms mad ass house haha i want something massive when i can afford it coz i kno ma mom wont buy me everything well i never asked haha... i should try buh i unno i wanna have a house in hollywood haha i like them houses and cars.

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOLLL secret rooms? That sound hella cool w/ the tunnel, but dood I'm soooo scared of crawling thru it and then a face pops up in front of me. :D

We have a lot of land in the country as well, and I'd love to live there some day. There's this HELLA NICE hill top that trees surround, but a section of it is treeless, so it's like showcasing the hill top. A PERFECT house would go GREATTT on there. Too bad it's not part of our land. I've just seen it recently and someone did place a house...around it. -__- it's not nice either...it's not even at the top, it's like on the side, and it's a mobile home. GOSHH!

I want to build my own house on the land and have a lottttttttt of wild animals....like wild and "dangerous." :D Err, i don't know if my mom will enjoy my "wild animals" idea. I think she'd be scared if the lions escaped and roamed outside the house. :p I really miss our chicken/duck farm. We had really unique chickens! And the baby ducks, awwwwwwwwwww I miss their adorable smiles. When I get a farm, I'll have to post up a sign, "NO MOM ALLOWED!" hahaha I'm scared all my chickens would be gone when I come home from work, and then a nice meal would be presented to me. -_-

Maybe have like 6-7 bedrooms, so when guests come, they can sleep there. :D And of course, my mom would be living w/ me. :D I'd have a HELLA NICE garden...well 2 garden. One for flowers only and exotic plants...other is for veggies and fruits. ^___^ OH GOSH I CAN'T WAIT!

I'll have a "movie theater" build into a room, except the chairs. :p They're uncomfy. There will be shelves all around the wall and it'd be just DVDs of Movies and Lakorns for my mom :D It can be a Karaoke room too so when her friends come over, they can chill.

I'll make a "Star Room" where it's all lit w/ black lights and the room will be filllleeeddddd with glow in the dark stars. It can be my yoga/meditation/workout room. =D

My room...or the living room, will have walls of fish tanks. :D It'd be soooooo nice...however, as lazy as I am, I'm going to hire someone to come and clean it for me very often. Haha =D

The panic room sounds like a good idea, I should have one installed secretly. Don't want my mom making it a storage room. -__- Haha but I'd have to tell her anyways, incase she needs to go in when something happens.

I want to have a nice pond w/ a tiny island in the middle. There'd be a nice little house/cabin there, so we can go hang out there, and have a bridge to reach it.

I reallllyyyy want to build a few houses around me so my mom's friends family can live around there too so my mom wouldn't have to go far to see them.

I'll hire my baby bro and sisters to be servants and maids. LOL

Even though it's in the country, I'd have tight security installed. Electric fence. :D

Okay, that's all. HUAHUAHUAHUAHUA I can't waitttttt

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
A green home powered by natural energy on a 100 acres somewhere so no trespassers allowed. A cabin-like structure that complements the natural setting. Maybe I'll even start an organic produce farm, but then I would probably need more than a 100 acres.

noungning

Heartless
funny i was thinking of my future house as i was waking up.... but i guees i shouldn't really share it because it might be too long lmao... but of course i have a dream home, for goodness sakes, i've loved architect, interior design, and all that good stuff since i was sooooo young, but if only... i guess it'd take time, a lot of time.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
LOLLL secret rooms? That sound hella cool w/ the tunnel, but dood I'm soooo scared of crawling thru it and then a face pops up in front of me.
Arggg....thats hella scary...

As for meeh i want to live in a beautiful pink/ white palace like house. I've always dreamed of being a princess...so maybe if i lived in a place like one then i can feel like one....lolz...i use to have a pink canopy up around my bed...and that was only like 2 years ago....my sister and them called meeh childish.lolz

i have no idea, but i definitely want lots of room for the fur babies. ^_^ i was even flipping through those home mags. the other day & didn't really see one that interested me.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Some awesome ideas!

Of course the underground tunnel I'm talking about you won't have to crawl around in, it'll be like walking down a hall way, but underground and lit. No spookies surprising anyone. :lol:

I like the green house idea too, I want solar panels on the roof, saves on the eletric bill and I'll still having a working home and lights if the electricity goes out.

I'd like to build an whole underground section, with multiple rooms, decorated like a regular home, you know, just in case something happens and we have live underground for a while. :p Maybe I'm just paranoid.

My dad likes to build but he's older now so I think he's going to hire people to do the building but he's designing the house himself. My parents love gardening, we have a big garden in the backyard and a small flower bed in the front around a fish pond my dad build. So I'm pretty sure they're going to do the same at their retirement home. It'll be big but spread out, my parents don't want it two story like their current house because it'll be a hassle to get up and down the stairs when they get to be 80 years old (they're only in their early 40s and 50s right now).

Maybe I can get my dad to buy some horses, I've always wanted horses.