Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i just hope its not Best. her first lakorn w/ mos just killed everything, maybe someday.. i'll give her a try again haha.
Wiew or Pueng would be nice :)
same here...best is too stiff and i couldn't bring myself to watch that lakorn also it was too long 30+eps but I'm rooting for wiew just b/c

max

sarNie Elites
I really hope that it is Peung, but that does not seem possible because she is doing a lakorn with Son : (

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I'd really LOVE for it to be PUENG as well [;
Mos is already having a lakorn w/ WIEW so it's all good !
But I watch the teaser, It looks more like an musicvdo filming/musical than a lakorn, lol.
With them dancers in there and sstuff [;

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
lol....dats bcuz they haven't found the n'ek yet...

bie was cute in the teaser though....

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
wow...bie's gonna have another lakorn! who's the nang'ek? but I hope for someone new?????

LOVE Bie Always...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I hope it Peung,Wiew,or new n'ek!

Didn't know you like Bie too...but if you want Aum, you can have him...I just want Bie...and Ken...and Ice...surprised to see a JLR sister in a Bie thread...

I'm still rooting for Best...I think Exact made the mistake of giving her Parn in KLKS...I think she would do fine...I just really liked seeing her in Bie's music videos...She had to be in more than one for a reason.

solin

sarNie Adult
In a way I want Best as the n'ek for this lakorn because even if she was very bad in kwarm lub kaung superstar, I want her to try again !
Plus, I also think it was also due to Parn character.
And sorry but Peung was just a little better than her in Ngao Asoke so I think Best could do well.
Moreover, since I have seen Someove music video I have always wanted to watch Bie and Best play together : they were so cute in that mv.

Anyway...I will watch whoever will be the n'ek because It's Bie lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Nang Ek i hope it's Mewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL it could be actually because there's no confirm yet...on who nang ek i hope it's mewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Don't need to hope early cuz it might not turn out like you want...just be glad that Bie is having another lakorn so we won't be bore next year......

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Don't need to hope early cuz it might not turn out like you want...just be glad that Bie is having another lakorn so we won't be bore next year......

I agree on that, that we don't need to hope, but I still gonna hope for Toey...I love this newbie actress....I want to see Bie & Toey together...