Dok Bia Hila Rak(CH 7)

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Man I hope he cuts his hair in this lakorn because he looks so adorable with short hair. The long hair hippie looks just don't suit him right. -_-

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
have to admit...he is cute in a way...i like his smile...LoL...but he's not attractive.....i don't know why but half american/thai guys aren't really attractive to me....like johnny enfone & hugo. but they do suit Amy tough ^_^

Heaven

sarNie Egg
vanncha said:
is it possible to reupload the first clip because it don't work? thanks in advance
[post="58740"][/post]​
yes, i wanna c the firs clip too!!!!but i dunno if its possible to re-up since its from ch7. ;)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Stefan has another lakorns. Can't wait to watch this one too. He looks very handsome in "Mong Dang"

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
News Scoop:
บังอาจจุ๊บ หวานใจ “สเตฟานâ€? อ่วม ถูก “เอมี่â€? ตบสุดแรง ผลักล้มก้นจ้ำเบ้า

ถือเป็นฤกษ์ดี เป็นการตอนรับปีใหม่ด้วยเสียงหัวเราะอย่างมีความสุขเพราะ “กันตนาâ€?ส่งละครแนว “คอมมาดี้â€? เรื่อง “ดอกเบี้ยเคลียร์รักâ€? ลงจอ เป็นของขวัญปีใหม่ให้แฟนละคร ได้พบกับความสนุกสนาน โดยได้คู่พระ-นางลูกครึ่ง “สเตฟานâ€? สันติ วีระบุญชัย มาประกบกับ “เอมี่â€? กลิ่นประทุม เป็นเรื่องแรก แค่เปิดฉากต้นเรื่อง ก็เป็นฉากเลิฟซีนตบจูบของคู่พระ-นางที่เรียกเสียงฮากันแล้ว ไปดูเบื้องหลังกัน

เป็นฉากที่ วสันต์(สันติ วีระบุญชัย) กำลังโต้เถียงกับ เชอรี่ (เอมี่ กลิ่นประทุม) เพราะเข้าใจผิดว่าเชอรี่เป็นคนสั่งเผาชุมชนดอนไม่หวาย วสันต์ยั่วโมโห จนเชอรี่ทนไม่ไหวตบหน้าวสันต์ ภาพนั้นเชอรี่ก็คิดจินตนาการไปเองว่าวสันต์จะต้องคว้าตัวเธอไปจูบ และเธอต้องตบหน้าวสันต์ ภาพความคิดนั้นเป็นภาพตบจูบสลับไปมา แต่ความจริงแล้วพอถูกตบหน้า วสันต์กลับร้องไห้ออกมาอย่างหมดฟอร์ม

แม้จะสนิทกันในฐานะเพื่อนร่วมค่าย แต่พอได้เข้าฉากเลิฟซีนเล็กๆแบบนี้ เอมี่ก็ยังออกอาการเขินเห็นได้ชัด แค่สเตฟานซ้อมบทดึงตัวเข้าไปกอดรัด หอมแก้ม เอมี่ก็หน้าแดงแล้ว เท่านั้นไม่พอ พอสเตฟานซ้อมจะจูบปาก เอมี่ยิ่งเขิน แต่ใช้วิธีหัวเราะกลบเกลื่อน มีเผลอผลักตัวสเตฟานให้ห่างตัว ไปอีกต่างหาก จากนั้นก็ให้เอมี่วัดระยะฝ่ามือที่ต้องตบหน้าสเตฟาน เอาแบบเฉียดหน้าที่สุดโดยใช้มุมกล้องให้ดูเหมือนตบจริง พอถึงช่วงที่ต้องจูบปาก สเตฟานขู่ว่า “จะให้สมจริงก็ต้องจูบจริงนะครับพี่อ๊อดâ€?

ทำให้เอมี่ร้องเสียงหลงบอกว่า “ไม่เอานะ ถ้าจูบจริงเอมี่ก็จะตบจริง จะตบแรงๆเลยด้วยâ€? แต่แทนที่สเตฟานจะกลัว กลับหัวเราะลั่นตอบไปว่า “ถ้าได้จูบจริง แล้วโดนตบ ก็คุ้มนะเนี่ย แต่กลัวไม่แค่นั้นสิ กลัวว่าจะถูกพระเอกบางคนมาทำอะไรเรารึเปล่าâ€? เจอมุขนี้เอมี่ได้แต่อึ้ง ออกอาการเขิน หน้าแดงแป๊ดขึ้นไปอีก และไม่โต้ตอบใดๆ เห็นอาการยอมจำนนของเอมี่แบบนี้ สเตฟานเลยบอกผู้กำกับอ๊อดว่าจะช่วยเซฟให้เอมี่ด้วยการ เวลาจูบ

ปากขอใช้มือป้องหน้าเอมี่และจูบลงที่หลังมือตัวเอง พร้อมใช้มุมกล้อมช่วยอีกทาง ผู้กำกับอ๊อดเห็นด้วย ทำให้เอมี่ถอนใจโล่งอกยิ้มกริ่ม จากนั้นก็เริ่มถ่ายทำจริง ทุกอย่างกำลังดำเนินไปตามที่ซักซ้อม แต่ช่วงที่ชุนลมุนตอนกอดและจะจูบนั้น ปรากฏว่าสเตฟานเสียหลังล้ม ไปกระแทกกับขอบโต๊ะอย่างแรงล้มก้นจ้ำเบ้ากับพื้น ถึงกับร้องโอ๊ยสีหน้าแสดงความเจ็บ

แต่ยังแข็งใจพูดไดอะล๊อคเล่นต่อ แถมพอถึงซีนเล่นแอ๊คร้องไห้ ก็เล่นได้ตลกจนทีมงานหลังกล้อง แทบกลั้นหัวเราะไม่ไหว หลังสิ้นเสียงคัท สเตฟานทรุดลงนั่งสีหน้ายังนั่งยิ้มบอกทีมงานให้ช่วยฉุดตัวเองลุกขึ้น เดินไปนั่งดูจอมอนิเตอร์หัวเราะเสียงดัวกับทีมงาน ทำเอาเอมี่ที่ยกมือขอโทษโล่งใจ โธ่...งานนี้ไม่ได้จูบจริงแต่ก็ยังไมวายโดนตบจริงนะ...สเตฟาน

อยากรู้ว่าสนุกสนาน ฮากันขนาดไหนติดตามชมฉากนี้กันได้ในละครเรื่อง “ดอกเบี้ยเคลียร์รักâ€? วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 มกราคมนี้ ก่อนข่าวภากค่ำ 18.45-19.45 น. ทางช่อง 7

Fore more pictures go to:
http://www.kantana.com/entertainment/scoop/291248.php

tang071

sarNie Elites

i'm definetly not liking stephen's hair. hmm, i thought he looked alright in mong dang and good in those pics for his new lakorn with kob s.
timeslot: everyday 6.45

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
wow, i'm not liking the hair either. He needs to have the same hair cut as kob's or mong dang lakorn because he looks way hotter. If his hair doesn't change he's body better be extremely hot and he better know how to act very well.

AnnieGRL

sarNie Egg
roodaimai said:
wow, i'm not liking the hair either. He needs to have the same hair cut as kob's or mong dang lakorn because he looks way hotter. If his hair doesn't change he's body better be extremely hot and he better know how to act very well.
[post="62868"][/post]​
hmmmm....i dunno if he has a nice body...but his arm doesnt look dat bad...but yea, it would be better if he gets bigger..lol..bout his hair...errr.. ;) not liking it either...and his acting skill, in mong dang, he did pretty well....better than Note...sorry to offend any of note's fan...

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Yea. Note's acting wasn't so well at the beginning, but he has improved. hehe

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hey hey..lets not jump to conclusions soo quick. his hairdo in that picture looks alright. PLUS, pictures and actually seeing the person on-screen is different! Besides...the pictures that NancyVang posted up are soo cute! haha...he gets a bloody nose...aww. And he looks HOTT in there. ^_^

feys

sarNie Hatchling
Annea thanks for the update of link! OH MY GOODNESS! THIS MAG of them is sooooo cute!! AMY IS CUTE! and I like your banner of pinky sawika she's so pretty!
new magazine of amy and stefan....heres the link..

http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=21484
and i with you bugsy on Stephenm:D :)
hey hey..lets not jump to conclusions soo quick. his hairdo in that picture looks alright. PLUS, pictures and actually seeing the person on-screen is different! Besides...the pictures that NancyVang posted up are soo cute! haha...he gets a bloody nose...aww. And he looks HOTT in there.