do you believe this?

calla

sarNie Adult
On one of the late night shows, Jet said that he is 100% Hmong, but grew up in China.
is this suppose to be his own words or what ? if so.......then it could be true.
there are so many hmong people living in china.....who know Jet Li could be one. :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yeah...my friend saw the show...they interviewed him and he said that he was Hmong...this is a while back though...

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, jet li's hmong, jackie chan is my uncle, and bruce lee is my brother, which would make them all hmong too.

all asian's are related, hehehe

but wait all hmongs are related, just be careful you don't end up dating your first cousin or your mother's uncles or father's stepmother's kids.

it's so confusing, that's why i'm gonna marry me a white boy and break the chain.

cecilia

Staff member
Chor_Moua said:
Yeah, jet li's hmong, jackie chan is my uncle, and bruce lee is my brother, which would make them all hmong too.

but wait all hmongs are related, just be careful you don't end up dating your first cousin or your mother's uncles or father's stepmother's kids.

it's so confusing, that's why i'm gonna marry me a white boy and break the chain.
[post="36654"][/post]​
:lmao: :loool: :lmao: :loool:
your'e funny..

but i dont' know..he does have a little hmong look to it...

but then again..how come he dont' speak hmong..or at least if he's hmong chinese..dont' he like...speak a little hmong..

i dont' know..it could be true..cuz there's so many background out there back in the old century..

Mae

sarNie Adult
I don't buy that Jet Li post for Brenda Song..anyone could have easily written that with Jet Li's name...

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
There's alot of Hmong star in the Hollywood industries.. Some of them are coming out that they're Hmong because the Hmong community is getting popular.... And they're not embrass to say their Hmong now... It's the same with Jet Li... He's part Hmong but never claim his Hmong Statue because he grew and live in China... So his Chinese not Hmong.. Now his part Hmong.... Because Hmong people are now consider an ethnic group that with it's place...

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
my friend once told me that jet li was hmong.....one of her cuzz were in new york...thy met jet li....he was smoking and talking to them in hmong.....i will ask her again about it....okie...hmmm...maybe he is hmong......

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
it's in the article..how can it be a rumor?...it's from hmongtoday news...i don't think they're making it up since alot of people in asiafinest talk about it...i think it could be true...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Chor_Moua said:

[post="36654"][/post]​
LOL, that would be the safest route as of right now

neena

sarNie Adult
jet li? hmong? :loool: thats too funny. he ain't hmong. no, he's not. thats a rumor. i think he'll be pissed off if he heard that ppl are going around sayin' that he's hmong. i jus can' believe he is hmong. HE"S CHINESE!

Kelly

Lol....i find it so hard to believe ahah i mean how could it be....unless he comes up to me hisself and say something in hmong or say it himself that he is hmong!