Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow. Thanks for the updates! Hope Bie will reveal who nang'ek is then since they are filming in a couple months already. :) The summary is quite confusing. But awwww praek sound like he is very sweeeeet in here. :wub:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
thanks Remem for the short summary & the news...I can't wait to see n hear more from Bie, but I still will pass if it is Vill...Sorry...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I have the summary from the novel "Dok Ruk Rim Thang"

Sorry, it's not a good translation. Haaa!!!

Our P’ek is Patthavee, in his home he and a beautiful woman (Gae) going to exchange kisses and loving whisper lusciously. But he must be shocked when he saw the last pair of eyes are staring at him from the brink fences. He is angry and chases that dirty boy away. ... But he's surprised when saw that boy can talk and play with Dan. (Very ferocious dog. No one in the house can do this). Patthavee pities that boy then he takes the boy to take a bath scrub. Even the frightened that little dirty boy become to a beautiful young woman. And make his heart thrill very strange ....

When Gae know that her lover Patthavee are to be in love with nang’ek, she do everything to take him back. Beside that in the story there’s the evil stepmother. And P’ek will always protect his nang’ek …

Ps. Pra'ek is a cameraman.

There is just only that on the summary.

Ps.2 Today Bie said on The Seed Show "DRRT" will start filming on November. OMG.
Thanks Remem. The summary sounds good, but I just wanna know who is the nang'ek badly. OMG!!!! NOVEMBER, first it was September now NOVEMBER, but if it's gonna be directed by K'Boyd then yeah cuz he is still working on PNGRT. I was thinking that if the Nang'ek is really Vill, then they should cast Aerin in as a supporting so we could at least stick with this lakorn too. Since it's not confirm yet, I cheering for Aerin & Peung, if not then someone totally new.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^Ok...idk y u post Vill n Son pics in this thread...

LOL. It's just way off topic. Son's name is not even mention in here, just bcuz u state that Vill is beautiful u don't need to put up the picture of her w/ Son. Lamo.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Sarna3, I know that we do praise our stars all the time even though they aren't the best, but I'm not talking about your comment on Vill's looks. But putting Vill & Son pics in here is a lilo bit off topic. I know that Vill have single pics of her own you should at least put those up instead.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yah cause she's totally weak off the line in that lakorn...but anywaze its cool even if wiew or anyone's the n'ek...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^I know ur their biggest fan, but then we don't want Son pics in a thread that said "BIE'S" name on it. It doesn't bother me or anything if it's just Vill. If you like their pics so much together, y don't u just start a thread with just their pics.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lol, I know, but it's not like the only pics Vill has is always with Son.
Well, if u hate Vill and Son or have anything against them that is ur problem not mine, and whenever u made comments about ur favourite stars, I hardly make any input on it, everyone's got their stars or pic...it's freedom of page or speech...I don't go hating ur stars and make any bad comments on it....so peace out

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^LOL, I'm not hating on ur stars or anything, but I'm just trying to tell u that Son doesn't belong in this thread. Actually I like Son, but w/out Vill. I don't hate Vill or anything, but she's not a star that I favor.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
^LOL, I'm not hating on ur stars or anything, but I'm just trying to tell u that Son doesn't belong in this thread. Actually I like Son, but w/out Vill. I don't hate Vill or anything, but she's not a star that I favor.

It's ok if u dont like Vill,,,but I love her, she is so versatile, pretty, natural cutenss and lovely actress that is scandel free....