Drama issue of Ken Phupoom - Esther Supreeleela Vs Sean Jindachot

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh funny last night I was watching Ngao Asoke too but the 1998 verison with Ekerat and Ae. Omg— well, it was just the MV I saw LOL but there was so much sexual tension... the most touchy and sexually harassing p’ek ever!!! P’ek is like a sexy pervert trying to get in behind n’ek every second!! Oh god// I tried to search for the full version but it was no where to be found :( :( :sad6:

And see I don’t care for Pongs remake or Esther’s remake lol I should right but it didn’t feel the same... bc neither Esther or Sean were appealing to me :(

I do want to watch the 98 version! Looks so sexual!! Lol
I liked pongs version. I wonder why the n'ek stopped acting

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hmm okay I should give Pong a try then lol but I wish I could watch the original man!!! Ae looks so fraeakkng sexy and arousingly thin!!! Goodness she’s so thin!!!

P

PrincessKarina

Pong’s version oh goodness! I couldn’t stand the n’ek. She was so stiff and weird looking. She couldn’t act sorry. Geez I cringed so much I ended up dropping the lakorn.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pong’s version oh goodness! I couldn’t stand the n’ek. She was so stiff and weird looking. She couldn’t act sorry. Geez I cringed so much I ended up dropping the lakorn.
She kind of reminded me of yura from girls day except she was more masculine

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ce:sarNieAddict
This MV for the 1st version makes me wanna watch it but idk where to find it at. Rhey def hav good chemistry and does look more sexual

xodxo

Ce:sarNieAddict
This MV for the 1st version makes me wanna watch it but idk where to find it at. Rhey def hav good chemistry and does look more sexual
Yes girl this was the MV I watched ... srsly he’s so touchy and sexual towards her lol

I want to watch it too!!!:sad6::sad6::sad6:

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Oh funny last night I was watching Ngao Asoke too but the 1998 verison with Ekerat and Ae. Omg— well, it was just the MV I saw LOL but there was so much sexual tension... the most touchy and sexually harassing p’ek ever!!! P’ek is like a sexy pervert trying to get in behind n’ek every second!! Oh god// I tried to search for the full version but it was no where to be found :( :( :sad6:

And see I don’t care for Pongs remake or Esther’s remake lol I should right but it didn’t feel the same... bc neither Esther or Sean were appealing to me :(

I do want to watch the 98 version! Looks so sexual!! Lol
I see. But I'm sort of new to thai dramas. My first one was yaya and mark's kleun cheewit, then bella and pope, then sean and esther... so I don't know much about thai dramas... I liked Ngao Asoke with sean and esther. I didn't know it was a remake until I started Googling hahaha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I see. But I'm sort of new to thai dramas. My first one was yaya and mark's kleun cheewit, then bella and pope, then sean and esther... so I don't know much about thai dramas... I liked Ngao Asoke with sean and esther. I didn't know it was a remake until I started Googling hahaha
What type of storyline do you like? Ill try to recommend you some lakorns

xodxo

Don’t worry I still haven’t seen all dramas out there too lol I’m very selective hahhhahha mostly watch for people I truly truly like and enjoy.

I tend to stray away from popular stuff unless there’s people I like in it then I’ll watch. :D

You’re not missing out much. Welcome to AF!

Zen G

sarNie Egg
What type of storyline do you like? Ill try to recommend you some lakorns
Wow. Thanks. That's very nice of you!

Well, chemistry helps hahah... hmm... Complicated plots, I mean not too complicated, just stories with interesting plots. I'm more into rom coms, but romantic dramas are fine... If it helps, here are the lakorns that got me hooked:

kleun cheewit
bpoop phae saniwaat
ngao asoke - currently watching

in my list....
Leh Ratree
Love's trickery

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Don’t worry I still haven’t seen all dramas out there too lol I’m very selective hahhhahha mostly watch for people I truly truly like and enjoy.

I tend to stray away from popular stuff unless there’s people I like in it then I’ll watch. :D

You’re not missing out much. Welcome to AF!
Fans online chat about the popular actors and actresses and I have no idea which dramas or whatsoever. I tend to stray away from the very popular ones as well. It just so happened I liked Kleun cheewit. I didn't realize yaya is that big in thai. In the past, I've only seen thai movies. I tried bpoop phae since the synopsis was interesting. Bella and Pope's acting got me hooked, hahaha. I heard Nadech is really famous, but I haven't tried any of his past dramas...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow. Thanks. That's very nice of you!

Well, chemistry helps hahah... hmm... Complicated plots, I mean not too complicated, just stories with interesting plots. I'm more into rom coms, but romantic dramas are fine... If it helps, here are the lakorns that got me hooked:

kleun cheewit
bpoop phae saniwaat
ngao asoke - currently watching

in my list....
Leh Ratree
Love's trickery
For rom coms i would suggest:
Full House thai edition
Kiss Me thai edition
Two spirits love is a good lakorn. That one stars mint chalida and mario maurer. Its kind lf complicated.
Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai. Was really funny cause the main male lead has to pretend to be his gay twin brother and live with his brothers beautiful female best friend lol. Leads had good chemistry in that.

Zen G

sarNie Egg
For rom coms i would suggest:
Full House thai edition
Kiss Me thai edition
Two spirits love is a good lakorn. That one stars mint chalida and mario maurer. Its kind lf complicated.
Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai. Was really funny cause the main male lead has to pretend to be his gay twin brother and live with his brothers beautiful female best friend lol. Leads had good chemistry in that.
Copied! Woah. Thanks a lot!
That last one sounds funny hahahah
Mario Maurer, yep, I know him from Crazy little thing called love
I watched Full house with rain and song hye kyo
I'm not familiar with Kiss Me though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Copied! Woah. Thanks a lot!
That last one sounds funny hahahah
Mario Maurer, yep, I know him from Crazy little thing called love
I watched Full house with rain and song hye kyo
I'm not familiar with Kiss Me though.
Full house thai version is much better! Kiss me is another adaptation of the itazura na kiss series or the korean version called playful kiss.
Kiss me thai version and Full house thai version both have the same male and female leads.
Here are some more intense thai lakorns that i would recommend however some of these might be a bit shocking and crazy for your taste but they are classic lakorns:
1. Jam Loey Rak. Guy kidnaps a girl who he believes is the reason his brother commits suicide and takes her to his island where he takes his revenge on her. The only thing is that he accidently kidnapped the wrong girl. My personal favorite
2. Sawan Biang. This one is the most crazy lakorn ever. Male leads dad marries female leads sister and he goes crazy ans hates her and her family. He torments her while she just tries to protect her and her sister
3. Roy leh sanae rai. Male lead father who is very rich is dying and the father feels he has a debt to pay toward the female leads family so in his will he hives her a HUGE amount of his money to female lead and the male lead is not happy with that. So he plans to marry the female lead and steal all the money back. I highly recommend Tik and Aom's version.
4. Raeng tawan. Male leads sister is murdered. Hs believes its his sisters husband that did it. The sisters husband is the female leads brother. The brother and his wife have a son and now the female lead has to care for her nephew because her brother has to go in hiding from the male lead. Male lead forces female lead to live in his home with their nephew until she gives up her brother. Hes very mean and doesnt know how to talk to children

Last edited:

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Full house thai version is much better! Kiss me is another adaptation of the itazura na kiss series or the korean version called playful kiss.
Kiss me thai version and Full house thai version both have the same male and female leads.
Here are some more intense thai lakorns that i would recommend however some of these might be a bit shocking and crazy for your taste but they are classic lakorns:
1. Jam Loey Rak. Guy kidnaps a girl who he believes is the reason his brother commits suicide and takes her to his island where he takes his revenge on her. The only thing is that he accidently kidnapped the wrong girl. My personal favorite
2. Sawan Biang. This one is the most crazy lakorn ever. Male leads dad marries female leads sister and he goes crazy ans hates her and her family. He torments her while she just tries to protect her and her sister
3. Roy leh sanae rai. Male lead father who is very rich is dying and the father feels he has a debt to pay toward the female leads family so in his will he hives her a HUGE amount of his money to female lead and the male lead is not happy with that. So he plans to marry the female lead and steal all the money back. I highly recommend Tik and Aom's version.
4. Raeng tawan. Male leads sister is murdered. Hs believes its his sisters husband that did it. The sisters husband is the female leads brother. The brother and his wife have a son and now the female lead has to care for her nephew because her brother has to go in hiding from the male lead. Male lead forces female lead to live in his home with their nephew until she gives up her brother. Hes very mean and doesnt know how to talk to children
Woah! These are interesting plots, even without seeing the actors and actresses. I surely would check these out. Thank you very much!
The first one sounds incredibly fascinating! Hahaha!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Woah! These are interesting plots, even without seeing the actors and actresses. I surely would check these out. Thank you very much!
The first one sounds incredibly fascinating! Hahaha!
Yes it is interesting. Beware the male lead may not look to appealing to the eyes. In fact i thought he was very ugly at first however i forced myself to keep watching and i fell in love with him after it ended. If youre into looks just give it a try even if he doesnt look too good. You wont regret it. Make sure to update me if you end up watching and finishing one of these. Would love to know what you thought of them

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Yes it is interesting. Beware the male lead may not look to appealing to the eyes. In fact i thought he was very ugly at first however i forced myself to keep watching and i fell in love with him after it ended. If youre into looks just give it a try even if he doesnt look too good. You wont regret it. Make sure to update me if you end up watching and finishing one of these. Would love to know what you thought of them
Hahahah! Really? I think I got that. I've had series before when I didn't like the leads that much at the beginning. But if it has a nice story, it's worth a shot.

I think both of them are busy with other projects.but i hope that they will have a new project together with an original storyline and not a remake.they both rose to fame because of leh ratee.it took me such a long time to move on back then but now my heart’s at ease.i juts hope that they are still friends and not just to put a show for everyone.

Last edited: