Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yup, i like pueng and i think she can be cute with bie, they're both young looking. damn, i can't believe i say that, me who don't like bie. oh, i said that it would be fun because i don't like to see always the same face on screen like in an other channel :rolleyes:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't mind seeing vill with Bie even though I am not a fan of Bie....it be nice change and good experience for her to act with Bie apart from Son and Mos...hahaha
It's so weird b/c I actually thought that Mos and Wiew would look good together but entire time while watching their lakorn all that was in my mind was "Damn, Wiew looks older than Mos!". Idk if it was her wardrobe or her makeup because even when she wore wealthy clothes, all dressed up I still thought she looked older than Mos. :rolleyes: It bugged me so much. I don't think they suit each other at all. I mean when Wiew first came into the entertainment biz. she looked her age, she looked like a NEWBIE & young too but she aged so quickly in a short amount of time. O_________________o There was rumors of having surgery but I have no ideaaaaa!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^That's wat my mom was complaining the whole time she was watching SK. While my mom was watching SK I kept thinking, "Mos looks like a molester to Vill." Not that Mos character was actually like that, but him getting close to his Nephew's fiancee was weird.

I haven't got anything yet from my friend, as soon as I get it I'll put it up.

The only reason why we want Peung in here is because she hasn't had any lakorn or project this year at all. As for Vill she already got SK that was mostly the reason why some of us wanted Peung.

Vill is a newbie so we can't expect much on her, but after two lakorn as nang'ek she hasn't really improve much, as for Peung in one lakorn as nang'ek was better than Vill. Just because of a stupid scandal that Peung had doesn't mean that it should stop her career, I have seen actors and actresses with worse-ER scandals, and some still continued their career. Peung probably is busy with school now or other stuff, but still that shouldn't stop her career when she choose to be in the industry in the first place.

Even if some stars don't show up at events or functions doesn't mean they didn't respect the public. You may never know they maybe busy or even so sick. And sometimes it may even be that they didn't even get an invitation.

Stars does look for chances in the entertainment as will as producers themselves, if without those chances I don't even think Son/Vill/Best would make it in the first place if it was only judged by their acting. But because producers see potential in people that was why they gave a chance to some of these stars. Peung had a chance and even if she blew it, who said life was only fill with one chance. People learn from their mistakes, and it doesn't mean only bad news or scandals but acting too, that is why their is always something called "IMPROVEMENT!" Peung still has more chances as well as the other stars in Exact. The three people such as Son/Vill/Best have potential, but all they need to do is "to bring it all on screen or nothing at all."

Peung may seem like a 2 face in public, but LOL, everyone is a 2 face, people are actually different from wat you see on tv or even in reality, and I've heard many things from stars I like that are like that, the first time I really realize stars are 2 face is when I watched KLKS, it actually tells you a lot of thing about the Thai industry and the stars we like too.

I may be off topic, but stars do deserves chances if not I don't even think we will be seeing faces today.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Some kissing party scandal with her boyfriend. It's not even a big thing, dude that's what young ppl these days are like, some are even worse-er than that.

It's not a big thing to people like us but to Stars, it's a very serious thing.

I agree with u jeeja that Stars do deserves chances because every chances they get is like every lakorn/project given to them. If they don't take advantage of their chances then they will loose it to someone else.

I'm still waiting for the confirmation if Vill is in or not so I could be planning on passing it.....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it sucks for n'eks bacuse they could even lose their career...

but if it was the n'rai... nothing happens to them ...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
everyone here know that i like pueng but it's not because of that if i wants her to be n'ek in this lakorn, like jeeja said i want to see her on screen again.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
everyone here know that i like pueng but it's not because of that if i wants her to be n'ek in this lakorn, like jeeja said i want to see her on screen again.
Yeah, it's hard not seeing Peung in anything this whole year if that has to happen, even if Peung isn't in here at least she's in some other lakorn, but she's like in none at all.

Nothing really ever happens to the Nang'rai, even in lakorn or real life!

My friend said there's about 3 different girls who are on the list but it isn't confirm so she's not going to give me names cause it may change any time. While Remem sent me it's not confirm yet too but Khun Boyd has a list of many girls already, I'm getting confuse now??? I'm only wondering IS PEUNG ON THE LIST 2???

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
JEEJA , THanks for the news. :) I am thinking the 3 girls could be Pueng, Wiew or Best? Or maybe some other newbie? I hope not but it was unexpected for a nang'ek like GRAND since I had noooooooooo clue who she was at all! O_________________o

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
my dear, you just had an other name; it could be true

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't know. I do want to see Aerin as nang'ek but I have a feeling that won't be 'til awhile since she's been supporting after supporting only.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Well, who knows since Fang was on and off as nang'ek too so maybe Aerin might have the chance....

Thanks Jeeja for sharing the news...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Off Topic:
off topic: leemyis, who is the girl with bie on your banner? she looks like namfon p.
Sajenna: That girl on her banner is JERN. :) I forgot which lakorns she's from though.
The girl is Jern like Jieb Lover said. She played in that one lakorn with Art and Namfon P. called Mae Hua Lumpong. The banner is a Fanfic which I'm currently updating, but I'm not the writer, I'm just the one who does the graphic and stuff, story belongs to Pearl.