Don't leave me alone

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.18 part.1

Enjoy!!!! Sorry been lazy awhile due no school for me this summer and enjoying the nice weather and traveling.

Just as Rita wanted to rest from the hard shopping she did with her parents and Aum. He wanted to spend some more time with her alone. He carry her to their bedroom and put down on the bed and pop in a movie “Notebook” since he knew that was her favorite movie from her mother.

Aum lay next to spooning while watching the movie. Rita was glue to the movie without even noticing that he leaving love mark on her neck. He couldn’t stop laughing about how Rita kept pushing him away so she watches the movie.

He notice that she started to cry at the last scene of the movie when they both die together at the end.

Aum: Rita our love will be like this
Rita: Really, what if I can’t remember anything
Aum: I will always be with you no matter how old we get. You’re the only one that I want to be with.
Rita: I love you
Aum: I love you and the baby

They felt asleep after making love that night.

TBC…..

Sorry that it really short part.2 will be longer....

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Gonna finish this when I get back from work!!!!!!

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile

Ch.18 pt.2 Final Chapter

Sorry I just wanted to finish this. I'm not in the mood to write anymore for this story.

A year later............

Benz finally found happiness with Paul. They got marry after they found out that Benz was pregnant and didn't want their child to be tease. She realize that Paul was always their by her side though no matter what happen in her life.

As for Rome.....

Rome got arrested for drug procession. He didn't became as a big star that he thought he would when Aum stop acting. No director wanted to work with his sour personality. They refuse to work with him.

Rita and Aum had a little boy name Max. He look a lot like Aum. Rita is pregnant again right after Max was born. Aum couldn't wait to have a sibling for Max and wanted their age to be close in age.

Aum retired as an actor. He works at Rita father company as the CEO of the Jensen Co., Rita father was greet full to have a son-in-law like him. Rita mom was still upset that Aum stop acting since he was her favorite actor.

Rita was busy taking care of Max and waiting for her little one in her tummy to be born. She doesn't want anymore kids but Aum always play tricks on her telling her that he was protected which he wasn't. Aum wanted a big family with at lease 8 children.

THE END

P.S. Sorry that it was rush, I just seem to think of any ideas to this story anymore.