do you believe this?

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
that ish lyke the stupidest rumor ever on a famous person!!! everybody knows that he's chinese and not hmong... That's just stupid! Jet Li never mentioned that he's hmong and he also speak chinese too! no ofense, but he's not hmong... :lmao:

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think so. it doesn't say much of jet li being hmong... not that i could see and it said his nationality is chinese so i'm pretty sure he's not hmong.

x_Kpop

sarNie Egg
I lvoe brenda song..lol shes kool, and mysis told me shes hmong, cuz wen they came here they spelt xiong rong and put song..lol iuno tho..but oh wells =D

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
wow... i don't know what to say.... but it'll be cool if it's true... i hope he is... i mean... dang... that would be tight.....hahhaha :lmao:

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
Pepper_UHT said:
read this

http://www.celebritywonder.com/html/jetli_trivia1.html

credit ti asiafinest
[post="36589"][/post]​

Well...I don't know much about that site. But when they interviewed Jet Li, he say he's Hmong. However, he wasn't sure because he's born and raise, speak Chinese not Hmong. He doubt that he is Hmong.

Anywayz, in order to believe this we have to ask him personal and do more search on his back ground history...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Who in here actually saw the interview that can confirm this rumor cause I'm getting so curious...my roommate said she saw it, but now that you guys are saying all this...I also have doubts too...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i'm not a fan of jet li, so i don't really care. my friend brother say he saw it on tv in BET when they invite Jet Li to their show and he was talking something about the hmong people, i can't remember.... but i wouldn't care. i don't believe he's hmong though. since i grow up knowing that he's only chinese. :lol:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
if Jet Li is Hmong--what's that gonna change? maybe more hmong haters---hehehe jk---get on w/ your bad self Jet Li--hmong or nonhmong.