Don't leave me alone

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Don't leave me alone

Staring
Aum
Rita

Aum is a famous musician/actor. He had everything but he was always felt alone. There was always people surrounding him but they were never really there for him though. He wishes that someone will come and take away his loneness. Rita decided to apply for a position as the new intern for Aum agency company since she needed the experience. When Aum was running inside to his agency company trying to get away from the paparazzi, he accidentally bum into Rita at the door. He fell on top of her, stealing her first kiss ever. She didn't know who he was since she just came back to Thailand. Aum felt a shock while kissing her. He felt happiness inside for the first time.

P.S. I will post the first ch tomorrow

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh snap! Kiss kiss! Mwahaha!

The animated pic is very cute!

**Leenaun, you're on a role here with writing fanfics!**

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Oh snap! Kiss kiss! Mwahaha!

The animated pic is very cute!

**Leenaun, you're on a role here with writing fanfics!**

Thanks NoyV, I'm trying to post my fanfic before it disappear from my head lol, anyways I'm gonna try to upload some chapters of my story, cause I might not not be uploading for a while cause I be traveling for my job.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks NoyV, I'm trying to post my fanfic before it disappear from my head lol, anyways I'm gonna try to upload some chapters of my story, cause I might not not be uploading for a while cause I be traveling for my job.
Oh I know what you mean about the ideas flying off from your head. I get that too. Hahaha.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.1

Enjoy!!!!!!

Aum is the most high paying artiest of this decent in music and acting. He had everything that person can have but one thing that he doesn't have is someone there for him not just for his fame.

One day he was heading to his agency company to see talk to his manager for a new assistant. Since the reaction one, he just fired the last assistant for taking picture and telling secret of him and selling it to the celebrities gossip magazine. He always felt alone even when there million of people surrounding him. He wanted someone to be by his side.

Rita apply at his agency company as a new intern learning about the business. While heading there, all the paparazzi found out and was outside. He try to run in but they where hungry for pictures and pictures. He finally started to run in.

Rita was about to leave when someone open the door real quickly and he felt on top of her. His lip touched hers. He stole her first kiss. He felt a shock between her. She was mad that he stole her first kiss.

They both got up and stare at each other. She lift her right hand and was about to slape him until her boss told her if she do, your gonna be fired. Rita couldn't believe this, who the hell is this guy since she had no clue that he famous since she just came back to Thailand.

Aum: Its okay Benz
Benz: Aum okay fine, why are you here?
Aum: I need a new assistant I just fired the last one
Benz: Oh okay I try to look for a new one for you
Aum: No need I want her right there with his finger pointing at Rita
Benz: Wait what you want Rita to work for you, she just started today
Aum: I want her to work for me or esle I leave
Benz: Okay fine, she turn to look at Rita. Your gonna start working for him instant of with me
Rita: What I don't want to
Benz: Then your fired if you don't
Rita: what cause I don't want to, fine then I start working for this guy then
Aum: Good

Rita couldn't believe she has to work for him. She already not liking this idea. She can't quite since she never quite at something before. She wanted to punch the guy in the face.

Aum.............

I can't beleive she want to work for me everyone does. Its okay!!! Why does it feels right standing looking at her with her angry face. Gosh that girl is cute when she angry.

Benz: Rita you start tomorrow, go home and pack
Rita: Pack what
Benz sighted... Rita your his assistant and you need to take care of him 24/7
Rita: What?
Benz: or else
Rita: Okay, okay fine. Staring at him with anger
Aum: Good I see you then

Aum left to go to the studio to record some tracks for his new record. He couldn't stop smiling throughout knowing she gonna be staying at his place 24/7.

Rita went home and started packing. She couldn't believe she had to see his face 24/7. Its a challenge for her, since she want to quite but couldn't since her father told quiting is for weak people.

TO be continue...........

Katerine

Butterfly123
omg they already meet and kissed and he like her haha and she moving in with him haha.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.2

Enjoy!!!! A short chapter

Aum couldn't wait to see her face, he felt like there was something about her that he wanted to get to know. It see like she doesn't know who I am. Which was good.

Her manager Benz went to pick her up at Rita place. She wasn't looking forward to working for him. They made it to his house. Rita eyes was popping out seeing how beautiful it was. It had everything a person can ask for a tennis court, gym, movie theater, etc... When they made it to the house. It was prettier inside with two stairs way coming down.

Aum was walking down the stairway, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. He notice her and forgot that Benz was next to her.

Aum: cough.. Hi there
Benz: Aum this is Rita the new assistant. Okay I'm gonna get going to the office. Rita behave, and do as what you are told
Rita: Okay boss.
Aum: Soo your name is Rita.
Rita: Yeah so what
Aum: You don't know who I am
Rita: No doesn't it look like I care
Aum: I'm surprise everyone knows me in Thailand
Rita: Well I just move back, so I wouldn't know who you are and for you information I don't care
Aum: Okay good (he was happy since she doesn't know who he is) let me show you to your room.

Rita follow him to her room. There were so many rooms that it overwhelm her. Aum show her to her room it was right across from his room.

Aum: If you need I be right across from you
Rita: what
Aum: yep

When Rita was about to say something. Aum was close to her, he gave a kiss on her cheek. She was mad, her face was red. He quickly ran to his room before she can curse at him.

TO be continue.............

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess after all, Benz was just his crush but Rita got him mesmerized and head over heels. LMAO

Katerine

Butterfly123
:loool: the end of the chapter was funny he ran to his from after he gave rita a kiss on the cheek :loool:
wonder what he gonna be doing with rita's roome right oppersite his...

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.3

Enjoy!!!!

Aum was laughing to himself about Rita. He thought she was so cute. ~~ring~~~ring~~ring~~~~

Aum: Hello who this
Benz: Its me Benz
Aum: Yes what is it
Benz: Don't forget you have a benefit dinner tonight and you have to be there
Aum: Aww yeah okay
Benz: Sooo umm...who are you gonna bring
Aum: Maybe Rita why
Benz: Nothing I see you there
Aum: Okay

Benz.....

Benz always had a crush on Aum, but she didn't want to tell him since they work together. Awww... I can't believe he asking her, I knew him longer. Gosh what a bitch.

In the mean time....

~~knock~~~knock~~~

Rita: come in
Aum: (open the door) Rita you are required to come with me tonight for a benefit's
Rita: what?? I don't have a dress and plus I don't want to
Aum: to bad you have to and I call someone to bring a dress and do your makeup they be here shortly
Rita: Okay fine, whatever its REQUIRED then

Aum went to get ready at his room. Rita got her hair done. She wanted to see what she was wearing. She saw the dress it was so beautiful, she check the tag. (damn this much be a lot of money) The hair stylish thought Rita look so pretty. The dress matches her body to the perfect t.

Aum waiting downstairs for Rita. Minutes later the stylish clear throat. Rita is coming down.

It felt like the room was silents, when Rita was walking down the stairs. He couldn't stop looking at her. His heart began to beat faster and faster.

Rita: AUM
Aum: ohh umm..... lets get going

The driver open the door for them. Aum couldn't stop glancing at her. He never met anyone as beatiful. He wanted to kiss her but stop himself.

To be continue......

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so benz has a crush on aum.....wow that dress is so pretty....i can see why aum can't stop looking at her...

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.4

Enjoy!!!!

When they reach to the hotel where the benefit was being held. There were camera flashing everywhere. Rita was blind by the light, then she saw a hand toward her. She grab it, it was Aum. He was trying to block it from her.

Paparazzi #1: Who is she?
Paparazzi #2: Give us something
Aum: Okay if you want something

Aum grab Rita by her waist and gave her a kiss on her cheek making her mad. Benz saw it and got really jealous. She grab the nearest alcohol drink and gulp it down. Rita wanted to punch him, but he gave her the eyes.

Paparazzi #3) This going to be a front page
Rita: Aum what is he talking about
Aum: He chuckle you see, lets get going inside or you want me to give you some more kisses
Rita: Fine okay let get going inside

They made it there way into the hotel. Every eyes were on Aum and Rita. They wanted to know who the hottie next to him. Every guys wanted to be him and was envy him at the same time. Every girl wanted to know who Rita was and was also envy with her looks and wanted to be her. Aum glab Rita hand and lend her to some of his close friends.

Aum: Hey was up man? (he notice them drooling over her) Oh this is Rita my new girl
Rita: what?
Aum: shh...shhh.... you don't have to be shy about us.
Rita: YOU
Aum: chuckle, this is Num my best friend, thats Ken he my close friend from school.
Rita: (turn around to face them) nice to meet all of you
Num: No... it was nice to meet you
Ken: Ohh yes it was nice to meet a beatiful lady
Aum: clearing his throat.... soo... what going on with this party (changing the subject since he didn't want them to drool over her)
Num: Man this blow
Ken: I second that

They wanted to leave but they knew they shouldn't since every eyes where going to be on Aum every move.

Rita..............
What the hell? He keep giving me kisses. Why is everyone staring at us. awww I need to use the restroom to get away from him alittle bit. Rita excuse herself to use the lady room. Aum wanted to walk her but he knew she would get piss.

While walking there someone step in front of her

To be continue..............

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch. 5

Enjoy!!! This is for Lollipop_luv who wanted me to post this up and sorry about the wait.

What the hell Rita! He mines and an only mines. I hired you cause I thought you hated him. Awww I should slap you!!! It was just Benz thought. All she ask was how was the evening cause she knows Aum wouldn't like it and fired her. She wanted so much to do it but stop herself. She decided just to be the shadow and help support Aum from afar.

Rita walk back with Benz to Aum. Aum look please to Rita that he went to get her. He took his hand to place it on her waist, she try to brush it off but he was really form. Benz wanted to cry but stop herself. Rita put a smile on her face cause she didn't want to embarrass herself. Aum was please to show everyone around how hot his date was.

From afar.....
Aum rival Rome was across the room staring at his date. He thought she was hot and wanted to take her away from him. This was surly be a fun cause they been completing against each others for years. Man he was thinking dirty thoughts about her.

Rita was feeling like she was getting sick cause of all these people around her. She was glad in away that Aum would answers her question for her. She some how felt safe by his side. But, she wonder how Aum go though with the spot light on him all the time.

Aum was getting sick of the party and decided to leave with Rita. He whisper into her ears that he wanted to leave and he was hungry. Rita agree since she was surrounded by all these many people.

They left to go back to his house. He call in ahead for his chief to cook somethng for them to eat.

Aum: Rita did you had fun tonight?
Rita: To tell you the truth no
Aum: Me to, I want to get away from everything
Rita: Then why don't you
Aum: It's hard for me, they will always try to track me down
Rita: ohhh I see
Aum: But Rita you look sooo hot tonight
Rita: ummm.. thanks
Aum: Can I ask you a favor
Rita: What is it?
Aum: Can you be my girlfriend for awhile
Rita: ummm...........?

To be continue..............

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
rome is aum's rival, and he wants to take rita away from him =O kinda feel sad for benz, i hope she doesn't do anything rash....AHHH aum asked rita to be his girlfriend

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch. 6

Enjoy!!!!

Rita: I’m sorry what?
Aum: Rita please be my girlfriend for now
Rita: Why me?
Aum: Rita I really like you from the moment I laid my eyes on you
Rita: What?
Aum: Yes Rita (grab her hand into his)
Rita: Umm….. not sure
Aum: Okay it settle you’re my girlfriend
Rita: What? I didn’t say anything
Aum: I did for you

He lean in to give her a kiss before she can say something. Their lips were lock and seal. Then there were flash. They both pulled away to see what happen and there it was paparazzi flashing light with their lips touching. Aum yell out saying that there be good news to come about them. Rita started to blush like crazy. Her heart started to pound faster and faster when Aum held her hand to let her she safe with him.

~~~Aum~~~~
I can control myself when I’m with her. I want to have her there back of the limacine. He wanted to just rip his clothes off and hers. He feels like that she got a spell on him. He NEVER acted like this with a woman before. He never really was seen with girlfriend outside the real world. He always keep it a secret and now he wanted to let everyone knows that Rita his and only his.

In the mean time…..

Rome couldn’t stop how beautiful Aum date was. He wanted her and to make Aum fall into pieces since they’re fighting to be on top of the chart and movie box office. He was always a step behind Aum.

They reach to Aum place. Rita was really hungry and Aum heard her stomach and told her his chief is preparing them food. She was happy cause she wanted to get out of the dress and into her normal clothes. She ran to her room and follow Aum to his. He started to wear is pajamas when he heard a knock and went to open it. It was Rita

Rita: umm…. Can you help me zip my dress, and I can seem to reach it
Aum: Ohh sure

He started to slowly zipping her dress and notice her back. He lean to give her a peck on her back and made her shiver. She quickly ran to her room and got dress real quick since she was hungry and ran downstairs before Aum.

He heard her open her door. He kept smiling to himself but didn’t want to go downstairs yet since he know he was getting hard just thinking about her. He wanted to cool down first cause he didn’t want an embarrassing situation about his man standing up though his pant.

TBC…..