Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
so many girls....so many choices...who is it gonna be i'm still confuse?????????????????????????????????//

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay...it is now down to just 3 girls...and I really hope and wish that it's Best...

These are the lakorns for Exact Together 2009...
Son & Peung

Mos & View

So that narrows it down to just those 3 girls...but I think, even though Bie has worked with Best in his videos, maybe he likes working for her...and for her to make a guest appearance in Nud Kub Nud...why wouldn't he want to do a lakorn with her, and work with her on something longer than some music videos and an episode on his sitcom? Out of the 3 girls, I really think it could be Best, since they're promoting her as a rising star for this year, and the other two that they're promoting isn't available...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Hope they confirm the n'ek soon...this thing is making me go crazi....like the time when they haven't offically confirm "prajan see roong"....but now that, that one is starting...i'm glad...but this one still gives me a big ?.......

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
while we wait for this one to confirm the n'ek...let's start with PJSR clip subbing...HEHEE!!!
I got permission for ATEAMforum from Youtube...so we can practice by using those news clips from there...but we still gotta figure out who's doing what...I emailed you this morning, I don't know if you got it though...I got your email address from biesukrit.com

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I got permission for ATEAMforum from Youtube...so we can practice by using those news clips from there...but we still gotta figure out who's doing what...I emailed you this morning, I don't know if you got it though...I got your email address from biesukrit.com
i got ur email...hope u got mine too....coordinating plans...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It either has to be Best, Pueng or Wiew we know that since they're all Exacts newcomers [; Which ever one is fine with me, I'm sure he'll have a chance to work with all 3 someday as well.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i don't mind if best or peung or wiew is n'ek...or even someone new...@ least it's Bie...then that's all i'm looking 4!!!!