Dok Som See Thong(Broadcast thai)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
Oh gosh chom is so annoying the way she argued with aun! I mean who talks like that? He shouldve slapped her crazy. I gotta say the ending of this lakorn was way better than the beginning bc beg all they showed was chom. Ice and louis was so cool. Love their speech oh and also auns friends. They should have the girls of joy too they werent even there at the dads funeral

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
Oh gosh chom is so annoying the way she argued with aun! I mean who talks like that? He shouldve slapped her crazy. I gotta say the ending of this lakorn was way better than the beginning bc beg all they showed was chom. Ice and louis was so cool. Love their speech oh and also auns friends. They should have the girls of joy too they werent even there at the dads funeral

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Hats off to Chompoo in here, I can see her getting many awards for this role.

I'm glad they didn't kill off any of the villains in here. Being alone in the world and receiving no love from anyone is one of the worst punishments. I don't see a point for another part either, it ended well so they should just leave it at that.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I agree with you sugar ^^

I like the ending even if i want to know what happens to Nat, where did he go?

Part 3... story of the son trying to know her real mother LOL.. whatever, i think this lakorn is quite good, the acting was amazing!

Also... I do not really understand "dok som see tong"... why a golden coloured flower is bad ? I mean when DeanJan said "you only are a dok rim taang" ok some flower on the road that no one would like to put them in a vase i understand but see tong ? what does a golden flower mean ?

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
Ppls only see their side right and the other side is wrong. Like Khun Dee or Daen, they have everything. They didn't need to fight for what they need, thing will just come to them so they will be good and do good thing. But I think Khun Dean just over the top, she never feel sorry for anyone except her and her friend. She used money to buy everything, even her own husband. I find that's too much. She abuse her money. But someone like fah, who doesn't have much have to fight and use all kind of way to get what she wants. This world is just not justice. Rich pps get richer and poor people get poorer.
i would have to disagree with you on this. ice and donut had cheating husbands and what not. i think everyone, rich or poor, will encounter problems in their lives. it's not as easy as you make it sound. rich people don't just get rich by sitting around and doing nothing. and poor people are poor for a reason lol i'm poor and it sucks but that's just the ways things are. you just need to learn to apprieciate what you have. chom's ways of getting what she wants was just unethical and morally wrong. there's nothing to justify what she did. she was just plain selfish.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I would have to disagree with you also HuabNag..I mean, it is true that Khun Dee and her friend came from a wealthy family but Khun Dee didn't buy her husband becuz he does love her and her husband is also from a wealthy family..now her friend, that guy is the one just manipulating her and using her for her money...Khun Dee, she is even willingly to leave her husband. True that rich people have the power, but I don't see any of them abusing their wealthy power in the drama, Fah is the only one that put it into her own assumption that all rich people is the same..but the only time that rich people used money to buy power is when Ice had enough with her husband's cheating and Fah harassing her friend. So in the end, Fah is the one that had been abusing herself...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I would have to disagree with you also HuabNag..I mean, it is true that Khun Dee and her friend came from a wealthy family but Khun Dee didn't buy her husband becuz he does love her and her husband is also from a wealthy family..now her friend, that guy is the one just manipulating her and using her for her money...Khun Dee, she is even willingly to leave her husband. True that rich people have the power, but I don't see any of them abusing their wealthy power in the drama, Fah is the only one that put it into her own assumption that all rich people is the same..but the only time that rich people used money to buy power is when Ice had enough with her husband's cheating and Fah harassing her friend. So in the end, Fah is the one that had been abusing herself...
I couldnt had said it any better than you have.... Thankyou for correcting lol....

I feel bad for the people who truely struggles in life and tries their best to make their lives better but as for people like Raeya on the other hand I PITY!!!! No self respect what-so-ever.... honestly no1 deserves that treatment like Raeya and Khoon Nai Tee 4 but if you've stupid enough to act like that the hells yeahs you deserve that s#!+... Let this lakorn be a lesson learn AF'ers :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lol im still confuse... wat happen to Pope? wat did that letter even say? and
did Dee leave her husband?

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Lyn got me interested in this lakorn on her blog. I watched because I like Donut and Louis also. I watched only the last three episodes though. That was good and intense enough. Wished Donut would have left her husband though, but giving him a second chance is fair also. No third chance.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
jen x > we don't know where Nat went ! he only left a message like "i'm happy that you are happy, love you" ... and khun dee did not leave her husband, she just want to spend some time with her parents (and herself maybe) and she ll come back to khun yai & the son.

So, no one could explain me the "see tong" thing ????? please.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
jen x > we don't know where Nat went ! he only left a message like "i'm happy that you are happy, love you" ... and khun dee did not leave her husband, she just want to spend some time with her parents (and herself maybe) and she ll come back to khun yai & the son.

So, no one could explain me the "see tong" thing ????? please.
To me too! Please explain why it's bad to be a gold colored dok som?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I never mentioned that Khun Dee buy her husband, she is a nice person because she grew up in a nice environment. She has what she wanted. She didn't get to experience a harsh life when she was a child like Reaya did. 85-90% of child who grew up in a nice environment with full love would be nice and kind. I do believe in that because that's how I feel. When we recieve love and care from everyone around us..we don't have that craving/wanting for love. All we have is to love people around us because that's how we grew up with and I believe that's how Khun Dee was raise. I feel sorry/pitty for people like Reaya who constantly looking for someone to love her or always something better.

About Khun Daen, she put herself into the situation like Reaya too. She knew her husband didn't really love her but she use her money to make her husband stay with her. He didn't really manipulating her. She allows him to do that. Also look at the way she talks to her husband. She didn't have any respect what so ever to the man, but she still want him. If I don't have any respect to him, I would just leave him. That's why I say she use her money to buy him...just because of the money that's why he stay with her.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
i would have to disagree with you on this. ice and donut had cheating husbands and what not. i think everyone, rich or poor, will encounter problems in their lives. it's not as easy as you make it sound. rich people don't just get rich by sitting around and doing nothing. and poor people are poor for a reason lol i'm poor and it sucks but that's just the ways things are. you just need to learn to apprieciate what you have. chom's ways of getting what she wants was just unethical and morally wrong. there's nothing to justify what she did. she was just plain selfish.
I agree that rich people don't just sit around and get rich. They have to work hard to get rich. And many poor people are lazy people that's why they are poor. However, there some who work hard, but never get to be rich because of fate too. I saw couple of them. Some poor people never get the opportunity to go to school to get education or the knowlegde. This is to general population, not in Reaya's situation.

I don't see that Reaya is a totally selfish person at all. When her friend Nat sicked she few from New Zealand back to Thailand to take care of him. A self person would not do that to her friend. She just wants what she think it is good for her.

Compare Reaya with other character, she's still better than many other nangrais. Many things that happen in the society have a cause. NO child born to be evil, it is the society that make the child evil or good.