Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm hoping it's either Peung or Wiew, um.. Best I don't know.. She's cute and very beautiful, but her acting needs to improve... Bie is a good actor and I perfer him to act with someone who can act....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i'm hoping it's either Peung or Wiew, um.. Best I don't know.. She's cute and very beautiful, but her acting needs to improve... Bie is a good actor and I perfer him to act with someone who can act....

i agree with you...bie is a good actor, he need someone who can act...about Best, she's pretty & cute but she's lacking of emotional...i want to see bie with someone else better than her....about Fang, she's good, but sometime she need to improve of her acting too....

i want to see Bie with someone else beside Fang & Best....just my opinion...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I think Best Atichat !
Best in together 2009 too...

but i saw Peung, Wiew, & many other actress too...so i wonder who it will be?

if you go by the closest person to Bie then it's just R, Bee N., n others...

so if you go by like that then i think R is in there too...

every Exact stars went to "Together 2009"...not just Best...

every new generation girl has a good chance of being pair up with Bie...

N'ek 4 Bie is within Exact...not from other channel...every1 is just waiting 4 P'Boy(Boss of Exact) to confirm...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Bie and R are next to each other cuz they're in Nud Kub Nud...but there were those two girls in front of him, along with Bee beside him...but I still want Best

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Hopefully, Peung. I saw a MV with Peung acting as Bie's a love interest and they looked so comparable together. And not to mention, Peung's adorable, lovable and the bottom line is she can act.
But if they choose Best, I will give this drama a pass. Can't stand her - something about her just annoys me!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Hope it's Peung. She is young and beautiful.
I also want Peung...And hope its not Best (crossing my finger) because she cnt act and have no emotion and btw I hate her voice, but as for Peung she got such a sweet voice and adorable face....

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Hopefully, Peung. I saw a MV with Peung acting as Bie's a love interest and they looked so comparable together. And not to mention, Peung's adorable, lovable and the bottom line is she can act.
But if they choose Best, I will give this drama a pass. Can't stand her - something about her just annoys me!
WOW!!! You read my mind, I also feel the same way about Best...Something about her annyoys me too, I cnt even stand watching the lakorn she played with Mos...Love Peung...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
do best really sound bad in thai???...cause i dunt speak thai i dunno weather pepps voice sucks or not...what does her voice sound like???...i know best kinda have a deep voice..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i want to see new generation na'ek for this lakorn.....who pretty, not too tall for bie, and not too big, bcuz we all noe that bie is not that tall....anyway i can't wait when it confirm....

love Gumbie...hehe :)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
hey have you guys seen the clip @ yt yet...

the 1 that Bie was dancing with lots of girls (the little teaser 4 his new lakorn)

a friend on youtube give it some sub...check it out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irjz1HQ8afs

love how it said "Everyone keeps an eye on him" <----me too....hehee---->

cool...i can't wait...

Bie doesn't even know who's gonna be n'ek...

but anyway...i don't care who n'ek @least i see BIE!!!!