Do you like sitting?

WhyLove

sarNie Egg
Hi a friend told about this site. so i thought i'd start my first post here ^_^

Do you guys like sitting? I sit all day at work and it's not too good :eek:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I sit all day at work too and you know it sucks. So sometimes I abandon my desk and wander around but I can't go far or else I can't hear the phone ring or if people come in and I'm not there then they would not know where to go. It's amazing how the phone rings, its pretty low and it beeps, beeps, beeps. Sometimes I get paranoid and think its the phone ringing lol when its too quiet.

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
I think I have a mild case of ADD, I hate sitting. I always stand...even in class when we're just chillin' I'd stand up.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
Hiya whylove!!!

sitting? lol. start your first post on sitting eh? i like sitting. sometimes it just annoys me since i dont have a tone belly, so when i sit, that fat sticks out lol...but, yeah i LOVE sitting. can i have your job?

of course im always sitting in front of the computer screen
ahahah xD

^ exactly.

i like sitting in the car when we're on a long drive.
i dont mind. i get time to think.

sitting is okay. i daydream really fast and good too... so im fine. ;)

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i hate sittin its soooo borin does ma head in id rather do somethin wif life than waste it sittin

at my job now i have to just sit there... but it's so boring and if i sit too long my butt falls asleep so i like to stand walk around and bother other ppl in the warehouse..lol.

XCappy

Mr. Char
First of all, welcome to SW WhyLove.

I'm not keen on sitting but when I find an available seat for example in a train, I rush to it immediately. Of course, it is hot to act like a gentleman so when I'm near a lady or a gramp, I let them the seat... :drool:

After eating, I tend to walk a little. Then, I sit for doing my works and so on.