Dong Phoo Dee (Act Art)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh lol yea da sendspace link is up but i liked watchin it on megaupload cause i don't like downloading. thinkjaden has da hq version on youtube yayyy

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh yeah i just found out lol... sendspace is soooo slow on me... I think I might have to watch it on Thinkjaden channel

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea ish perdy clear. i do fullscreen lol oh my garsh oh my garsh taew asked to hold his hand for a couple of min. she said her daddy holds her hand real tight like he scared he might lose her and he goes then u can have it for 5 min and then she goes can i hold it for 10? lol then he was like ok how bout all ur life? LOL dat was really cute

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
yea ish perdy clear. i do fullscreen lol oh my garsh oh my garsh taew asked to hold his hand for a couple of min. she said her daddy holds her hand real tight like he scared he might lose her and he goes then u can have it for 5 min and then she goes can i hold it for 10? lol then he was like ok how bout all ur life? LOL dat was really cute
:wub: I love that scene!! It's so sweet/sad moment! I also like when she found out she got #1 and hug Mart. So cute! :wub: :blush:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL dat was funny. he was taken aback lol he almost fell too hahaha. i watched dat hand scene twice lol it was soooo cute

max

sarNie Elites
Usually, there is a wave of lakorns that I do not care to watch, but now there is a wave of lakorns that I want to watch, and this one is included in it! Unfortunately for me, I am swamped in school : (

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought it would be funny but I was in tears. Taew is very good at showing her emotion when she cries, but gosh she has been crying almost every episodes.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Usually, there is a wave of lakorns that I do not care to watch, but now there is a wave of lakorns that I want to watch, and this one is included in it! Unfortunately for me, I am swamped in school : (
omg i feel the same way...except i'm swamped with work. lol

I thought it would be funny but I was in tears. Taew is very good at showing her emotion when she cries, but gosh she has been crying almost every episodes.
aw jeez, for realz, girl! i was crying so much! this is my first time seeing taew. lol

you know, i bet you more than anything the reason why kom's mom got misunderstood by nok chatchai (forgot his character name) is because of bu-gna. bu-gna is so conniving. that potj chick is so messed because of bu-gna. cuz as a kid, pojt wasn't this insanely bad.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Seriously. Donut (Bugna) is so annoying. Episode 6, they showed the bed scene of her and Nok EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am surprised he can't see that she is the whore. She is so hitting on Asaya I think that is Mart characters name lol... and why cant he see that erg! anyways taew mother deserve someone better than nok lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
his name is siam but taew call him ah siam cause she think he's her uncle lol

donut's so pathetic in here. dat scene when she was crying at da icecream shop in front of mart LOL she sooo pathetic. they put so much makeup on her sometimes she look like a damn clown lol hey fun y don't u post in dong poo dee's thread at spicy? ur everywhere else lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awwwwwwww! :wub: how cute. i'm so inloveeeeeeee!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i dl to episode05 but haven't even touch this lakorn, i think imma' wait until BRK ends so i can focus on this. lolz. too hyped up and addict to BRK atm! :p