Dome Pakorn Lum: Konnichi wa Kobe

moonstar

sarNie Adult
DOME IS SO HOT!! TOO BAD FOR PLOY!! It was her lost for wanting him to disappear for awhile. She asked fir it and she gets more in return. SO sad for her. They looked good together. I hope she gets him back before he get someone new.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
wooo!!! love dome i started to love him when i met him in don muang airport when he was going to chaing mai and i was going to umm i dnt even remember were i was going maybe phuket he is such a nice person at the time he was with ploy as well

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
DOME IS SO HOT!! TOO BAD FOR PLOY!! It was her lost for wanting him to disappear for awhile. She asked fir it and she gets more in return. SO sad for her. They looked good together. I hope she gets him back before he get someone new.

WOW!!! :eek: Really Moonstar??? did Ploy wanted him to disapper for a while and they end up breaking up?? gosh :blush: i am so behind on the news since i havent been on here for a while. i didnt even know they broke up and she was going out someone else. YES my baby Dome is so freakin hot and sexy :wub: i love the black and white phot make him so mysteries and sexy